Thursday, 2024-04-18, 4:25 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki - Page 10 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 10 of 10
  • «
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 0:16 AM | Message # 136
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"It was a success." Taiki replied calmly. "Ryuka held himself well against the inner Hollow, and opposition will be less of a thing to worry about. We can concentrate more on business and less on the concerns of Soul Society once more."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 0:17 AM | Message # 137
Daimyo
"Alright, but I have a bit of news for you." Azami replied. "Wanna hear it?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 0:18 AM | Message # 138
Daimyo
"What would that be?" Taiki raised an eyebrow at her, irises deemed with a bit of curiosity. "Something happen while I was away?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 0:19 AM | Message # 139
Daimyo
"Well two things." Azami replied. "One, I kinda healed and released Avidez....and two apparently the Kuchiki family is about to take a more active role in trying to find us."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 0:26 AM | Message # 140
Daimyo
"Oh, dear. That's quite a development." Taiki's tone didn't show much interest or shock at the new events, however. "Do you know who exactly would be involved in this 'active role'?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 0:28 AM | Message # 141
Daimyo
"I didn't gather much information, but apparently it's a woman who goes by the name Ryuiki." She replied. "They're sending her after us."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 0:29 AM | Message # 142
Daimyo
"Only one?" Taiki scoffed out of annoyance. "They're severely overestimating themselves if they think a single soldier is enough to overthrow us."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 0:31 AM | Message # 143
Daimyo
"She seems to have considerable power, though her position in the Gotei 13 doesn't give it away at all." Azami told him. "She's third seat, making her the Proxy Assistant Captain, so generally one would believe her to be weak. I think they are counting on us underestimating her."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 1:22 AM | Message # 144
Daimyo
"I take it that will not happen. However, this girl is severely overestimating herself."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 1:23 AM | Message # 145
Daimyo
"Who will you send out for this one Taiki?" Azami asked. "Maybe Furia? He hasn't seen much action."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 1:25 AM | Message # 146
Daimyo
"I suppose you're right. If Furia manages to defeat her, it'll make the Kuchiki re-consider sending in just one person after us."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 1:27 AM | Message # 147
Daimyo
"Alright." Azami replied and started to walk away. "I'm gonna go force Holgazan to wake up." She vanished with Shunpo, leaving Taiki alone to plan his evil.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 1:40 AM | Message # 148
Daimyo
Sighing, Taiki sat down in his usual chair and closed his eyes. Would Adela's presence be of any real threat to him? Considering the odds, she didn't really know where he was - the trait shared among most of his pursuers. He had himself hidden, and his trail covered completely. She wouldn't be a problem to Jinchuu.

She would be, however, a problem to Taiki.

He would have to get her to meet him alone, where no one could interfere. He would be able to freely discuss his intentions with her, in order to convince her. No weapons would be needed, and no insults would be thrown.

At least, so he hoped.

Silently picking up a glass of water that had been prepared, he lifted the brim to his lips to drink. Oh, how it was to be in this position...

The End

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
  • Page 10 of 10
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz