Friday, 2024-04-26, 12:32 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Power vs Power: Arturo Alberto vs Tereya Kurosaki - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Power vs Power: Arturo Alberto vs Tereya Kurosaki
Power vs Power: Arturo Alberto vs Tereya Kurosaki
AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 11:44 PM | Message # 46
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Quickly, Tereya raised her own blade. "Tear It Up...Nokogiri!" She called out.

From those two blows, it was clear that he had displayed Captain-level strength. Not getting serious would most likely result in her being sent to an early grave. As the blade pulsed once, she swung it down, the extra power enabling her to cut it in half.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 11:47 PM | Message # 47
Daimyo
"Not bad for a Shinigami." Arturo grinned and he charged in swinging his blade against hers, creating a massive clash of Spiritual Pressure.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 11:52 PM | Message # 48
Daimyo
Initially, she was taken back by the surge of strength pressing against her body, and was forced to put one foot behind her in order to put up a better defense. Then, as her body became more accustomed, she let out a growl, roughly swinging her blade to the right and batting his blade away. Her own raised over her head and down towards his in one, swift motion.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 11:55 PM | Message # 49
Daimyo
But not swift enough, it would seem, as Arturo blocked it and performed a sweep kick on her unguarded feet.

"You are stronger than he gave you credit for, that kid." Arturo said, picking her up and throwing her a fair distance and following her with Sonido. "You're a Vizard aren't you? Use your mask!! I'll blow your head away along with it!!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 11:58 PM | Message # 50
Daimyo
"Mask....? Don't make me laugh...."

Even as she was flying backwards, Tereya still stared defiantly at Arturo as he pursued her. She raised one of her hands to her face. "I was already planning on it!" She shouted back, the mask quickly materializing to cover her entire face.

Then, she stopped, raising her sword again. But this time, she unleashed a blast of nearly invisible reishi that ripped through the ground at her pursuer. The power was strong enough to disrupt the air itself, the empty space seeming to flicker as the wave passed through.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 0:02 AM | Message # 51
Daimyo
If Arturo hadn't seen a faint shimmer, that blast would have ripped an arm off. But he swung his blade up to block it and instead of cutting it like he intended he was pushed back a few feet before he deflected it up. He rocketed towards the mask woman and swung his balde upong her's, catching her by surprise and forcing her to torpedo into the ground.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 0:05 AM | Message # 52
Daimyo
"Nnngh....!"

Colliding with the ground again was getting quite annoying. Growling, she forced her body to jerk up, allowing her to Flash Step back into the air. With her enhanced speed, she rushed at him, putting all of her strength into her next swing. It came in the form of an uppercut, aimed once again to cut him in two parts.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 0:07 AM | Message # 53
Daimyo
It didn't obtain it's goal but it did make him bleed. "Now you're getting serious." He said removing the blade that hadn't gone all to deep and firing a Bala at her. "A present at no extra charge."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 0:09 AM | Message # 54
Daimyo
In conjunction, she raised her hand to him, the deadly beam of energy generating in her palm. At the same time he fired the Bala, she fired it to counter. "Cero!"

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 0:12 AM | Message # 55
Daimyo
Seeing as a Bala didn't depend on the user once firing, that gave him an opportunity for another attack/ He rocketed up into the air, and fired his white cero down upon the woman. "SAY GOOD BYE!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 0:15 AM | Message # 56
Daimyo
"Oh, gimme a fuckin' break!!!" Tereya snapped.

SWOOSH!

She had disappeared before the blast could disintegrate her. But she re-appeared behind the man, sword raised and swung down at his head.

Message edited by Achrones - Friday, 2009-12-25, 0:15 AM

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 0:17 AM | Message # 57
Daimyo
He blocked it with his arm and kicked her in the gut. In a strike that had looked like one blow to the naked eye, it actually contained numerous kicks.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 0:23 AM | Message # 58
Daimyo
Crack.

"Oh....shit.

Her widened eyes had glazed over in shock for a moment, only the black of her schlera showing. She felt the rib that was kicked brutally snap into several parts. Through her mask, she spat a fountain of blood, which fell and spilled onto the ground below. She forced herself to stagger back, her breathing violently hitched by the heavy blow.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 0:28 AM | Message # 59
Daimyo
Arutro swung his blade deep into her shoulder, grabbed her head and threw her down into the ground, a huge crater forming. He extending his hand charging a huge cero. "SAYONARA!" He cried and was about to fire it when he felt a treble of spiritual energy. An order. He sighed. He hated to leave prey un killed.

"Consider yourself lucky today." He muttered before taking off in the opposing direction.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 0:30 AM | Message # 60
Daimyo
As she lay on the ground, she turned her head to the side and spat up more blood. "Little....bitch...." She managed to whisper hoarsely, before her world around her turned a familiar black. Her Shikai dissipated, its user having been knocked to unconsciousness.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Power vs Power: Arturo Alberto vs Tereya Kurosaki
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz