Friday, 2024-03-29, 3:52 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Clash! Arrancar vs Shinigami! Midoriko meets her match! - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Clash! Arrancar vs Shinigami! Midoriko meets her match!
Clash! Arrancar vs Shinigami! Midoriko meets her match!
AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-14, 4:21 AM | Message # 16
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Tereya snickered. "You're asking me that, of all people?"

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-14, 4:24 AM | Message # 17
Daimyo
"Well Dad isn't around to ask, and anyway he'd say no immediately. So I wanted to ask my dear Mother." Mido replied, absolute sweetness in her voice.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-14, 4:30 AM | Message # 18
Daimyo
"Well, I can only say ask in return...."

At that point, Tereya gave a slight eyebrow raise at Midoriko. "Would it be bad to you?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side slightly.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-14, 4:31 AM | Message # 19
Daimyo
"Not really." Midoriko replied, slightly smiling. "It would be payback in my opinion. If I can't have her, why let her live?'

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-14, 4:35 AM | Message # 20
Daimyo
That brought an annoyed sigh from Tereya. "That's not payback, Mido. That's selfishness." She said in a mild, but scolding manner. "Besides... what makes you think you can just go ahead and kill her...again?"

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-14, 4:36 AM | Message # 21
Daimyo
"Simple." Midoriko really did smile this time. "I worked through the grief once, so I should feel no emotion this time."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-14, 4:42 AM | Message # 22
Daimyo
"Hmph. I think it's still selfish." Tereya berated, closing her eyes and leaning her head back. "So you lost someone to another. Even if you kill her, Ryuka will want vengeance on you. He kills you, Ahatake'll want vengance on him, and shit'll start flying again. That's the last thing I want to happen."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-14, 4:43 AM | Message # 23
Daimyo
"Fine..." Midoriko sighed, sounding slightly disappointed. "I'll just go look for someone else..."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-14, 4:50 AM | Message # 24
Daimyo
"Glad you see it that way." Tereya said.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-14, 4:51 AM | Message # 25
Daimyo
"Well Mom I'm off." Midoriko jumped into the air. "You probably know where to find the twins by now." And she shunpoed off.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-14, 5:00 AM | Message # 26
Daimyo
It was not far that Lujuria was waiting.

She was lying on a comfortable perch up in the treetops, and appeared to be sleeping with her hands behind her head. Her eyes were closed, and her ponytail rested on one of her shoulders. She was breathing softly and evenly, seemingly unaware of any presence.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-14, 5:04 AM | Message # 27
Daimyo
Mido was racing through the forest, her mind confused with thoughts. What should she do? Who does she want? When is the best time to hurt Ryuka? Too many thoughts in one Kurosaki's head was NOT good. She needed to quit thinking. She sighed as she stopped running. She felt spiritual pressure. It felt like an Arrancar's and yet at the same time it was strangely enticing...

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-14, 5:07 AM | Message # 28
Daimyo
Lujuria's eyes slowly opened, and she sat up from her position. Her head craned in a seemingly random direction, but her eyes peered cautiously. Now, she had felt a spiritual pressure in the area, and it wasn't one of her allies. A curious look crossed her eyes as she stared, waiting patiently.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-14, 5:09 AM | Message # 29
Daimyo
Mido smiled. "Today might be fun yet." She muttered and ran off towards the spiritual pressure. The air was getting heavier and her mind seemed to race but slightly only slightly.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-14, 5:10 AM | Message # 30
Daimyo
"Come on."

It was not said physically, but mentally. Lujuria placed both arms on her legs and leaned in a non-chalant sitting position, sensing the foreign energy approach.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Clash! Arrancar vs Shinigami! Midoriko meets her match!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz