Sunday, 2024-05-19, 2:59 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Living Weapons: Kyouki vs Agnihem - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Mewshuji  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Kirigakure » Living Weapons: Kyouki vs Agnihem (A fight between Kyouki and Agnihem)
Living Weapons: Kyouki vs Agnihem
TwilitlinkDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 10:03 AM | Message # 31
Jonin
Group: Chunin
"It's hard to tell at this point." the medical-nin said turning to Des, "Her chakra levels are all over the place. I've done all I can do, now it's up to her and God." The medical-nin bowed solemly and exited the room as Agnihem entered.

"I know going through a hard time right now but I need answers." Agnihem said taking a seat. "Who are you, and why did you help me against Kyouki?"

In life you have two options, play the hand you're dealt, or cheat. I play the hand that's dealt... then I cheat.

KaiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 10:20 AM | Message # 32
Jonin
"We are member of an organization called Bukegetsuei. Kyouki was one of our targets, so he had to die." Des said.

TwilitlinkDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 10:27 AM | Message # 33
Jonin
"Bukegetsuei?" Agnihem repeated, Sounds like another Akatsuki. "So why was he on your list?"

In life you have two options, play the hand you're dealt, or cheat. I play the hand that's dealt... then I cheat.

KaiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 10:15 PM | Message # 34
Jonin
"He's a missing-nin, and she had some... problems with him in the past."

TwilitlinkDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 10:20 PM | Message # 35
Jonin
"She being your leader?" Agnihem guessed. "So other than tracking down missing-nin what do you guys do?"

KaiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 10:32 PM | Message # 36
Jonin
"We protect the people, even do they don't know it. We eliminate missing-nin who become a major danger to the civilians. Like Kyouki. She is our leader and one of the greatest shinobi alive. Our other goals... I don't know, only she does."

TwilitlinkDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 10:44 PM | Message # 37
Jonin
While the two dicussed Bukegesuei, Agnihem noticed blood was begining to leak from Inda's right eye. Suddenly the life support machines were all going on the fritz.

"Crap!" he yelled turning to Des, "Get a doctor in here now!"

KaiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 10:51 PM | Message # 38
Jonin
Des was worried. "Hold on, Inda." And he ran away to get a doctor.

TwilitlinkDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 11:03 PM | Message # 39
Jonin
As Des left the room Agnihem dabbed his finger in Inda's blood as it streamed down her face and tasted it. Good we have the same blood type.

Slightly comforted Agnihem pricked his finger with a needle and let a small stream of blood leak out before lancing it into Inda's arm. Now that his blood was in contact with her's he had controll over it. First he pulled the blood leaking from her eye back in. As he worked Agnihem felt an overwhelming amount of chakra trying to adapt to Inda's body.

KaiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 11:06 PM | Message # 40
Jonin
Inda began to tremble as she slowly regained consciousness. Her body felt weird, as if something was moving in it.

TwilitlinkDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 11:12 PM | Message # 41
Jonin
Agnihem noticed Inda tremble, but was unsure of how to take it, Is it working? he asked to himself as he began to withdraw his blood.

KaiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 11:30 PM | Message # 42
Jonin
INda stopped trembling as Des returned to the chamber, a medic-nin by his side. The medic started to study Inda.

TwilitlinkDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 0:32 AM | Message # 43
Jonin
As the medic studied Inda, noted that she was becoming more stable as her eyes opened. Suddenly a massive shock wave of chakra erupted from her sending everyone in the room flying through the wall.

KaiDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 10:54 PM | Message # 44
Jonin
Inda shot forward in her bed, her hand going to her right eye. Then, she noticed the destroyed room and jumped out of the bed.

TwilitlinkDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-17, 3:04 AM | Message # 45
Jonin
Agnihem was first to his feet, a small stream of blood flowed from a cut on his forehead. "Ow, my head hasn't hurt this much since my first day of boot camp." he grunted while pulling the blood back into the wound. Looking up he saw Inda jump off the bed and clamp her hand to her eye. "That happen every time you wake up?"

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Kirigakure » Living Weapons: Kyouki vs Agnihem (A fight between Kyouki and Agnihem)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz