Monday, 2024-04-29, 8:28 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Why do they try so hard? - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » Why do they try so hard?
Why do they try so hard?
TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 3:44 AM | Message # 16
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
Tora smirked even though his opponent's elbow was still on his cheek, "Version two jinchuriki forms act like a cushion, and on top of that, the chakra is extremely hot. Attacks like that won't damage me." he retorted, swiping one of his tails at the enemy's face.

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

PlayersdieDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 3:50 AM | Message # 17
Sannin
Group: Chunin
The phoenix sword was pulled up and held against the tail "Ah youve never truly failed me have you my swords. I hope there is more, hot chakra and the ability to cushion a blow, not much so far." He pulls out the black taped sword "Well Ill take the high road." He swipes the sword in the air making a tare. He uses the force of the tail on the sword to push him into the rift as it closes along with him. His aura was gone all together. Untill suddenly from out of nowhere came a berrage of a hundred arrows from every direction.

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 4:00 AM | Message # 18
Missing nin
Tora release a heat wave of chakra from his chakra cloak, blowing away the arrows. Then he dashed into the woods, so as to observe just one more aspect of his enemy, before he made his attack.

PlayersdieDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 4:05 AM | Message # 19
Sannin
Suddenly right infront of Tora came a huge bloody spire that started to rise up along with follow him.

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 4:26 AM | Message # 20
Missing nin
Tora launched a Ten-Tailed Fox Menacing Ball without thought at the spire. A large blast rocking the battle field.

PlayersdieDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 4:35 AM | Message # 21
Sannin
Takayama smirked from his undisclosed postion as crimson rain started to sover everything.

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 4:38 AM | Message # 22
Missing nin
Tora's chakra cloak sizzled as the blood rain was fried upon contact with it. "Don't let your guard down..." the Ten-Tails snorted within Tora's mind.

PlayersdieDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 4:40 AM | Message # 23
Sannin
Suddenly clones started to pop up surrounding tora as a voice from the forest echoed "You should be warey of those you attack." The clones suddenly moved towards Tora, slowly but ever closer.

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 4:59 AM | Message # 24
Missing nin
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Tora growled, his cloak now having seven tails. "And the same goes for you, beast boy." Tora remarked from beneath his version two cloak. He charged another Menacing Ball, only this one having more power since his tails had increased, leaped into the air, and fired it at the clones below.

PlayersdieDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 5:07 AM | Message # 25
Sannin
The clones exploded on contact with the mass of energy, exploding clones, somewhat obvious but he never did expect this to be easy. "Bravo, jinchuriki. The blood in the area started to form a large set of three triangles overlapping and turned at different angels. Takayama appeared at the edge as he placed his hands on the blood. Once he touched them he spoke out "Sealing jutsu: Seal of the Bloody Demon!" A large pilar of light envolped the large area and covered over Tora as it started to seal away the Biju within him. He could feel the strain on his body but it was almost over. Eventually it was over as the light faded and the jutsu was casted.

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 5:25 AM | Message # 26
Missing nin
Tora landed, his version two cloak gone, and his version one cloak replacing it. His current cloak had seven tails. "Hmph, that's an impressive seal. Had I not had complete control over my Beast, that would have killed me and sealed the Beast. I merely allowed it to take the chakra that was forming my version two cloak. He then formed the dog hand seal, "Water Fox Ocean Technique." he declared, spitting out a massive volume of water, enough to cover the tree's of the woods around them. "Now, lets really begin."

PlayersdieDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 5:33 AM | Message # 27
Sannin
He kicks off the trees near him climbing up the floating trees as they get washed away till he stands on the water "You think this water gives you an advantage?" He tore off his jacket and clothing covering his torso along with those covering his face. All over his body he had scars that were layered over top each other. "Youll regreat the water jutsu youve casted." He starts to laugh as large holes and cuts start to open all over his body allow blood to freely flow from his body and mix with the water. He had enough leave his body that the amount of water to blood ration was getting close to shifting "My clan was known from their almost endless amounts of blood. We had more blood in our body then what was considered humanly possible." The holes didnt close but they stopped bleeding. "I advise you to move" From right under him several huge axes started to swing at him violently and at high speeds.

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 5:55 AM | Message # 28
Missing nin
Tora made a seal and a wall of water rose up and blocked the axes from hitting him. He then inhaled deeply, "Water Release: Water Dragon Whip!" he cried, exhaling a jet of water that morphed into an orb, which then split into whips that fired off at the enemy, threatening to impale him.

PlayersdieDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 6:01 AM | Message # 29
Sannin
With just his right hand he made the hand seals he needed "Water Style: Giant whirlpool" A large whirlpool tares threw the whips and starts to head at Tora as he does a few more hand seals "Blood Art: !000 bloody needles!" needles started to fire from inside the whirlpool.

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 9:56 PM | Message # 30
Missing nin
"Hey fox! I need more of your chakra. Ten tails, and the version two cloak." Tora demanded. "Hmph, fine...use it carefully." it responded. An explosion took place, blowing away the bloody needles. When the water cleared, Tora stood on it's surface with all ten tails, in version two. He stuck all of his tails into the water beneath his feet. "My beast is aligned with water, it's tails can steal chakra from anything touching the water." he explained, his chakra cloak flaring up due to the large amounts of chakra he was receiving.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » Why do they try so hard?
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz