Monday, 2024-04-29, 4:25 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Roads of Destiny Intertwine - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » The Roads of Destiny Intertwine (Hanmadang and Koukon Deadlock!)
The Roads of Destiny Intertwine
SeireitouDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 10:03 AM | Message # 31
Chunin
Group: Chunin
Finally charged, he stated, "Scarlet Secret Technique: Suzaku's Roar!", ending with a loud roar that emitted large flames of dense heat, surrounding the rampant Ryun.

"I am the one who will establish peace and order."

TenTailedFoxDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 10:08 AM | Message # 32
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
Ryun's speed had vastly increased, and he was able to backpedal and leap out of the way of the flames, "Not bad. You are by far the strongest opponent I have ever faced. I thought it was impossible for ninja so strong to exist. Fighting you greatly excites me." Ryun said.

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

SeireitouDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 10:11 AM | Message # 33
Chunin
Seireitou chuckled, "Thank you, but flattery won't win you this fight. Nor will it help you survive." he declared, showing off his impressvie speed by already appearing infront of Ryun. He plunged a sidekick straight for Ryun within that instant, while forming handsigns at the same time.

TenTailedFoxDate: Sunday, 2009-11-22, 2:15 AM | Message # 34
Missing nin
Ryun's ape-like reflexes allowed him to catch Seireitou's kick and then, while still holding his enemy's foot, flip up above Seireitou, aiming a kick for Seireitou's head while also preforming a jutsu, "Lava Release: Blaze Ball!" he announced, firing a molten mass of lava at Seireitou's body.

SeireitouDate: Sunday, 2009-11-22, 2:21 AM | Message # 35
Chunin
"Tsh." he mumbled, as two Shikigami appeared from his sleeves, catching Ryun's leg. However, the lava attacked and pushed Seireitou back. Thanks to excellent timing however, once the lava pushed him back far enough, he used Shinra Tensei once he was released from Ryun's grip, to avoid further damage. The shikigami, however, held Ryun's foot tightly. "An eye for an eye, eh?" he declared, as the jutsu he was preparing was finally complete.

TenTailedFoxDate: Sunday, 2009-11-22, 2:26 AM | Message # 36
Missing nin
"Perhaps." Ryun mused, "Saruken!" he yelled, smashing the Shikigamis' heads with amazing force to free himself. Ryun then leaped up and wrapped two of his four chakra tails around a tree branch, hanging like a monkey. "Lava Release: Intense Flow!" Ryun commanded, expelling a stream of high pressure lava at Seireitou.

SeireitouDate: Sunday, 2009-11-22, 2:28 AM | Message # 37
Chunin
Seireitou clapped his hands together, and jumped up high. However, beforehand, he used the chakra concentrated from the earlier handsigns to create 5 shadow clones. Two clones descended below, dodging the lava as they ran. The other three stayed above in the air as they jumped up with the real body. Seireitou smiled, "Once this is complete, this fight will be over." he thought.

TenTailedFoxDate: Sunday, 2009-11-22, 3:30 AM | Message # 38
Missing nin
Ryun leaped up, transforming his chakra tails into actual Yonbi tails. He then used them to swat away and destroy the Shadow Clones before reverting his tails back into regular chakra tails. He then jumped straight up, and due to his biju being a monkey his jump was more forceful, allowing him to go even higher than Seireitou. He then formed one hand seal and spat his lava saliva down at the enemy.

SeireitouDate: Sunday, 2009-11-22, 3:38 AM | Message # 39
Chunin
The remaining three clones in Seireitou's use all charged at the lava. The first two sacrificed themselves, as the final clone charged at Ryu head on, holding a Sennami in it's hands. At such close range, including the fact that Ryun was momentarally unfocused from the previous jutsu he preformed, such close range would make it difficult to dodge. The real Seireitou was preparing the final handsigns...

TenTailedFoxDate: Sunday, 2009-11-22, 3:45 AM | Message # 40
Missing nin
"Not bad." Ryun spat. "Ryun-baka! You rarely use my power to this extent!" came the voice of the Four-Tails. In the outside world, Ryun grinned, his transformation already begun, "Four-Tails, give me more of your chakra. We cannot defeat this guy with just version one." Ryun demanded. Outside, Ryun had gained a more muscular, ape like appearance, only covered in a solid chakra cloak. Two twisted monkey horns were atop his head, and four distinct tails wagged behind him. "Saruken!" he called out, sending a wave of air at the clone, pushing it out of his way as he charged and fired a Four-Tailed Monkey Menacing Ball at close range, towards the original, the shockwave from firing it, destroys the clone that he had pushed away moments ago.

SeireitouDate: Sunday, 2009-11-22, 3:50 AM | Message # 41
Chunin
Seireitou chuckled, as he backfliped into his stance, with his hands slowly being released. "Scarlet Secret Technique: Seiryuu's Resonance." he stated, closing his eyes as several ravens began to circle the two. Each carried a small blue flame, as Seireitou stared straight at Ryun. "The moment this jutsu came into effect, was the moment this battle was destined to end." he declared.

TenTailedFoxDate: Sunday, 2009-11-22, 3:59 AM | Message # 42
Missing nin
"High ranking genjutsu.." the Four-Tails began, "He is indeed powerful. This is an illusion on par with Tsukuyomi, in that normal ninja cannot dispel it like a regular Genjutsu. The only way to defeat it, is to have the dreadful Sharingan, or a partner with unnatural levels of chakra to disturb your own. Luckily, you have the latter. So long as you are in version two, or in contact with my chakra, I will prevent you from being trapped in it." the beast concluded. Ryun nodded, as his chakra literally erupted from his body, causing the ravens to fade. "You aren't the only one that has seen Sharingan illusions of this kind. It is similar to your partner, Itachi's jutsu, isn't it?" Ryun asked.

SeireitouDate: Sunday, 2009-11-22, 4:06 AM | Message # 43
Chunin
Seireitou looked down, closing his eyes, "Not quite." he said, as his body burst into similar ravens from before. They began to circle Ryun, "This "illusion" isn't the same as a genjutsu, and outranks it in terms of power and duration. You can't hide behind your overgrown primate this time." he declared, the voice ringing through the air.

TenTailedFoxDate: Sunday, 2009-11-22, 4:11 AM | Message # 44
Missing nin
Ryun's version two head sagged, "Is that so?" he asked sarcastically. Ryun began releasing the Yonbi's chakra into the air and before long he too had vanished in ravens, "It is one thing to dispel an illusion, but with a powerful enough chakra, you can become part of, or even force the illusion back on it's caster." and then he smirked, "Plus, I have the aid of my clan kekkai genkai, the Taifugan. Even while your illusion is in place I can see where you really are by discerning the location of your chakra. Illusions are pointless before me."

SeireitouDate: Sunday, 2009-11-22, 4:16 AM | Message # 45
Chunin
Seireitou laughed at this, "Are you a God, Ryun? People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. You meerly "accept" that this is an illusion. You "accept" that your magic eyes can save you... and you "accept" that you actually can win." his voice stated, as these ravens began to corner Ryun. A hand, Seireitou's hand, came out from one of the ravens, as it's fingers touched the edges of Ryun's eye sockets.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » The Roads of Destiny Intertwine (Hanmadang and Koukon Deadlock!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz