Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 3:59 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Revival: Jinchuu's Intentions - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Revival: Jinchuu's Intentions
Revival: Jinchuu's Intentions
AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:32 AM | Message # 16
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"I'd love to see you try it, little girl." He replied, his voice dripping with amusement.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:37 AM | Message # 17
Daimyo
She would've abruptly dropped Ryuka and stood up to raise her fists up, if it wasn't for Taiki's smooth voice. "Hey, hey.... you don't even have your sword. Now, if you had your Zanpakuto all ready, you'd probably stand a fighting chance...."

Immediately, she remembered, eyes glaring at Taiki. "Where is it?!" She demanded.

He merely stared at her indifferently. "When you were... killed... your Zanpakuto faded away along with its inner spirit. Right now, you have no connection to it, and no history with it. Neither does Ryuka-san... he had been struck down by Ahatake's Shikai, sometime after your own death."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:39 AM | Message # 18
Daimyo
Arturo sighed. "What makes Jiriki think these two will listen to him anyway? They have free will. If they wanted to they could walk on out of here right now. Only you would stop them kid. I don't fancy working with Shinigami anyway."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:42 AM | Message # 19
Daimyo
A darkened glint came across Taiki's lips. "Oh, you'd help stop them, if you don't want to suffer Jiriki's Shikai for the second time..." He replied dryly. "Besides, I had a little invention put up around this base. Their signatures won't escape, and neither will they."

At that time, the Injiki that Kyashi held in her arms began to groan. "Ugh...." He muttered, raising a hand to his head. Kyashi mentally sighed in relief - at least he was alive...

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:43 AM | Message # 20
Daimyo
"You think I am scared of Jiriki?" Arturo replied. "Don't make me laugh. I'll crush him. And you along with him!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:48 AM | Message # 21
Daimyo
"Whatever you say." Taiki replied, smirking.

"Careful...." Kyashi whispered, as Ryuka slowly sat up, shaking his head in annoyance and exhaustion. "You don't wanna move too much... I think you were in some sort of hibernation..."

"....where the hell am I....?" He muttered, forcing himself up to his feet and rubbing the back of his neck. His half-conscious eyes blinked a few times in order to shake himself into reality.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:50 AM | Message # 22
Daimyo
Simple kid." Arturo answered him. "You're in Hell."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:53 AM | Message # 23
Daimyo
"...." The Injiki cocked an eyebrow and folded his arms across his chest. "I wish." He remarked.

That made Taiki put on a more positive grin. "Great! Now that you two are awake, we won't have long to wait. Me and Arturo can train you two and re-pound your Zanpakuto training into your very soul." He declared.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:56 AM | Message # 24
Daimyo
"Kid...you're killing the mood." Arturo replied, sounding annoyed. "You're in a criminal organization. Since when are criminals so joyful?

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Friday, 2009-12-25, 5:42 AM

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:59 AM | Message # 25
Daimyo
"You shouldn't be so annoyed...." Taiki calmly turned his gaze towards Arturo again, clasping his hands behind his back. "After all, in this, you just might get what you want." Leaning over towards Arturo's ear, he whispered, "I'm going to ignore Jiriki's orders this once. In the training, they'll be pitted several times against ya. You want to kill? There're two fresh victims waiting to have their heads chopped off. When they're trying to unlock their Zanpakuto, you're gonna have to move in as quickly as possible in order to kill 'em. Just don't go all out.... they'd be annihilated for sure."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 3:10 AM | Message # 26
Daimyo
"Alright. I have nothing better to do."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 3:14 AM | Message # 27
Daimyo
"So, it's settled!" Breaking away from Arturo, Taiki nodded firmly. "You two!"

Both "prisoners" raised their eyes as the man tossed what looked like two katanas, along with what looked like two black Shikahashuko outfits. "Change into these and come into the training room when you're done." He instructed immediately. "We'll be waitin' for ya..." With that, Taiki turned and walked off, motioning for Arturo to follow.

When the two left, Ryuka could only stare blankly for a bit more seconds, then closed his eyes and sighed. "Well.... I'm gonna need some explanation from someone...."

Kyashi put on a sheepish smile. "W..well...."

At the training room.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 3:16 AM | Message # 28
Daimyo
Arturo was standing there, his hand on his Zanpakuto. "Let's just get this over with. You all aren't afraid to die again are you?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 5:41 AM | Message # 29
Daimyo
"Ryuka-san."

Sliding his hands into his pockets, Taiki called out the Lieutenant's name in order to get his attention. "If you will, we'll be going somewhere else." He said calmly. "That'll leave Arturo and Kyashi with their own quiet time, and us with ours."

Silently, the Injiki passed a slightly worried glance at his companion's direction for a second, before Flash Stepping away with Taiki, leaving Kyashi and Arturo alone. The blonde took in a deep breath, raising the katana into a defensive stance.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 5:46 AM | Message # 30
Daimyo
"I hate to play the nice guy." Arturo sighed. "And after this little instructional lecture I won't. You're here to regain your Zanpakuto, I;m here to make sure that happens by all means necessary. You better fight seriously because if you don't, your head will be rolling on the floor. You can run if you so choose, I will give you a minute's head start."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Revival: Jinchuu's Intentions
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz