Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 6:07 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Revival: Jinchuu's Intentions - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Revival: Jinchuu's Intentions
Revival: Jinchuu's Intentions
AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:48 AM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Unless you want to test it." Taiki replied.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:50 AM | Message # 77
Daimyo
It could improve on his fighting skills a bit quicker than usual. Smirking, Ryuka nodded. "Then I wanna test it first. I want to see what I'm truly capable of!"

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:52 AM | Message # 78
Daimyo
"Sharpen Your Teeth and Taste The Blood! The Tunnels Will Be Blocked, But The Water Shall Flood! Zainin!" He cried and his blade split in two. "Let's go!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:56 AM | Message # 79
Daimyo
Immediately, the Injiki rushed at him, his new blade clashing with Taiki's in an explosion of reiatsu....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, unknown to his two subordinates, Jiriki himself was doing the very same thing, with one of the other projects. This one, however, was much older than the other two, and had a much more oppressive reiatsu. Jiriki was handling himself well against it, along with the comfortable advantage of wielding a sword. He stood silently, looking over his opponent.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:58 AM | Message # 80
Daimyo
The man's deep voice spoke. "I don't see why I am bothering with this." He swung the cracked Katana at his opponent. "I could accomplish this easily on my own."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 8:00 AM | Message # 81
Daimyo
"Then this should be quite easy for you." Jiriki replied calmly, raising his own blade to block the one aimed for his person.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 8:01 AM | Message # 82
Daimyo
"It normally would be." Kaemon replied. "But being dead for so long makes things...difficult!" He jumped back and charged in, swinging the blade down on the man's head.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 8:03 AM | Message # 83
Daimyo
Once again, Jiriki blocked. But, in order to take Kaemon off-guard, he thrust his arm forward to shove the man back. Then, he stepped forward, swinging and sliding his own sword in his own combination of attacks.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 8:04 AM | Message # 84
Daimyo
Kaemon blocked with the sword. But that was the last time. The last piece of blade fell on, leaving only the guard. He forced himself and and back.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 8:07 AM | Message # 85
Daimyo
"Think, Kaemon...." Jiriki said sternly, moving his own feet in pursuit. Every time he was in range, he would swing at him in an attempt to slice into him. "Reach inside of yourself to regain the power that you once had. Even though you've died and risen again, that power has moved along with you. Look beyond the world... and seek the power within yourself."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 8:09 AM | Message # 86
Daimyo
"I don't take order's from demon's." Kaemon replied.

"Oh really now?"' A Voice sounded in his head. "Then why don't you put your money where you're mouth is."

Kaemon firing an unincanted Sokatsui spell.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 8:12 AM | Message # 87
Daimyo
"It's no order."

Jiriki swiftly sidestepped the attack, continuing to race towards Kaemon. "It's a choice that you yourself possess. Either you tap into that hidden power.... or you will die." He stated gravely.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 8:15 AM | Message # 88
Daimyo
A different voice sounded this time, more sinister. "Call on his power. Listen to his name! Is out landlord really so weak?"

"Listen to me. Fight Kaemon! You can hear me can't you? My name is ---".

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Friday, 2009-12-25, 8:16 AM

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 8:16 AM | Message # 89
Daimyo
Jiriki wordlessly swung his blade upwards, in what would seem like a killing blow to Kaemon.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 8:18 AM | Message # 90
Daimyo
"NOW!"

"Flash! Taiyō-ken!" He cried, massive spiritual pressure shooting up and he swung an all red blade to block.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Revival: Jinchuu's Intentions
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz