Friday, 2024-05-03, 6:52 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Revival: Jinchuu's Intentions - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Revival: Jinchuu's Intentions
Revival: Jinchuu's Intentions
AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 6:43 AM | Message # 46
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Found her." He muttered and he made a huge leap floating over a building. He swung his blade sending a much faster blast of energy.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 6:50 AM | Message # 47
Daimyo
She looked up, her fear slowly dissipating. Even as she faced the blast head-on, this time she decided to stand her ground. Her sword began to pulse, multiple times.

"Listen to this name and remember the command. When you pick up that sword of yours and fight, you will call out my name..."

Adrenaline coursed through her body. Her teeth gritted together, and she managed to defiantly shout out the name, as she swung the blade upwards.

"KYOSUKE!"

Immediately, a powerful spiritual aura erupted from her person, and with the combination of her physical strength, successfully repelled the blast away from her and back at Arturo.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 6:52 AM | Message # 48
Daimyo
Arturo repelled it with one hand. "You got your Zanpakuto back." He said in a bored voice. "I assume we're done here."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 6:55 AM | Message # 49
Daimyo
A vein appeared in Kyashi's cheek, and she raised a finger to point up at the Arrancar. "Oh, hell no!" She declared. "You think I'm gonna let those efforts to kill me slide off like that? Now that I have my Zanpakuto returned to me, we both know that my sword can cut you now!"

She balanced the released blade on her shoulder. "Unless, of course, you're willing to chicken out, now that you've seen me repel your power."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 6:57 AM | Message # 50
Daimyo
He sighed. "I fulfilled my instructions." He replied. "I don't need to aid you anymore. Unless of course you actually want to die."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 6:59 AM | Message # 51
Daimyo
The blonde shrugged. "I could see you were quite bored before we began. Maybe a little sparring with me could help change that...?" She offered.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:00 AM | Message # 52
Daimyo
"I won't even break a sweat, blondie."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:01 AM | Message # 53
Daimyo
"Let's see you try." Smoothly, she turned and slammed her feet into the building beside her, running up the field of concrete up to the top. "This is gonna be quite fun..."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:03 AM | Message # 54
Daimyo
"I'll be the judge of that!" He replied following and and sending a bala at her.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:05 AM | Message # 55
Daimyo
As she reached the top, she flipped onto the building, glad that the instinct was flooding through her body once again....

Ryuka and Taiki

It hadn't been quite good for Ryuka.

Having taken the fighting approach instead of running, he was able to withstand the white-haired man's onslaught for a good period... but time was running short. He had gotten a scrape to the head which drew blood, along with several bruises where he had been attacked with melee. Much of the katana he wielded was ultimately broken, and he was left with a stump. Still, he wasn't ready to give in quite yet... until he figured out his Zanpakuto's name.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:08 AM | Message # 56
Daimyo
Taiki was smiling. "It's hard to believe we were afraid of you Ryuka. You aren't much without a Zanpakuto."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:10 AM | Message # 57
Daimyo
"Oh, kiss my ass..." Ryuka growled, raising the stump of a blade in an attempt of a defensive stance. "You guys weren't even afraid of me! In fact, you all wanted my death!"

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:12 AM | Message # 58
Daimyo
"You tried to kill us. Why wouldn't we have wanted your death?" He said firing a wordless Byakurai spell.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:14 AM | Message # 59
Daimyo
Nimbly, Ryuka jumped aside, avoiding the bolt of lightning aimed his way. This definitely was going to be more difficult than he thought. All of this struggle he put up, and he still wasn't getting anywhere? He had no problem doing this before, so why was he stuck now?

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:15 AM | Message # 60
Daimyo
Taiki ran towards Ryuka, closing the distance between them in seconds and swing his blade at his skull.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Revival: Jinchuu's Intentions
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz