Friday, 2024-04-26, 12:51 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fury and Tragedy: The Unfinished Rivalry - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Fury and Tragedy: The Unfinished Rivalry
Fury and Tragedy: The Unfinished Rivalry
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 3:52 AM | Message # 16
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
This caused Morio's eyes to open, slightly shocked. "Sure..I'd love to." He replied a smile on and face and in his forest green eyes.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 3:57 AM | Message # 17
Daimyo
His eyes... the emerald green seemed to spark in her own, which took her back for a split second. She wondered why he always kept them closed and hidden... they were quite remarkable to look at. "....what time would be appropriate for you?" She asked softly, a small smile on her face.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 3:59 AM | Message # 18
Daimyo
"Anytime you're free." Morio replied. "I don't anything to do. Only ties I have are to you."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 4:02 AM | Message # 19
Daimyo
"....that's good to hear." Sachi acknowledged. "But, while you're here, I could introduce you to my parents. After all, they have a right to know."

Oh, damn. At least to her, that sentence sounded a bit too law-abiding. She hoped Morio wouldn't notice...

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 4:06 AM | Message # 20
Daimyo
"Alright." He replied. "This sounds interesting."

Suki popped up out of nowhere. "I was listening!" She replied. "I knew it!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 4:11 AM | Message # 21
Daimyo
It was then that Sachi's good mood had faltered. Raising a finger towards her sister without looking at her, she uttered three dreaded words. "Bakudō 61. Rikujōkōrō!"

The six rods of light came forth and slammed into Suki's midsection. And Sachi's hand was now incredibly close to her sword...

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 4:12 AM | Message # 22
Daimyo
Morio put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't kill her. She's just....overly excited."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 4:14 AM | Message # 23
Daimyo
"Very well...."

The beams of light promptly shattered, freeing Suki from her prison. Sachi, meanwhile, got up and nodded towards the door. "Please feel free to come in. My parents will be quite interested in meeting you."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 4:17 AM | Message # 24
Daimyo
Morio followed her. "I'm interested to meet them."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 4:23 AM | Message # 25
Daimyo
Sachi would be the last one to pass by the opening that led to the outside training area. Her footsteps were light and calm, like the breeze of a tranquil wind. Her heart was set at ease, as if a burden had been put aside to rest. Her sheathed sword was held in her hands as she walked, and her long yellow hair flowed behind her.

She stepped into the half-way mark....

....and her eyes widened in surprise, when she felt a sharp pain go through her stomach. The sudden force made her drop her sheathed sword, and her eyes fell upon her gut. A sword, having impaled itself through her back and out of it was standing in plain view, dripping with her blood.

She spat out a bit of blood.

Message edited by Achrones - Sunday, 2009-12-27, 4:24 AM

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 4:27 AM | Message # 26
Daimyo
Morio no longer felt the footsteps of Sachi behind him and he turned around to see her bleeding, having been impaled in the gut.

His eyes opened wide. "What the hell?"

Suki heard his exclamation and Morio and Suki both ran over to Sachi.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 4:30 AM | Message # 27
Daimyo
They didn't get far enough, before that katana twisted around and ripped upwards. She could feel her ribs tear, along with several internal organs. She could feel her blood spill onto the ground even more. But, her vision darkened, and she collapsed to the ground, eyes half-lidded, and her pupils blank.

The sword that delivered the critical blow was now balanced on the shoulder of another blonde, whose long hair was strewn over her shoulders. Her eyes were darkened over, but her teeth were smiling in both contempt and sadistic pleasure.

"Hey there, Sis...."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 4:32 AM | Message # 28
Daimyo
"K..KYASHI!" Suki gasped.

Morio however was not so passive. He had appeared in front her and his hand wrapped around her throat.

"Why did you do that???"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 4:35 AM | Message # 29
Daimyo
She, however, was not one to be threatened so easily.

With her free hand, she reached out and gripped the wind pipe of his own throat, slamming him into the ground with the brute force she was known for. With him on the ground, she jumped back into the outside training area, with that feral grin still on her face.

"I take it you were a friend of hers... from the way you react, it almost sounded as if you loved her."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 4:37 AM | Message # 30
Daimyo
Morio got up, unscathed. "Even if I did, it's none of YOUR business!" Morio replied.

Suki meanwhile was sitting next to Sachi's body, performing healing Kido.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Fury and Tragedy: The Unfinished Rivalry
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz