Friday, 2024-04-26, 5:11 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fury and Tragedy: The Unfinished Rivalry - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Fury and Tragedy: The Unfinished Rivalry
Fury and Tragedy: The Unfinished Rivalry
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 4:38 AM | Message # 31
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"You mean she didn't tell ya?" Kyashi questioned, raising her large sword and pointing the blade at him. "I was her sister, and I go by the name of Kyashi Yamamura."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 4:43 AM | Message # 32
Daimyo
"Oh right the dead one." Morio thought back. "Unless she says otherwise, I'll have to kill you!" He drew his Zanpakuto. "Die Yamamura!" He hissed and he closed the distance between him and her in a second the Zanpakuto's scraping against one another

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 4:47 AM | Message # 33
Daimyo
She could feel the intense reiatsu he was giving off, the strength he used against her when she pushed against her sword. She had to move one hand to the blade due to its large size. Yet, her heart pulsed even harder upon his declaration. Oh, she was going to have so much fun with this guy....

Shifting her momentum, she swung her blade and forced Morio off of her and out of her defensive guard.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 4:49 AM | Message # 34
Daimyo
But Morio was relentless and he jumped high over her, then he swung his blade down, attempting to cut here in half.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 4:51 AM | Message # 35
Daimyo
Once again, she raised her blade to intercept it, then shoved the attack away. Gripping the hilt with two hands, she pulled back and unleashed a horizontal swing towards his ribs.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 4:53 AM | Message # 36
Daimyo
He jumped up, effectively dodging. "This girl is a monster..." He thought drawing a hand to face. His mask formed in an instant. "I never thought I would say this but thanks Aizen!" He hissed.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 4:54 AM | Message # 37
Daimyo
Kyashi immediately flicked her wrist, jumping up to meet him head-on. With her blade now under him, she swung upwards, both momentum and strength in her favor. Her eyes were wide with excitement, and her blade gleamed with the intent to kill.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 4:57 AM | Message # 38
Daimyo
Instinct. That's what drove him now. He blocked the blade and kicked her down. He charged a emerald green cero. "Good-bye Yamamura..." He fired it, the beam of death whizzing towards her with astounding speed.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 5:00 AM | Message # 39
Daimyo
"Give me a break!"

Kyashi harshly laughed at the blast aimed towards her. Raising her hand, she intercepted the attack as if she was catching a simple volleyball. Then, she tossed it behind her carelessly, and it dispelled due to the instability.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 5:04 AM | Message # 40
Daimyo
But using the flashing of his cero as a distraction, Morio has charged in and sliced her stomach, just missing her vitals.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 5:06 AM | Message # 41
Daimyo
"Heh....my turn!"

Kyashi rushed in as well, twisting and thrusting her blade for a lunge attack.

Message edited by Achrones - Sunday, 2009-12-27, 5:09 AM

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 5:10 AM | Message # 42
Daimyo
Morio twisted out of the way,but the blade struck anyway.

He hissed, and in his pain fired a huge cero.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 5:14 AM | Message # 43
Daimyo
In a ballerina-like pivot, she spun around the Cero, allowing her blade to swing in a 360-degree angle. Once again, it came at him again, crazed by the taste of his blood for the first time.

At this time, their mother had came out of her room.

As the two fought, her eyes fell upon them in confusion, then in horror as she saw her eldest daughter lying on the ground and bleeding. "Oh, Lord...." She muttered, rushing over and kneeling over Sachi. "W...what happened?!"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 5:17 AM | Message # 44
Daimyo
Suki hadn't managed to heal everything, but she did stop the wound from being fatal.

"Kyashi is back. She attacked Sachi. Now Sachi's boyfriend is fight Kyashi." Suki explained.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 5:20 AM | Message # 45
Daimyo
"....Kyashi...?"

With widened eyes, she turned to get a closer look at the blonde fighting with the man in the Hollow Mask. Her heart almost split into two, as she recognized it indeed as her daughter. She turned her head towards where she had once exited. "TORA!" She yelled in a firm and demanding voice.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Fury and Tragedy: The Unfinished Rivalry
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz