Friday, 2024-05-03, 1:28 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fury and Tragedy: The Unfinished Rivalry - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Fury and Tragedy: The Unfinished Rivalry
Fury and Tragedy: The Unfinished Rivalry
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 6:27 AM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Midoriko Kurosaki."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 6:29 AM | Message # 77
Daimyo
His eyes slowly opened, his pupils twinkling with a sudden coldness. "Then I will find this Midoriko Kurosaki." He decided, stepping away in the direction of his room. "Take Sachi to her room immediately."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 6:30 AM | Message # 78
Daimyo
"And he wonders why no one tells him anything." Suki murmured. "Morio if you'll follow me." Morio started to walk after her.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 6:31 AM | Message # 79
Daimyo
Mitsuki, having remained silent, reached out and gently picked Sachi up in her arms. "Don't worry..." She muttered, following Tora in the direction of the elder blonde's room. "We won't let you get harmed anymore."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 6:32 AM | Message # 80
Daimyo
Morio sighed. "You say that now. Wait 'till that girl comes back She seemed serious."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 6:34 AM | Message # 81
Daimyo
"....you don't seem to have much faith...."

As they entered her room, Mitsuki gently set Sachi down on the bed. She was glad to see the girl breathing steadily now. "....to the one you love." She finished, although in a mild voice.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 6:36 AM | Message # 82
Daimyo
"I find it hard to trust anyone anymore." Morio replied, shards of white falling out of his sleeve meaning he finally sealed his hollow. "But your daughter is changing all that." He looked at her face. "I'm going to make sure she stays safe, if I have to die to do it, I will."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 6:40 AM | Message # 83
Daimyo
Mitsuki smiled in understanding. "That's good to hear. My daughter would be happy to be with you."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 6:42 AM | Message # 84
Daimyo
Morio's fully opened and he smiled a real smile for the first time in his life. "I hope she will. And I will be happy with her." Then he turned to Tora. "Sir, this is about the Vizard you intend to go after. I have one word of advice....DON'T"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 6:44 AM | Message # 85
Daimyo
"Shut it, boy."

Tora had already turned his back to him, hand against the doorway. "This is a matter in which you don't understand. Don't talk as if you know everything about it."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 6:46 AM | Message # 86
Daimyo
Morio was in front of him. "I know them. The Vizard you're after. Her power isn't much but nearly her entire family are Vizards as well. And the leader. Ahatake I believe his name was. His spiritual pressure is monstrous. Almost on par with yours. And that was months ago."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 6:47 AM | Message # 87
Daimyo
"I said, be quiet." Tora's voice was becoming more impatient. "This is my matter to deal with, now step aside."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 6:49 AM | Message # 88
Daimyo
"Alright." Morio sighed and his fox-like smile returned. "If he kills you, you can;t say I didn't try to help you."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 6:50 AM | Message # 89
Daimyo
Tora said nothing, but simply stepped past and Morio and in the opposite direction, towards his own room.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 6:51 AM | Message # 90
Daimyo
"Miss Yamamura." Morio turned to her. "Please try to convince him. I'm being serious."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Fury and Tragedy: The Unfinished Rivalry
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz