Friday, 2024-04-26, 10:29 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Unauthorized S&R, Danger Close - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Unauthorized S&R, Danger Close
Unauthorized S&R, Danger Close
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 7:59 AM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
(Place-holder text.)

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 8:05 AM | Message # 2
Daimyo
Morio was tracking the one who had restrained and taken Sachi as a suspect for a murder. He had said he was going to raise some hell and boy was that his intention.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 8:11 AM | Message # 3
Daimyo
The group of five Shinigami had appeared straight at the gate of the Seireitei, with two guards flanking it. One of them walked up to the white-haired leader. "This the one, Allen?"

"Yes."

Without another word, the second guard opened the gate and allowed the squad to pass through. Sachi's head wasn't lowered, for her pride would not let her. She simply looked back at "Allen" who was off to the side. But he remained silent, his own eyes focused in front of her.

The group stopped again, and Allen gave only one command: "Head to Cell 224 and put her there. I'm heading off to speak with the prison manager." They obeyed immediately, Flash Stepping away to the said location. Allen, however, took his time and walked off to his own area.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 8:15 AM | Message # 4
Daimyo
Morio snuck into the Seireitou gate, masking his Spiritual Pressure so he could not be detected. "Cell 224?" He muttered to himself. "Where is that?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 8:21 AM | Message # 5
Daimyo
There were a network of feudal-era houses around him, obviously ones of the Seireitei's craftsmen. In the distance, a massive building with a tower-like appendage from the top loomed over it all - the building of Gotei 13 operations. Beside that building was a not-so-massive, but still large building with a rectangular structure and a urban look to it.

There was the prison room.

However, several steps away was Allen, having stopped in his tracks to talk to a young, blonde-haired man. The blond's outfit was black, with fingerless arm gloves, pants, and a sleeveless shirt that exposed his mid-riff. He looked like he was in his early 20s.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 8:22 AM | Message # 6
Daimyo
Morio stopped halfway and listened to see if they were saying anything.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 8:29 AM | Message # 7
Daimyo
"So you've brought in a princess, eh?" The blonde smirked, closing one eye and looking over at Allen. "What the hell kind of promotion are you looking for?"

Allen couldn't help but laugh. "Well, she's supposedly the suspect of a murder that happened recently. My unit brought her in a few minutes ago, and they're at the Seireitei prison right now." He sighed heavily. "Look, I called you out here to warn you. She's intelligent, smart, and would probably try every single trick in the book to break out. Don't let her out of your sight for a minute."

"Of course. I wouldn't want you doing more work than you have to."

"Thanks, Kenshiki."

With that, Kenshiki Flash Stepped away, but not before giving a mock and informal salute towards his companion. That left Allen to start walking again, unaware of Morio's presence. "Guess I'd better regroup with the squad..."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 8:31 AM | Message # 8
Daimyo
"Now!" He thought to himself and charged towards the prison building.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2010-01-24, 8:34 AM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 8:35 AM | Message # 9
Daimyo
"Huh?"

That's when Allen glanced at his charging figure, eyes widening in shock and realization. Stepping aside, he quickly lifted a finger towards his communication device to turn it on.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 8:39 AM | Message # 10
Daimyo
He figured the door was most likely locked and since he didn't have time to check a flashy entrance was his best choice. He quickly donned his mask, and fired a speedy cero through the door, busting it open. To ensure he wasn't followed he turned back around. "Bakudo number 11, Kyōmon!" He cried forming a barrier where the door had once been. The barrier was strong at repelling outside attacks, but quite easy to break from the inside, where he was. He started to run through the building, muttering "224" as he ran.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 8:45 AM | Message # 11
Daimyo
That's when a broadcast via speakers sounded above his head.

"Attention!" The voice was Kenshiki's. "We have a break-in on the second floor in the right wing. Initiating security lockdown."

Immediately, on cue, all doors that led to the upper levels slammed shut, sealing off any escape routes. Behind him, footsteps sounded, along with an authority-filled voice. "Stop right there, trespasser!"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 8:47 AM | Message # 12
Daimyo
"Bakudo 20, Hakufuku." Morio hissed.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 8:48 AM | Message # 13
Daimyo
It was a lullaby to their unwilling ears. Promptly, those guards fell to the floor as they surrendered to unconsciousness. However, one of those prisoners managed to gasp out, "Need....reinforcements..." before passing out.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 8:49 AM | Message # 14
Daimyo
Morio continued to run and passed up numbers like "90", "110" and others. "I should be getting close.."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 8:52 AM | Message # 15
Daimyo
That was when the alarm sounded. SCREECH! SCREECH! SCREECH!

The fallen trooper's call had been answered: dozens of footsteps were sounding above the upper level, along with some footsteps in the lower level. They were not too far behind Morio, eager in closing him in. The alarm continued to screech throughout the facility like a nuclear warning.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Unauthorized S&R, Danger Close
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz