Friday, 2024-04-26, 7:21 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Arrancar returns. Arturo vs Taiki - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » The Arrancar returns. Arturo vs Taiki
The Arrancar returns. Arturo vs Taiki
AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 3:56 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Because there was no target in front of him the attack blasted into the ground, effectively keeping him from taking damage.

"So I see your a quick little mouse." Arturo called out. He rose in the air, surveying the area. "Where did that brat go?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 4:07 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
Taiki moved carefully in order to stay out of the Arrancar's senses. His back was leaned up against a tree, expression looking thoughtful. Normally, he didn't like to use his sword in combat at times like this. But it was clear that his opponent would be a tough one to take down with his bare hands. He would have to find a way to bypass the toughened Hierro...

Calmly, he sheathed his blade, and waited for the moment of opportunity. His eyes peeked around to look at the airborne man.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 4:13 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
I'll flush you out, Boya!" He fired a massive Blanco Muerte blast at the general area, creating a huge explosion.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 4:18 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
Another kick into the Shunpo allowed Taiki to get to safety quickly, and now he was airbone along with the Arrancar - in plain sight.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 4:19 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
"You finally decided to show your face?" Arturo asked. "Decided to go down fighting?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 4:26 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
"Such braggart words, Alberto." Taiki chided, putting on a smile and half-lidding his eyes. "Can you live up to them?"

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 4:35 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
Arturo twirled his blade around by it's chain. "Of course." He replied, launching a red cero at Taiki.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 4:40 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
Taiki raised one hand, in a signal to to stop. That same palm ended up catching the Cero blast as if it were a baseball fast-ball. The energy leaked from the Cero as it pressed into his hand, causing streams of it to extend away form him

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 4:42 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
Now for his special combi attack. Not letting up for an instant with his cero, he gripped his blade and swung it, a blast of white reishi hurtling towards the silver haired boy with the intent to kill.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 4:47 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
Taiki quickly leaned backwards, allowing the red Cero to push past him. In this way, he successfully avoided both of the attacks with no major injury.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 4:48 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
But Arturo was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly a whirring sound was heard and Arturo was above Taiki, charging a massive Cero. If he launched that it would severely damage them both.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 4:57 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
Taiki had to think fast once more.

Continuing in his aerial backflip, he ascended towards the Arrancar, reaching up and catching the offending wrist. Then, using his free hand, he pulled the fingers back so only two were extending; his index and middle finger. Like a viper, he struck, nailing the nerve points inside of his opponent's Cero arm before releasing.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 5:02 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
The blow gave the feeling of a knife going into Arturo's arm and it suddenly felt stiif. The cero immediately decreased in , but unfortunately for them, it still shot off and exploded.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-28, 2:41 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
Thanks to the quick shifting of Taiki's hand, the blast missed the two of them. The heat from the energy could be felt as it whizzed by Taiki's person.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-28, 2:59 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
Meanwhile, two young children were racing through the forest at top speed, and the brown haired child was chatting away.

"And then after we find him, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah-" Isshou kept on going.

Awai sighed. "Isshou...shut up."

Isshou's mouth fell open as he stared at Awai in a Oh-no-you-didn't expression.

"You're going to give us away, Isshou." Awai told him cooly. "With your voice, the combatants can hear us, even though we aren't that close yet."

"Sowwy." Isshou muttered, avoiding his partners cold stare.

"Now do me a favor, Isshou, and hush."

They kept running until they could clearly hear the sounds of battle.

Isshou was keeping quiet but it was taking all his self control.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » The Arrancar returns. Arturo vs Taiki
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz