Friday, 2024-05-03, 12:07 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki (A stumble upon evil, a jump into death. This is how it ends.)
Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki
AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:42 PM | Message # 31
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
The slightest bit of confusion and fear flashed through Kyuui's mind. But she chose to ignore it this time, settling into another defensive stance. She couldn't let herself be affected by the mere mention of it. She had to be strong.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:44 PM | Message # 32
Daimyo
Aoi took the offensive this time and rocketed towards her sister, and sword at her side, appearing almost the same as Ahatake had when he struck down Ryƫka. "MEHN!" She cried swing her bokken at Kyuui.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:48 PM | Message # 33
Daimyo
A flick of her wrists to the right, and the wooden blade was blocked by Kyuui's own. Once again, she batted the blade away from danger. While her bokken was pulled back as a result, both of the girl's hands now gripped the hilt. All of this movement took slightly less than a second to execute, and she unleashed a counter-strike on Aoi. A horizontal strike was now on a direct path to cracking open her skull, if left undefended...

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:51 PM | Message # 34
Daimyo
Aoi rocketed up, dodging the blow then charged down her hand extended. "CERO!" She cried. But as usual it was a fail and the cero exploded around Aoi. The smoke cleared and she was covered in her own blood her hand bleeding as well.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:54 PM | Message # 35
Daimyo
The resulting smoke gave Kyuui a window of opportunity. As the smoke first enveloped them, she spread her feet apart, fingers on the sidelong tip of the bokken in another lunge strike. Then, when it was just about clear, she allowed it to fly, only to stop it inches from Aoi's nose. A second later, and it would've been broken.

Then, she retracted it again, waiting for Aoi's reaction.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:56 PM | Message # 36
Daimyo
Aoi hadn't even noticed. Her attention was still on her bleeding hand. She remembered when she was little, how she used to cry whenever she failed at something. "I still...can't do it.." She muttered, the blood still flowing.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:57 PM | Message # 37
Daimyo
Kyuui took this time to look at Aoi in sympathy. "I'll get Mom..." With that, she thrust herself back, landing back onto the ground roughly. "Mom! Aoi injured her hand again!"

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:59 PM | Message # 38
Daimyo
"I've noticed." Adela replied. "Let me get Ahatake-san." She jumped down.

"No need." A voice called from the trees. Everyone looked, and a familiar red-head was standing on a branch.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 0:02 AM | Message # 39
Daimyo
This time, Kyuui's eyes widened in surprise. But she was not alarmed by her grand-aunt's presence. She put on a smile once again, although her eyes seemed slightly sad. "Grandmother..." She whispered, unable to say anything else.

Message edited by Achrones - Thursday, 2009-12-24, 0:03 AM

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 0:05 AM | Message # 40
Daimyo
"Hey." Akiko replied jumping down from her branch and landing in the air next Aoi. "Let's see what I can do." She put her hand over Aoi's and a glowing orb of Kido formed around it healing the wound instantly. "There you go."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 0:07 AM | Message # 41
Daimyo
"So fast.... Kyuui's mentally gawked. Just like those beans, Akiko's Kido seemed to be quite effective in terms of healing speed and power. It was a surprise she wasn't in the 4th Division.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 0:09 AM | Message # 42
Daimyo
"Don't try a Cero until you know you can handle it." Akiko replied. "Otherwise you might blow yourself to pieces."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 0:12 AM | Message # 43
Daimyo
"Or, someone else...." Kyuui couldn't help but mutter, scratching the back of her head with her free hand. In the other was still her bokken sword, although it was lowered for the moment.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 0:15 AM | Message # 44
Daimyo
Adela looked at Aoi. "Unusual Kido, Akiko." She replied.

"I've been practicing. Care for a demonstration?" She asked.

"Might as well." Adela replied, firing her abnormally fast cero at Akiko.

There was a flash of light and a thin, rectangled barrier was in front of Aiko blocking the cero.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 0:18 AM | Message # 45
Daimyo
"....what was that, auntie?" Kyuui questioned curiously, tilting her head to the side slightly.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki (A stumble upon evil, a jump into death. This is how it ends.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz