Tuesday, 2024-05-14, 3:14 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura - Page 9 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (Let'sa Go!)
Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 6:21 AM | Message # 121
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
She shot some more. "It's time for you to die...Onii-san!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 6:23 AM | Message # 122
Daimyo
This time, she could percieve were they came from.

This time, she managed to Flash Step away, evading all of the flaming bullets. They exploded onto the floor, revealing charred and blackened tile. Her eyes were still shut, so that maniacal side was shut aside... at least for the moment.

"That's my sis...." She taunted.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 6:24 AM | Message # 123
Daimyo
Suki sighed. "Are you two trying to kill each other?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 6:26 AM | Message # 124
Daimyo
After the blinding effect had faded from her eyes, Kyashi looked over to her sister out of feigned innocence, despite the sear mark on her left cheek. "Of course not. Just an intense sparring match...."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 6:30 AM | Message # 125
Daimyo
"Doesn't look like it." Suki muttered.

"Onii-san. Prepare yourself." Midoriko muttered. "It's over for you now." She put a hand to her face and her mask began to form. There she stood, bwearing a mask with half white half black decorated. "Are you ready?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 6:33 AM | Message # 126
Daimyo
"You're right!" Kyashi agreed. "It's not!" Turning towards Midoriko, the savagery returning to her expression once more. "I've been ready. I want you to make me feel that fear.... that fear of being on the verge of death! I want to know what it's like to kiss Lucifer himself!"

Her narrowed eyes and her maniacal smirk looked shockingly similar to that of Midoriko's inner Hollow. She settled into a defensive stance, preparing herself for the attack.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 6:35 AM | Message # 127
Daimyo
"You asked for it." Midoriko muttered and in an instant her blade clashed against Kyashi's and she was pushing her back. FAR back.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 6:39 AM | Message # 128
Daimyo
"That's it...."

Skidding on her free hand and both of her feet, she managed to stop herself from hitting the wall. Where they had skidded, small ditches appeared in the floor. That's how hard she had to grip herself in order to maintain her balance. Standing back up, she leaned her head back and looked with eager bloodlust at Midoriko.

Then, she promptly disappeared.

Backed with her dominant strength, Kyashi once again bared her feet into the ground and unleashed a powerful overhead attack. It would be a test of each other's strength: if Midoriko was stronger, Kyashi would be repelled. If they were equal, Midoriko would have a crater underneath her feet, but would otherwise be unaffected. If Kyashi was stronger, Midoriko would be either knocked on her back, or killed with the single attack.

Kyashi's blade smashed into Midoriko's....

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 6:42 AM | Message # 129
Daimyo
Midoriko blocked the attack and Kyashi was instantly repelled. "You can't beat me Onii-san."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 6:46 AM | Message # 130
Daimyo
Slamming her fist and feet into the ground, Kyashi began to chuckle, seemingly uncontrollably. "Only a slight difference...." She whispered, standing back up onto her feet and looking at Midoriko. "But right now, you're definitely higher. I think I can release my Zanpakuto now...."

Holding her sword like a dagger, one-handed, she raised it and called out the name of her Zanpakuto. "Fall upon my enemy and drown your teeth.... Kuroneko!" The blade immediately let out one pulse, before shifting towards the short wakizashi-like blade that was Kuroneko's true form.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 6:49 AM | Message # 131
Daimyo
"Don't I feel honored.". Midoriko laughed the teeth in her mask opening up.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 6:51 AM | Message # 132
Daimyo
"You should. You're going to die in a royal mansion, after all."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 6:54 AM | Message # 133
Daimyo
"Like you can kill me. Onii-san, you won't even be able to crack my mask." Midoriko laughed again.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 6:55 AM | Message # 134
Daimyo
"Is that so?"

In an instant, Kyashi had re-appeared behind the Hollowfied girl, looking over her shoulder. "Let's put that to the test." She said, bringing the tip of the blade back towards her skull.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 6:58 AM | Message # 135
Daimyo
Midoriko blocked the blade and a crate exploded under her.

"Seems we're even."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (Let'sa Go!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz