Monday, 2024-04-29, 4:24 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura - Page 8 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (Let'sa Go!)
Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 5:42 AM | Message # 106
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"I thought so. In order to gain power, you've gotta throw away that useless thing called morality, and step past the limitation known as humanity." Kyashi stared at Midoriko intensely. "If it is an obstacle, you must destroy and break through it, even if it it is one of your closest comrades."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 5:45 AM | Message # 107
Daimyo
"Does that mean destroying you?" Midoriko asked, a solemn expression on her face.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 5:46 AM | Message # 108
Daimyo
"Of course."

After saying those words, Kyashi raised the cup to her lips again to drink another portion of the green tea.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 5:47 AM | Message # 109
Daimyo
"Fine then. Let's finish then, and then I'll just find someone else."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 5:52 AM | Message # 110
Daimyo
She set the cup down, slowly positioning herself to stand up. Her eyes squinted shut, and she smiled ever so warmly at the girl. Her hand slowly raised towards her sword, gripping it gently. Slowly, and ominously, she unsheathed it to reveal the wicked jade blade. Her spiritual pressure began to billow around her, causing a wind to emit from her person.

She knew that once she made her first blow, she would cut the bond between them.

She had nothing more to lose.

Her eyes opened, revealing the look of a warrior as she stared Midoriko down. Her feet settled into a defensive stance. "This is where you're gonna die, little sister." She muttered, no hesitance sounding in her voice.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 5:56 AM | Message # 111
Daimyo
"That's what you think, Onii-san." Midoriko replied drawing her blade. "I have a few Zanpakuto techniques my beloved Onii-san hasn't seen just yet."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 6:01 AM | Message # 112
Daimyo
"Is that so? Then I'll make you show me."

Kyashi's smile grew even more malicious. "Stop makin' me wait. It's gonna be a pain in the ass if all you do is stand there like an idiot!"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 6:04 AM | Message # 113
Daimyo
"Burn...Hineko." She muttered and her blade changed into a long black blade, with a fire crackling merrily as if it had been burning for hours.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 6:07 AM | Message # 114
Daimyo
The blonde didn't wait anymore. She took one step, and...

SWOOSH!

She had appeared from standing, to hovering a bit over Midoriko's head. Her eyes having seemingly lost any trace of sanity it had once again. She swung the blade downwards, in an attempt to decapitate her opponent.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 6:08 AM | Message # 115
Daimyo
Midoriko simply moved out of the way. "Change your expression. With you looking like that you're not Kyashi."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 6:12 AM | Message # 116
Daimyo
"Hmph!

As she landed, Kyashi simply twisted her feet in order for a proper initiation of her next attack. In a swift and fluid motion, she had turned her body to attack with a side swipe. It was a result of watching Sachi's own movements.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 6:14 AM | Message # 117
Daimyo
Midoriko jumped and twirled her blade around. It started to glow.

"Akarui Hikari!" She cried as massive beams of bright light shined all around, Midoriko closing her eyes.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 6:15 AM | Message # 118
Daimyo
Unfortunately, Kyashi could not shield herself in time, her pupils shrinking. She yelled as she brought her arm up to her afflicted eyes, attempting to dim their lightened senses. "Shit! I can't see!!!"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 6:18 AM | Message # 119
Daimyo
Suki couldn't see either and had no idea what was happening.

She swung her blade up firing many fire orbs at Kyashi. "Hikyuutai." She muttered under her breath

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 6:20 AM | Message # 120
Daimyo
She heard the fireballs go off from a distance away, but she could only wait until they got close. Instinctively, she jumped aside, missing some. But the majority managed to catch her. Her nerves came alive with a burning passion, and she could smell her own flesh sizzle, along with the robe she was wearing.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (Let'sa Go!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz