Friday, 2024-04-26, 6:36 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Clash! Arrancar vs Shinigami! Midoriko meets her match! - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Clash! Arrancar vs Shinigami! Midoriko meets her match!
Clash! Arrancar vs Shinigami! Midoriko meets her match!
AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 4:28 AM | Message # 46
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"In any case...." Lujuria reminded, nodding her head beyond her position in the direction of where Midoriko was headed. "You'd probably want to find them right away. Far as we know, they're probably way ahead of you."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 4:30 AM | Message # 47
Daimyo
"True." Midoriko replied, and stretched. "Hmm...I like you." She said to the Arrancar, almost randomly.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 4:31 AM | Message # 48
Daimyo
The Arrancar was tempted to roll her eyes, but she didn't allow herself to. "I bet you do...." She drawled, almost in a sarcastic manner.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 4:32 AM | Message # 49
Daimyo
"Sarcasm?" Midoriko asked laughing. "You're definitely the one I want. Looks like I needn't kill Kyashi Onee-chan now."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 4:35 AM | Message # 50
Daimyo
Lujuria chose that moment to close her eyes and think back for a moment. But, the next words that came from her mouth seemed too well-formed for time. "Oh... so you've chosen me over finding your 'twins'?" She questioned calmly, raising an eyebrow as she opened her eyes to look down at Midoriko again. "Such a dedicated aunt."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 4:37 AM | Message # 51
Daimyo
"They're part Hollow." Midoriko replied, a grin on her face. "Those two can take care of themselves...unless they encounter Taiki or something. THEN they may have a problem.."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 4:40 AM | Message # 52
Daimyo
So this girl also knew Taiki. It was quite amusing to hear her speak about her master in such a threat-addressing way. But, considering his recent actions, it wouldn't be a surprise to know his relatives had thought of him as a mere twisted individual.

"I see...." She commented. "If I'm the one you 'want', as you say... what will you do?"

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 4:42 AM | Message # 53
Daimyo
Midoriko considered for a moment. "Hmmm...I'm not quite sure. Killing you would be my first considered option."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 4:43 AM | Message # 54
Daimyo
A laugh escaped her lips, but the sound could easily cause it to be mistaken for a scoff. "You can't kill me."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 4:44 AM | Message # 55
Daimyo
"Anything can happen you know." Midoriko replied, her expression turning back into a grin.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 4:51 AM | Message # 56
Daimyo
It was then that Lujuria promptly pushed herself off of the branch and descended to land on the ground feet first. Rising up, she folded her arms across her bare chest. "If you sound so confident... then come and kill me." She challenged.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 4:52 AM | Message # 57
Daimyo
"I never said I wanted to!" Midoriko objected in a flustered manner"If I want you, why would I kill you?"

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Friday, 2010-01-15, 4:54 AM

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 4:55 AM | Message # 58
Daimyo
"Because..."

The sound of a radio tuning out was heard.

Lujuria's figure abruptly appeared in front of Midoriko, hand plastered onto the woman's face. Her eyes held a mild, but obvious intent, and a corner of her mouth had curved upwards slightly. "I don't care what you want." She whispered. The gray Cero began to form in her hand, a horrifying whirring sound as it materialized itself.

Then, she let it fly from her hand.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 4:58 AM | Message # 59
Daimyo
At the last second, Midoriko escaped using Shunpo. "Hmm..." Her voice called out from a tree. "Alright, I can tell you want to fight. But if I winn you go on a date with me. How about that?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 5:04 AM | Message # 60
Daimyo
Lujuria considered it for a moment.

Sure, if she lost, she wouldn't mind going out on a "date" with this woman. But, of course, it would cut into time with the Jinchuu... that is of course, if she set her words right. There would be no harm done accepting. She put on a small smile once again, turning around and raising her head upwards to look at Midoriko.

"Fair enough. But if you have to put a condition, I believe I should do so too."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Clash! Arrancar vs Shinigami! Midoriko meets her match!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz