Saturday, 2024-04-27, 8:32 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Living Weapons: Kyouki vs Agnihem - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Mewshuji  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Kirigakure » Living Weapons: Kyouki vs Agnihem (A fight between Kyouki and Agnihem)
Living Weapons: Kyouki vs Agnihem
KaiDate: Thursday, 2009-11-12, 10:57 PM | Message # 16
Jonin
Group: Chunin
"It's Okay, I gave him a blood pill." The man yelled, as the woman was still doing Gentle Fist attacks on Kyouki. She stopped attacking, breathing heavily. "This isn't working..." She waited on Kyouki's next attack, and then suddenly jumped back. However, the dragon skin absorbed her body as the woman slowly started to sink. She tried Gentle Fist attacks, but these were useless. Suddenly, she let go, sinking to the middle of the dragon, where Kyouki was. There, she performed Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin to have some room, followed by Shugoken. Kyouki roared, followed by a bright flash of green light as the Shugoken took impact in his chest.

TwilitlinkDate: Friday, 2009-11-13, 2:45 AM | Message # 17
Jonin
Agnihem rose as the woman was being absorbed. He began to take off his blue trench coat and his shirt as he suddenly had an idea. Turning away from the man next to him, he said "I need you to slice open my back."

In life you have two options, play the hand you're dealt, or cheat. I play the hand that's dealt... then I cheat.

KaiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 10:56 AM | Message # 18
Jonin
"Sure?" Des took out a kunai, sharpened with a thin glass layer, and sliced open his back, lots of blood poring out. "But why?"

TwilitlinkDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 11:32 AM | Message # 19
Jonin
"You'll see." Agnhem answered as the blood that poured out of his back formed itself into multiple blood whips. Then Agnihem shot the blood whips into the dragon, just as the woman hit Kyouki with Shugoken.

In life you have two options, play the hand you're dealt, or cheat. I play the hand that's dealt... then I cheat.

KaiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 9:09 PM | Message # 20
Jonin
The result was a blinding flash of light, and the next thing Des saw, was Inda lying on the ground, holding her hands before her right eye, screaming in pain. Des ran at her, and when she took away her hands, he could see her Byakugan had become rippled.

TwilitlinkDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 9:24 PM | Message # 21
Jonin
Agnihem watched as Des ran to Inda and noticed her changed byakugan. Slowly turning to Kyouki who was lying on the ground Agnihem reached down and grabed the injured missing-nin by his collar.

"What did you do?" Agnihem asked as one of the blood whips positioned itself at his throat.

KaiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 9:30 PM | Message # 22
Jonin
"I don't know. Apparently, her eye has absorbed my chakra, she'll probably won't survive this." He laughed. "I do find it pity that I can't kill you too. Freak!" He spitted in Agnihem's face.

TwilitlinkDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 9:39 PM | Message # 23
Jonin
Agnihem let the spit drip down his face before he wrapped one of the blood whips around Kyouki's throat and he lifted him in the air.

"Yes, I'm a freak." he began, "You're a freak too. We're actually rather similar, you and I, but there is one key difference. I don't care if my people veiw me as a weapon, it gives me purpose, and an excuse to fight all I can." When he finished, Agnihem jammed two blood whips into Kyouki's legs, before dropping him.

He then moved to Des and Inda, "Are you okay?"

KaiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 9:48 PM | Message # 24
Jonin
"She needs medical attention. Thanks for your help." Des wanted to put Inda on his back, but she pushed him away, wiping off some blood from her cheek." "No, first I'll finish this freak." Kyouki growled, but was unable to stand up due to his wounds. Inda walked at Kyouki, and then, suddenly, her right eye became dark. She growled and ran at Kyouki at incredible speed. As she started to attack, her blows lifted him up in the air, and then he fell on the ground, dead. Inda fell next to him, barely breathing. "Inda!" Des yelled, and ran to her.

TwilitlinkDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 10:03 PM | Message # 25
Jonin
"Kirigakure's not far from here, you should come with me." Agnihem said pulling all but one blood whip back into his body and wrap the last one around Kyouki's corpse. They'll want proof. he thought as he led Des and Inda to Kirigakure.

KaiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 10:47 PM | Message # 26
Jonin
Des took Inda up his back. "Thank you for your help." he said, and followed Agnihem.

TwilitlinkDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 10:54 PM | Message # 27
Jonin
"Don't worry about it, I owed you for the blood pill." Agnihem said picking up the pace. They were silent for the rest of the trip to Kirigakure. As they walked into the village gates they were approached by one of the guards.

"What's going on Agnihem?" one of them asked.

"She needs medical attention, and I have to report to the Mizukage." Aginhem answered gesturing to Kyouki's corpse and Inda.

KaiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 11:02 PM | Message # 28
Jonin
"Good, I'll stay with Inda." Des said and followed the guard to the hospital.

TwilitlinkDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 11:53 PM | Message # 29
Jonin
Once he finished with the Mizukage, Agnihem went to the ANBU Seed headquarters to drop off Kyouki's corpse.

"Welcome back Agnihem." another Seed member said as he entered the morgue. Without a word Agnihem placed Kyouki on one of the tables and left for the hospital. He needed two things, to check on Inda and Des and more blood pills.

I seem to go through these things like an addiction he thought as he popped his last one in his mouth.

KaiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 9:53 AM | Message # 30
Jonin
Des sat down next to Inda's bed as the medical-nin was healing her. "Will she be alright?"

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Kirigakure » Living Weapons: Kyouki vs Agnihem (A fight between Kyouki and Agnihem)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz