Saturday, 2024-04-27, 8:27 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Living Weapons: Kyouki vs Agnihem - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Mewshuji  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Kirigakure » Living Weapons: Kyouki vs Agnihem (A fight between Kyouki and Agnihem)
Living Weapons: Kyouki vs Agnihem
KaiDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-17, 10:24 PM | Message # 46
Jonin
Group: Chunin
"Not really." Inda looked around. "Where's Des?"

A few feet from Agnihem, a pile of rubble shot forward. Des came out, with the injured medic on his shoulder. Upon seeing Inda's look, he quickly dropped the woman, causing her to regain consciousness.

TwilitlinkDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 2:50 AM | Message # 47
Jonin
"I may not be an expert in how the Byakugan works, but this doesn't seem like something it should be able to do." Agnihem said gesturing to the room while helping the medic to her feet. The medic then tried to move closer to Inda, but Agnihem caught her by the arm and told her to get him more blood pills.

"Now I explained most of the situation to the Mizukage, but I left you guys being here out of it." he said once the medic was gone.

In life you have two options, play the hand you're dealt, or cheat. I play the hand that's dealt... then I cheat.

KaiDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 7:40 PM | Message # 48
Jonin
"Good. We'd rather don't let anyone we where here, or of my accident." Inda said, looking at the medic who was walking away. "She'll take care of me. If you can take care of the medical-nin, so we can go." Inda signed at Des and was about to leave.

TwilitlinkDate: Thursday, 2009-11-19, 3:07 AM | Message # 49
Jonin
"Don't worry about the medical-nin, most of them owe me more than they could hope to pay in this lifetime." Agnihem said matter of factly.

In life you have two options, play the hand you're dealt, or cheat. I play the hand that's dealt... then I cheat.

KaiDate: Thursday, 2009-11-19, 7:43 PM | Message # 50
Jonin
"Thank you for your help." Des said and bowed before jumping after Inda, over the buildings and out of the village.

TwilitlinkDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 2:47 AM | Message # 51
Jonin
Agnihem watched as the two ninja left the village. Then, after pulling some favors, went to the ANBU Seed headquarters.

"Let's see what secrets lie in that walking summoning scroll." he said entering the morgue.

KaiDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 9:16 PM | Message # 52
Jonin
To Agnihem's surprise when he arrived, all of Kyouki's tattoos were gone. Kyouki himself was breathing slowly, his body near death.

TwilitlinkDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 2:09 AM | Message # 53
Jonin
Immediatly blood whips sprouted from Agnihem's body as he checked the room for any creatures Kyouki might've summoned. Slowly he approached Kyouki.

"Still kicking huh?" he asked once he was beside him.

KaiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 2:26 AM | Message # 54
Jonin
Kyouki coughed up blood. "I- I can't do a thing. All of my chakra... it's all gone!"

TwilitlinkDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 2:39 AM | Message # 55
Jonin
Agnihem remembered the amount of chakra he discovered that Inda possessed, and her bleeding right eye.

"Heh, I think I know where it went." Agnihem said pulling his blood back into him before whispering it into Kyouki's ear.

KaiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 3:01 PM | Message # 56
Jonin
"That should give her some... trouble..." Kyouki said with his last breath and passed away.

TwilitlinkDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 9:53 PM | Message # 57
Jonin
Agnihem checked for a pulse, once he felt none a small sliver of blood came out of his finger and froze. Without a word Agnihem jammed the needle of blood into Kykouki's heart, where he expanded it.

"Never hurt to be safe." he muttered as he left the room.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Kirigakure » Living Weapons: Kyouki vs Agnihem (A fight between Kyouki and Agnihem)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz