Saturday, 2024-04-27, 8:29 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Living Weapons: Kyouki vs Agnihem - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Mewshuji  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Kirigakure » Living Weapons: Kyouki vs Agnihem (A fight between Kyouki and Agnihem)
Living Weapons: Kyouki vs Agnihem
TwilitlinkDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 9:17 PM | Message # 1
Jonin
Group: Chunin
Agnihem walked triumphantly as he made his way back to Kirigakure after a successful hunt. This was his eighth hunt this month. "A few more and I'm guaranteed a promotion." he said to himself with a chuckle. As he walked along he noticed someone coming in his direction. It was a man, about 20 years old, wearing a white cape for some reason. Agnihem recognized him almost immediately due to a very long section in his Bingo Book, Kyouki Kikenshi. Agnihem could only imagine his reward if he brought this missing-nin down. He allowed Kyouki to walk past him before he turned around threw a number of shuriken at him.

"I have no intentions of fighting you", Kyouki said after dodging the shuriken. "Leave now."

"Sorry but you're a missing-nin, I'm a bounty hunter. The conflict is obvious." Agnihem replied reaching inside his coat. "You understand right, no hard feelings." Agnihem said as he threw a kunai at his target, followed by Fire Release: Dragon Flame Bomb.

Agnihem gazed as he saw Kyouki's eyes turn blue and his skin black. Then, it seemed like his skin fell off, forming a black shield that deflected the kunai and could withstand the Dragon Flame Bomb. Then, the "shield" came back, placing itself back on Kyouki's skin. Kyouki closed his eyes, concentrating. "Panther!" He yelled, as a black panther seal came off of his skin, becoming the size of Kyouki himself when released. The panther ran forward, slashing at Agnihem with his claws.

Before the panther could cut through Agnihem he made the hand signs for Fire Release: Wall of Flame, a breathed a great wall of fire right under the creature.

The panther growled as he was lifted up by the fiery wall, and was "absorbed" back onto Kyouki's skin.

"That was a warning. Leave. Now." Kyouki turned around an continued his path.

"Warning? Never thought I would run into a missing-nin who didn't want to kill me out right." Agnihem said turning around. "I guess you're the freak exception."

Suddenly, Kyouki froze and slowly turned his head. Agnihem gazed. The face that only expressed patience just before, now was filled with hatred. "What...?"

Suddenly, Kyouki was standing behind Agnihem.

"What did you call me." he said, almost whispering, but with words full of anger.

Agnihem smiled as he rubbed his temples, "Everyone has their trigger word." he mumbled as he turned to Kyouki. "I called you the "Freak" exception." Agnihem said staring straight into Kyouki's hate filled eyes. Something about them made Agnihem's blood boil.

"This fight is over." Kyouki said. "Snake!"

A black snake came off of Kyouki's skin and started to envelop Agnihem. "Snake Consuming Seal!"

Added (11.07.2009, 9:09 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
In the shadow of the outer trees of the nearby forest, two dark figures were watching the fight. The wind blew by, lifting their robes up.

"Should we interfere?"

The other figure came forward, piercing white eyes glowing in the darkness.

"No. Not yet"

The figures became silent again, standing motionless in the shadows as light raindrops began to fall from the sky.

As the snake squeezed Agnihem tighter and tighter some wounds on Agnihem's arms and back from his last mission reopened and blood began to flow from them.

Suddenly multiple lances of blood shot out of Agnihem's arms and back, stabbing into the snake causing it to release him. As the serpent slithered back to Kyouki, he glared at Agnihem who had two blood whips sprouting from his back and a blood sword on each arm.

"You're not the only freak who can pull weapons out of your body, Freak." Agnhem said as the tendrils on his back lanced forward.

Kyouki growled as numerous animals came off his skin. Blue chakra began to envelop him.

"Don't forget that with each weapon I use, I gain more chakra."

"But my body becomes weaker"', Kyouki thought. "If this continues for too long, this will be my last fight"

Agnihem paused for a moment as the chakra radiated around Kyouki. "Seals? I thought this guy was just a walking summoning scroll." He thought as a tendril wrapped around one of the animals and slammed it into the ground.

After he tossed the animal away he looked at his hand. It was slowly turning pale. With a sigh Agnihem retracted one of his blood swords, causing a little color to return to his skin, before charging at Kyouki and his beasts.

Kyouki dodged the attack, ending up behind Agnihem and grabbed two kunai, pointing them at his vulnerable back.

As Kyouki lunged for Agnihem's back, the two blood whips wrapped around his wrists and pulled him in front of Agnihem.

While Kyouki hung by his wrists Agnihem raised his blood sword arm. "Care to surrender?" he asked as his skin paled.

The snake came off of Kyouki's skin and bit Agnihem in his palm, making hem let go of Kyouki. Now, Kyouki was behind Agnihem again.

"Care to die?"

Agnihem smiled as he slowly turned and faced Kyouki, pulling his blood weapons back inside of him, "No, I rather enjoy living." he said as a single drop of blood leaked from the wound on his palm. Then without warning the drop shot off of his palm and froze as it flew toward Kyouki's heart.

Kyouki was able to let the tattoos come off is skin, forming a shield. However, it wasn't strong enough to hold it and the blood flew trhough, causing a bruise. Kyouki looked at Agnihem's wounds in curiosity. "Hmmm... I wonder..."

Suddenly, one of Kyouki's tattoo's slipped in one of Agnihem's wounds. Agnihem screamed.

Added (11.07.2009, 9:17 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
"What did you do to me?" Agnihem yelled at Kyouki.

In life you have two options, play the hand you're dealt, or cheat. I play the hand that's dealt... then I cheat.

KaiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 9:20 PM | Message # 2
Jonin
"Well, I figured out that your blood is of great importance to you as a weapon. So I canceled it by inserting one of my seals in your blood, which acts like poison. You won't die, but you'll suffer and you wont be able to use that blood of you for a while."

TwilitlinkDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 0:51 AM | Message # 3
Jonin
Agnihem tried to pull a blood whip out of his back but all that happened was a jolt of pain that ran through his body. "Crap" he said as he jumped away from Kyouki, while throwing a kunai witha paper bomb attached to it.

In life you have two options, play the hand you're dealt, or cheat. I play the hand that's dealt... then I cheat.

KaiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 9:50 AM | Message # 4
Jonin
Kyouki narrowly avoided the kunai, but it still cut his shoulder and he was later trust forward by the explosion. "My movements are already slowing down. I have to finish this now", he tought, and released the lion seal, who ran at Agnihem.

TwilitlinkDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 11:01 AM | Message # 5
Jonin
"Only have enough chakra for this genjutsu" Agnihem whispered while forming hand seals. He finished moments before the lion tackled him to the ground. As the lion's jaws clamped down on his arm a giant dragon emerged from the ground and lunged for Kyouki.

KaiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 2:59 PM | Message # 6
Jonin
"Whoa!" Kyouki screamed and dodged the dragon. The dragon came back and lunged for Kyouki, slashing his arm. "Is this genjutsu". Kyouki hadn't the time to think. "Well, I was right, this is my last fight, but I'm not ging alone!". "Final Seal: Dragon", he yelled, as all of his tattoos formed a huge dragon, Kyouki in the middle. The dragon roared and the Lion dispersed, returning to the dragon and releasing Agnihem.

The dragon roared again and flew to Agnihem, determined to crush him. But right before he could attack Agnihem, a giant fireball stopped him in his tracks, forming a wall between him and his prey. "Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique!", a man yelled. Standing before Agnihem, were the two figures who had watched the fight.

TwilitlinkDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 8:16 PM | Message # 7
Jonin
"Who the hell are you?" Agnihem asked as he rose to his feet. Agnihem tried to take a step forward but stumbled and fell to his knees. "Crap, I've used up too much chakra. If they decide I'm hostile I'm screwed." Despite his sense of forboding Agnihem didn't think these two were here for him. Noticing how pale his skin had gotten, Agnihem popped a blood pill in his mouth.

KaiDate: Monday, 2009-11-09, 10:44 PM | Message # 8
Jonin
"Stay still", the woman said. "We were watching your fight and you have bad injuries. Leave this to us. There is more behind the freak then meets the eye." She then turned to the man. "What do you think?" The man stared at the dragon. "Dunno. He looks pretty powerful. What do you see."

The woman took a good look at Kyouki, and only now Agnihem saw her Byakugan eyes. "It's strange... His chakra is tremendous, but his chakra system is far from it. He'll not survive this battle." The man nodded and looked at Agnihem. "What about him." The woman didn't turn around, and responded while still face to face with the dragon. "He'll be alright. With some healing."

TwilitlinkDate: Monday, 2009-11-09, 10:59 PM | Message # 9
Jonin
Agnihem drew two kunai's from his pouch and stepped infront of the Hyuga and the other shinobi.

"I appreciate your help, but I've never been one to let others fight for me." he told them while thinking, "Curse my pride, it's gonna get me killed one day I just know it."

Ignoring the pain shooting through his body Agnihem prepared to attack.

KaiDate: Monday, 2009-11-09, 11:21 PM | Message # 10
Jonin
The dragon Kyouki roared and ducked at his three opponents. They were able to dodge him and the man sent a kunai flying after him. The dragon dodged it, preparing for another attack.

TwilitlinkDate: Monday, 2009-11-09, 11:52 PM | Message # 11
Jonin
Agnihem threw one of his kunai at the dragon as it approached, then threw a smoke bomb on the ground, disappearing from view.

KaiDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 7:19 PM | Message # 12
Jonin
Kyouki growled as the kunai pierced him, hardly doing any damage. The man formed hand signs "Glass Release: Air Shattering in Crescent Moons!" the pieces of glass flew at the dragon, cutting him on various places. However, the tattoos that were hit formed back. The dragon roared and blew out a fire-like stream of ink.

TwilitlinkDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 4:49 AM | Message # 13
Jonin
Agnihem watched as Kyouki's attack came closer. Suddenly he felt a tremendous pain lance through his body as Kyouki's posion tattoo, along with most of Agnihem's blood, poured out of his body and formed a wall between him, the other two shinobi and Kyouki.

"I need a blood pill." he mumbled as his skin grew paler than a sheet and he fell to the ground.

KaiDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 9:12 PM | Message # 14
Jonin
Kyouki bounced off the wall, and stood still for a moment. Then, he got up his feet again. "He has passed out." The woman said. "Take care of him, I'll handle the dragon."

As the man ran to Agnihem, she got in a Gentle Fist stance. "Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms!" She yelled, and attacked Kyouki. However, after the attack, Kyouki seemed unharmed. "What's wrong?" The man yelled. "I can't get through his chakra to his body with my attacks!"

TwilitlinkDate: Thursday, 2009-11-12, 2:28 AM | Message # 15
Jonin
Agnihem felt himself get flipped on to his back, followed by something getting shoved down his throat. New blood began to flow through his veins as the blood pill disolved. Agnihem began to stir as Kyouki approached.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Kirigakure » Living Weapons: Kyouki vs Agnihem (A fight between Kyouki and Agnihem)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz