Saturday, 2024-05-04, 9:58 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | A Chance Meeting - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » A Chance Meeting (Shirokaze and Doriyaku encounter a legend)
A Chance Meeting
TenTailedFoxDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 6:15 AM | Message # 61
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
Rain began to fall from the sky, and thunder boomed in the background as they moved closer and closer to their destination. After a few hours they stopped at the foot of the mountains at the entrance to the Land of Lightning. They sought shelter in a nearby cave and rested. Sasuke broke the silence, "We can do some training here until the rain lets up."

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

KazeyoDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 6:50 AM | Message # 62
Sannin
Group: Jonin
"Training that isn't destructive enough to bring down this cave? I suppose we will be working on extending Ryun's snake form," Shiro responds removing both his swords and leaning them upon the cave wall. "This would be a good chance for me to practice that..." Shiro thinks looking out into the storm.

KamiDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 6:59 AM | Message # 63
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
"I could use my book, but i may bring down..." "So what is it you have planned for us to do" Doaku says jumping up on to a high ledge, then sits and leans against the wall.

Message edited by Kami - Monday, 2009-11-16, 7:00 AM

TenTailedFoxDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 7:02 AM | Message # 64
Missing nin
Sasuke collected himself before speaking, "Well I want the kid to develop a jutsu of his own. Perhaps he will use Snake Mode to do so. That is up to him. I think that jutsu development would be contained enough for the small cave we will be in for the night, plus we all can benefit from it."

KamiDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 7:04 AM | Message # 65
Missing nin
" Benefit more then you know Sasuke... more then you know" Doaku says with a smerk "I think Shiro should take this one with you Ryun" Doaku puts his hands interlocked behind his head.

Message edited by Kami - Monday, 2009-11-16, 7:05 AM

KazeyoDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 7:24 AM | Message # 66
Sannin
"Hmm...perhaps that's a good idea, just give me a moment," says Shiro sitting down cross legged and taking a meditative position. After a moment of concentration Shiro's skin becomes a pale grayish color and the tattoos on his arms become more defined. When he opens his eyes his Sharingan is activated. "So Ryun...I don't know really what your fighting style is, therefore I don't know what kind of technique you would want to develop. But I have seen quite a few techniques in my relatively short shinobi career...so I may have a few ideas," he says standing back up. "As for my appearance...don't worry about it, I was just hoping to extend my duration in this form. I'm more than happy to aid you along the way while I practice this...since creating techniques is one of the few things I enjoy."

TenTailedFoxDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 8:22 AM | Message # 67
Missing nin
Ryun sat down beside Shirokaze, "Well, I'd like to create a versatile technique. A hand held technique like Sasuke's Chidori, only not elementally composed yet. I will do that later. Do you have any ideas?" he asked.

KamiDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 8:25 AM | Message # 68
Missing nin
"So you want to make a Resengan then?" Doaku says with his eyes closed.

TenTailedFoxDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 8:43 AM | Message # 69
Missing nin
Ryun remembered the Rasengan from his fight against Takatsuke. "Sorta, it's the same basic principle. Rasengan is simply rotating chakra, and Chidori is a mass of unformed chakra. I saw a technique used by the previous Tsuchikage that used a giant cube to pulverize enemies. My technique will combine all three, I'll call it Rinkaku which will combine the raw chakra of Chidori, the rotation of Rasengan and the shape of the Tsuchikage's technique."

KamiDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 8:45 AM | Message # 70
Missing nin
"I see, so a rotation cube of raw chakra. Sound sweet." Doaku gives Ryun a thumbs up, opening one eye. "So you two should get on this, I can't wait to watch this fight." Doaku closes his eyes again.

Message edited by Kami - Monday, 2009-11-16, 8:46 AM

TenTailedFoxDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 8:54 AM | Message # 71
Missing nin
Ryun got right to it. The chakra formation was simple, but maintaining it was the hard part. Hours past. After two hours of attempts, he could only maintain the form of the jutsu for one minute. "Damn. If just the base stage of this technique is this difficult to maintain, how will I add an element to it?!" he thought to himself.

KazeyoDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 9:09 AM | Message # 72
Sannin
"You do understand that such a technique could be a lost cause, or an incredibly dangerous skill. If you don't direct the energy away from you body at the point of collision you could take just as much damage as your target. In addition to the power, the shape may make rotation awkward require unnecessary chakra to maintain as well as require a large amount of chakra control. But if you are able to complete it correctly it would be easily outmatch many technique of its variety," Shiro explains with his odd form of motivation. Having reverted to normal form he walks over to his swords and unsheaths his ninjato before positioning himself facing the exit of the cave while holding his blade horizontally with a single hand in front of himself. Shiro begins to whisper what sounds like a foreign chant as silverish chakra forms around his blade.

"Sengetsu Kiripō!" Shiro swings the sword forward releasing a crescent shaped blade of energy flies out of the cave into the darkness quickly dispersing. Shiro sighs and prepares the technique and gets a similar result. "I've increased the time I can remain in that Majutsu state but can't use a simple skill, it's pretty discouraging. It would seem that we both have trouble maintaining the chakra of a new technique...Ryun."

TenTailedFoxDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 9:52 AM | Message # 73
Missing nin
Ryun scratched his chin. He then attempted the new jutsu again, however, it again failed. "A one handed version may be impossible at the moment....but...." he said a thought came to his mind. "My jutsu needs another hand. I need to use both my hands to form it, then I will be able to maintain the form easier!" he realized. Using both his hands, he created the jutsu again. This time, the form was solid.

KamiDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 9:55 AM | Message # 74
Missing nin
"Doing great Ryun, you to Shiro... Keep it up" Doaku says as he opens his eyes and pulls out a small very old book and begins to read it. "If I take this time to read some more about kitoujutsu. Since my half demon blood gives me much more control then Shiro over the Fuyutama demon mode."

Message edited by Kami - Monday, 2009-11-16, 9:56 AM

KazeyoDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 10:01 AM | Message # 75
Sannin
Shiro begins repeating the chant again this time for a bit longer, "Sengetsu Kiripō!" This time the technique travels a bit farther and leaves a slash mark in a tree. "I suppose that is progress."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » A Chance Meeting (Shirokaze and Doriyaku encounter a legend)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz