Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 4:39 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | A Chance Meeting - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » A Chance Meeting (Shirokaze and Doriyaku encounter a legend)
A Chance Meeting
TenTailedFoxDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 10:11 AM | Message # 76
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
Ryun ended the technique, "That technique is vastly too powerful. I can't hope to add an element to it, and master it in my base form." Ryun smiled, "It's base form is fine, I will improve my Snake Mode and Rinkaku at the same time."

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

KazeyoDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 10:29 AM | Message # 77
Sannin
Group: Jonin
The rain begins to let up and the moonlight from a crescent moon begins to shine down into the front of the cave. Shiro looks up at the moon intently "The moon...of course!" Shiro in a determined fashion quickly puts his ninjato in the same position and moves his free hand slowly over the side of the blade. Intense silver chakra mimicking the behavior of electricity covers the blade as Shiro moves his hand across. With powerful swing he releases a large crescent of silver energy from his blade and out of the cave toward the nearby tree-line. While the moonlight isn't sufficient enough to actually see the result, a sound reminiscent of deforestation can be heard. With that accomplished Shiro falls to one knee in fatigue, "Even with an above average chakra pool...I suppose I still have the least out of everyone here." He stands up and walks over to the his gear and sits leaning against the wall, "If that's the case I'll just need to be more inventive with my techniques."

KamiDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 11:36 PM | Message # 78
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
"You figured out the secret Shrio, good work. So I was reading on some of the Kitoujutsu. How would have guessed that the basic forms of it would be Zodiac Release. I going to try this technique it looks simple enough. Doaku hopes off the ledge as he falls to the ground a small burst of green chakra erupts from Doaku. As he hits the ground the other shinobi in the cave look over Doaku. Whos skin his black as the night sky, black and gold wings flaring out of his back. Eyes burning green, The tattoo on his upper right arm, now cover his whole arm his hand turned in to a violent looking claw and three spike out of his shoulder and upper arm. "Here goes nothing" Doaku's sounds normal, along with another voice much deeper and darker. He walks just out side the cave and performs twelve hand seals. "Rat, Ox, Tiger, Hare, Dragon, Serpent, Horse, Ram, Monkey, Bird, Dog, Pig" Doaku points his right hand out towards the forest, a medium size ball of a chakra forms in front of Doaku. It shifting in color and shape. After a second the chakra form into a large wolverine the size of Doaku's hips. The beast launches off in a loud clashing boom, and tears appear the forest in its path. Doaku drops to both knees and converts back to human form. "Da...Damn it!!" Doaku yells slamming his fist on the ground. "I couldn't... I couldn't complete it!" Doaku says trying to catch his breath. He stands up and hopes back on his ledge and begins reading some more.

KazeyoDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 11:41 PM | Message # 79
Sannin
"If that wasn't complete....were you hoping for a more powerful result than that," Shiro asks from his spot against the wall, "If so you may not yet have the chakra capacity since it knocked you out of out of your demonic state."

KamiDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 11:44 PM | Message # 80
Missing nin
"There was more after it the beast wasn't the last step...Perhaps your right, but I will complete it then fix it." Doaku states without looking up from the book.

Message edited by Kami - Monday, 2009-11-16, 11:46 PM

TenTailedFoxDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 5:44 AM | Message # 81
Missing nin
Ryun came out of the darkest part of the cavern, coming out of Serpent Mode as he did, and slumped over. Sasuke came in from outside. "You look tired, I'd wondered where you had gone." Sasuke said. Ryun gave a grin, "Serpent Mode is amazing. I think it could rival Sage Mode." Sasuke snickered at this, "Likely story." he retorted sarcastically. He looked over to the mouth of the cave, where dawn was approaching. "It's almost time for us to go." Sasuke announced.

KazeyoDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 6:50 AM | Message # 82
Sannin
"Finally...it seems like this break took longer than necessary," Shirokaze remarks from the branch of a nearby tree where he had been napping. With an unusual amount to laziness Shiro walks vertically down the tree trunk to the ground and into the cave to grab his gear. "Doaku! Wake up we're moving out," he shouts picking up his swords strapping ninjato to his back and the white longsword to his waist.

KamiDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 6:57 AM | Message # 83
Missing nin
"Already, man what a drag." Doaku rotates over grabbing his swords and backpack. Slipping his sword on the back of his waist and the dagger to his leg. "Where are we going this time? Another cave I hope" Doaku smirks as he walks horizontally across the cave wall before hoping down buy the rest of his time.

TenTailedFoxDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 7:25 AM | Message # 84
Missing nin
Sasuke stepped outside the cave, "We should reach Kumogakure within the day. Full speed." he demanded, leaping into the woods with Ryun in hot pursuit.

KazeyoDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 7:27 AM | Message # 85
Sannin
Without a word Shiro gives Doaku a look before following the two shinobi into the forest.

KamiDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 7:29 AM | Message # 86
Missing nin
"Man, here we go again" Doaku takes of into the trees following after his clansman.

TenTailedFoxDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 7:35 AM | Message # 87
Missing nin
Sasuke grinned, "I should inform you that the man we are looking for, is none other than the Raikage himself, so be careful."

KazeyoDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 7:45 AM | Message # 88
Sannin
"The Raikage...so we're not just going to trespass into one of the most heavily armed nations in the ninja world, but into the capital itself?" Shiro replies jumping from branch to branch. "I would hope that you currently have a good standing with this nation, but your giving me the impression that you aren't Uchiha-san.

TenTailedFoxDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 8:38 AM | Message # 89
Missing nin
Ryun was going faster, almost plowing through the woods at this point. "I don't. But Raikage is more kind and listening than the previous. It won't be an issue getting an audience with him. Ryun will do the talking and if things get rough...well, we wont go there yet." Sasuke said.

KazeyoDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 8:45 AM | Message # 90
Sannin
"Very well...so Cloud-Nin are no longer explicit targets...fine," Shiro says half disappointed while increasing his own speed to keep up with the group. "Ryun is really in to this. He must really want to..." Shiro thoughts trail off into his own tragic past.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » A Chance Meeting (Shirokaze and Doriyaku encounter a legend)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz