Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 9:17 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | A Chance Meeting - Page 7 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » A Chance Meeting (Shirokaze and Doriyaku encounter a legend)
A Chance Meeting
KamiDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 8:48 AM | Message # 91
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
"Why must we be in such a hurry...What is up with that kid so hyper...I missed lunch this suck, such a bummer" Doaku jumps around in his thoughts as he doesn't seem to speed up as the other pull away from him.

Message edited by Kami - Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 8:48 AM

TenTailedFoxDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 8:57 AM | Message # 92
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
Ryun flew through trees. Sasuke looked on, "Damn, Ryun's body still hasn't recovered from the training in the cave yet..if he doesn't stop..he'll-" but it was too late. Ryun dropped, unconscious. Sasuke caught him by the collar and threw him over his shoulder continuing on, "Ryun...."

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

KamiDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 9:03 AM | Message # 93
Missing nin
Doaku, who can see his team as a faint dot ahead of him, is overwhelmed by his hungry. So he stops and sets on the branch, digging in his bag he finds a sandwich, and begins to eat. "Huh...Ryun's life force just became weak.." Concerned about this, in fear his clansman may need help actives his Yomigan and pears down the forest at his friends. "Hahaha, crazy boy pushed himself to hard, passed right out" Doaku keeps laugh.

KazeyoDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 9:06 AM | Message # 94
Sannin
Group: Jonin
"It would seem that Doaku's fallen behind, but he should catch up once he has had something to eat. And with Ryun unconscious...I was wondering if you could answer a few questions of mine about the Uchiha," Shiro asks with a lighter tone than usual.

TenTailedFoxDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 9:23 AM | Message # 95
Missing nin
Sasuke cocked his head. Knowing this will take a while, he sat, and rested Ryun's head against his shoulder then turned to Shirokaze, "What is it you'd like to know?"

KazeyoDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 9:35 AM | Message # 96
Sannin
Shiro takes a deep breath then begins. "Well, first of all I never knew my mother...not ever her name, just that she was carried Uchiha blood. All I know about that side my heritage is that the Uchiha were just a clan that used to have a much greater prestige and that they wield a doujutsu that is coveted by many." Shiro pauses for a moment. "I already understand why someone would want these eyes, but I suppose what I really want to knew is what happened to the Uchiha in the past and what does it mean to be one now?"

TenTailedFoxDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 9:53 AM | Message # 97
Missing nin
Sasuke took a deep breath, "The Uchiha clan was a clan that descended from Rikudo Sage's youngest boy. He inherited the "Sage's eyes". Over the course of time, the Uchiha and the descendants of the elder boy, the Senju did battle. One day they put that aside and founded Konohagakure. Over time the Senju managed to push the Uchiha into a corner, and the Uchiha staged a revolt. My brother, Itachi ended it by killing everyone but me and Madara Uchiha." he explained.

KazeyoDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 10:03 AM | Message # 98
Sannin
Shiro stunned by this information dares another question, "I don't what sound conceited, but where does that leave everyone still alive...including me? What purpose do the Uchiha still have in this world of chaos?"

TenTailedFoxDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 9:16 PM | Message # 99
Missing nin
Sasuke looked up into the sky, "For those few Uchiha that still remain, I will say this: Our past was bloody, and we were full of pride. It led to our downfall. Darkness clouded our vision. In the end, the Sharingan cannot see all, however, I have decided, that with my little time on Earth and my potential, I will..." his eyes became his "Eternal" Mangekyo Sharingan, "...stop the darkness from descending." he paused to let this sink in, "Ryun and I are fighting for a lot of things, he for that kid cousin of his, and we both fight an enemy that has yet to reveal himself completely. We cannot fail. If we do...his plans for this world...could prove far worst than those of Uchiha Madara."

Sasuke sighed, "With that aside, we have a member of Koukon that we need to meet. She should be waiting in one of Kumogakure's outlying villages, and....she will take care of this lump while he sleeps. She is also the key to getting into Kumo, since Konoha has better relations with Kumo."

KazeyoDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 11:22 PM | Message # 100
Sannin
A faint smile creeps upon Shiro's face, "I hoped that if I talked to you I would learn the who I'm suppose to be, but I should have known that I nobody...not even an Uchiha can tell me who I am." Shiro pauses as he finally sits down and leans back against the trunk of a tree, "Thank you though. Before I used to think that my destiny rested with your clan. Though, I know now that I am both a Fuyutama and an Uchiha, but at the same time neither of them. I don't know what I'm need to do with my life, but for now I'll just get stronger and see where that takes me. So, for now, I'll be here and I'll adopt the cause of protecting the ninja world. That is satisfactory." From there Shiro thinks deeply about his own purpose and goals, for a moment, before speaking up once again, "One last thing...I promise. I have experienced the ability of the Sharingan to perceive chakra and to track moving objects much more effectively, but before when you captured everyone in an illusion. You said it was done with the aid of the Sharingan." Shiro looks up intently at the canopy of trees above them, "While I don't know everything about genjutsu, I do have some experience and even know a technique or two. The only problem is I don't understand how the Sharingan is able to cast illusions, and without the method...learning it is nearly a lost cause."

TenTailedFoxDate: Thursday, 2009-11-19, 3:36 AM | Message # 101
Missing nin
Sasuke got up, Ryun now in a piggy back position on his back, "Sharingan works in many ways. Usually, eye contact is required. But my brother and I are capable of casting it with our fingers or even through our chakra. Uchiha genjutsu are stored in the Sharingan eye, but not all can tap on them. If you learn to tap on it, it will come naturally. There is no way to learn it, it like the eyes that bestow it, are bestowed upon some Uchiha and on some, it is not." he explained rather cryptically.

KamiDate: Thursday, 2009-11-19, 4:31 AM | Message # 102
Missing nin
From the darkness of a tree twenty or more feet away a shadowy figure speaks up, "So have you learned enough about your half blood my dear brother of blood? My you stay on the path that leads you to understanding both. However as for Sasuke-san is just one of the many pebbles that we shall pick up on our quest for answers. You Fuyutama Shirokaze my be my clans brother but the clan is nothing more then a larger family. So brother as you learn of your Uchiha blood, I shall learn about my demon, together with or without the help of this Uchiha we will unlock the full genjutsu power and any other powers you eyes may hold. As for you, Uchiha, I think it is time to get moving, I feel a massive storm on its way. With Ryun not able to monitor his own ability, I would be unfortunate to be caught in this blaze of nature." Doaku closes his book and stands up still shrouded in shadows.

Message edited by Kami - Thursday, 2009-11-19, 4:32 AM

TenTailedFoxDate: Thursday, 2009-11-19, 5:24 AM | Message # 103
Missing nin
Sasuke nodded in agreement. "Our waiting member is in the closest village to us. Lets move." he said, launching himself into the woods, Ryun still on his back.

KamiDate: Thursday, 2009-11-19, 5:25 AM | Message # 104
Missing nin
Doaku follow right beside him.

KazeyoDate: Thursday, 2009-11-19, 5:43 AM | Message # 105
Sannin
Shiro follow the rest of the group through the woods but has the issue of Sharingan genjutsu on the mind. "Hmm...I wonder how about learning if I have a talent for doujutsu genjutsu. Hopefully it isn't like everything else these eyes do and randomly gain new abilities as they mature, we'll see though."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » A Chance Meeting (Shirokaze and Doriyaku encounter a legend)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz