Monday, 2024-05-13, 7:46 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Kyuui Uchiha - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, AzureDragoon  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Basic Rules of Roleplaying » Character Submissions » Kyuui Uchiha (mine and Archie's character)
Kyuui Uchiha
AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 9:11 PM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Kyuui_Uchiha

Added (11.11.2009, 9:11 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Anime: Naruto

Name: Kyuui Uchiha

Height and Weight: Unknown

Description: Kyuui is a pretty silver/white haired girl with blue eyes.

Background: is the youngest daughter of Akane and Kibou Uchiha. She spent most of her childhood training with her grandfather and great aunt. She was close to Aoi growing up, despite her first word being "Help" after Aoi said "kill" for the first time. After awhile she and Aoi grew closer and she eventually fell in love with her sister and they became a couple (after a few incidents involving the after life).

Personality: Kyuu is regarded as the calmest of her family. She mostly acts in a kind, calm, and friendly nautre, rarely getting angry or upset. One of her closest relatives is her sister Aoi, despite her cold nature. They seem to hold a close rivalry, one trying to outdo the other in terms of their fighting abilities. Nevertheless, she cares for Aoi, along with the rest of her relatives, and will sacrifice her own life in order to protect them.
However, her personality changes while in battle. She possesses incredible self-control of his emotions, displaying only an emotionless composure. She only shows surprise when opponents proved more powerful or skilled than she had expected, and even then she doesn't lose his composure. She does not possess any arrogance, and thus, mostly any statements or compliments about her opponent's or her own abilities are justified.

Overall Fighting Ability: Kyuui fights in a more elegant and fancy way than her older relatives. Her abilities focus on the way of the fencer, focusing on accuracy and speed rather than strength. As such, she is agile and flexible, able to simply block or evade her opponent's attack and countereact with her own. Her level of skill is unknown, although it is known she's able to fight on par with her sister.

Techniques:
Rasengan
Invisible Movement
Wind Release: Wall of Wind
Wind Release: Breath of Innocence
Wind Release: Gust Technique
Wind Release: Cyclone Banishment
Fire Release: Shadow Fireball Technique
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 9:24 PM

AzureDragoonDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 10:05 PM | Message # 2
Genin
Group: Administrators
Approved.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Basic Rules of Roleplaying » Character Submissions » Kyuui Uchiha (mine and Archie's character)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz