Monday, 2024-05-13, 8:50 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fuyuko - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, AzureDragoon  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Basic Rules of Roleplaying » Character Submissions » Fuyuko (Rped with her already so I gotta submit her)
Fuyuko
AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 11:58 PM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Anime: Naruto

Name: Fuyuko

Height and Weight: Unknown

Description: Fuyuko bears the appearance of a young girl, with a fox ears and tail and dresses in all blue.

Background: Not much is known about Fuyuko's past, especially her age and birth date. What is known is she is the reincarnated form of a Ice Kitsune, who died over 500 years ago. She entered into Kirigakure's ninja Academy back when it was still called Chigiri no sato and took the longest to kill her opponent, over half an hour.

Personality: Fuyuko is the calmest character I've ever created. However, her personality changes while in battle. She can be seen as cutthroat and merciless, often slowly torturing her opponents by flash freezing parts of their body and shattering them for fun. In contrast, she cares deeply for her friends and family, and will sacrifice her life to protect them.

Overall Fighting Ability: Fuyuko's power stems from her Kekkei Genkai, Hyƍton. This gives her the ability to mix her two nature types, Wind and Water chakra types. to create ice release

Techniques:
Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors.
Ice Release: Stalagmite
Ice Release: Double Spear

Status

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Thursday, 2009-11-12, 0:39 AM

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Basic Rules of Roleplaying » Character Submissions » Fuyuko (Rped with her already so I gotta submit her)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz