Monday, 2024-04-29, 11:20 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Shadow before the God: Kami v. Shoiro - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Kami  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » Shadow before the God: Kami v. Shoiro (Kami Fuyutama vs Shoiro Nara)
Shadow before the God: Kami v. Shoiro
KamiDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 12:21 PM | Message # 31
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
"Distraction are sweet, Don't you think" Kami says as he thrust a open palm to Shoiro with great precision.

ShienTheBestDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 12:23 PM | Message # 32
Sannin
Group: Jonin
Shoiro was hit by the palm and was sent 10 meters away,

KamiDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 12:28 PM | Message # 33
Missing nin
"Tearing Torrent" Water spirals in Kami's hand then shoots at highspeed at the Nara.

ShienTheBestDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 12:30 PM | Message # 34
Sannin
"Hmm,now this is challenging."Shoiro said as he used his shadow to mix with the shadow of the torrent,redirectioning it to Kami.

KamiDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 12:34 PM | Message # 35
Missing nin
"Ishigaki" Kami blocks the water before sending the whole earth wall at Shoiro. The wall is roughly 20x20.

ShienTheBestDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 12:43 PM | Message # 36
Sannin
"Now i will show you the new techniques i invented."Shoiro envelops himself in a shadow and takes theform of a dragon,flying away from the wall.

KamiDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 8:17 PM | Message # 37
Missing nin
"Child's play" Kami raises a earth dome up over his head and form around him, keeping himself sealed in the earth dome and Shoiro outside.

ShienTheBestDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 8:23 PM | Message # 38
Sannin
"Hmm,Fuuton:Saitatsu"Suddenly a large wind dragon was formed by Shoiro that drilled into the ground until it got under kami and broke some land under his feet,even if not where Kami was standing."Shadow possesion technique"Said Shoiro as he made his shadow travel to the tunnel the wind dragon has made into the dome,where everything was shadowed,then vanished.

Message edited by ShienTheBest - Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 8:30 PM

KamiDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 8:29 PM | Message # 39
Missing nin
"Lets think about it...Why would I still be in the dark." Kami says floating just above Shoiro head. "I sunk into ground and came up behind you" Kami throws a number of hands at the dragon with amazing precession.

ShienTheBestDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 8:33 PM | Message # 40
Sannin
"Hmm,it is good i thought of drilling into the ground"Shoiro thought as the dragon vanished and the real Shoiro was in the dome."I can travel through my shadows as well."

KamiDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 8:36 PM | Message # 41
Missing nin
"Very nice..." "Earth Coffin" Kami collapse the dome down, a good ten feet lower then the ground, He lands about 30 feet from where the dome was.

ShienTheBestDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 8:40 PM | Message # 42
Sannin
"Huge mistake,Baka!"thought Shoiro to himself as the walls enclosed."Now i must unmask another technique."He said as he made the shadows that covered the dome's walls fro the inside pressure them,givnig him enough time to escape,"Hmm,seems i did not need to really unmask a technique,this being a basic one for me."

KamiDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 8:43 PM | Message # 43
Missing nin
Kami lunges at his opponent, Unsheathing the great sword from his back, and throwing it at Shoiro's feet, just before disappearing.

ShienTheBestDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 8:45 PM | Message # 44
Sannin
Shoiro does nothing and gets very far away from the sword.

KamiDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 8:50 PM | Message # 45
Missing nin
Kami reappears on the top the sword handle. "Ancestral summon: Kumiho" A large fox forms next to Kami, A all black body with blue ancient markings covering its body. The fox takes a fighting style and charges at Shoiro.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » Shadow before the God: Kami v. Shoiro (Kami Fuyutama vs Shoiro Nara)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz