Monday, 2024-04-29, 3:37 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Shadow before the God: Kami v. Shoiro - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Kami  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » Shadow before the God: Kami v. Shoiro (Kami Fuyutama vs Shoiro Nara)
Shadow before the God: Kami v. Shoiro
KamiDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 10:41 AM | Message # 61
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
The fox slides between Shoiro and Kami then shoots down at Shoiro with his teeth glaring, As Kami creates massive earth spikes the stab up from under Shoiro.

ShienTheBestDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 10:54 AM | Message # 62
Sannin
Group: Jonin
Shoiro jumps in the fox's face,dodging the spikes and being ready to cut it with an edge it made out of it's arm,roaring heavily

KamiDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 11:00 AM | Message # 63
Missing nin
The fox stops in it spot and takes the hits, as Shoiro's blade passes back and forth through the foxes body as the fox looks around its body watching Shoiro cut into her. Kami Raise is hand high in the air and slams it to the ground. Flatting the whole battle field in to one level area, just as the sun hits its highest point in the sky.

Message edited by Kami - Thursday, 2009-12-17, 11:02 AM

ShienTheBestDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 11:10 AM | Message # 64
Sannin
"Hehe,smart guy!"Thought the dark side of Shoiro which was controlling his body right now,then he lunges at Kami with its piercing claws.

KamiDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 11:17 AM | Message # 65
Missing nin
Kami barely making out of the way still gets slash on his leg, flips back as does the Ram hand seal "Hidden Sand Storm" Kami disappears into the sand which is so thick that nether Kami or Shoiro can see their shoulders.

Message edited by Kami - Thursday, 2009-12-17, 11:18 AM

ShienTheBestDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 11:24 AM | Message # 66
Sannin
Shoiro roars and tries to find a getaway from the sand.But then he suddenly realizes"Hehe wrong move,buddy"The animal turns back to the normal Shoiro after it gets itself out of the storm.Shoiro outisde,after doing the neccesary hand seals says quietly:"Shadow possesion technique" as his shadow merged with the storm's shadow,now controlling it and sending it other way.now he and Kami seeing eachother again,but he still controls the storm.In the time Kami did not see Shoiro made some hand seals.

Message edited by ShienTheBest - Thursday, 2009-12-17, 3:14 PM

KamiDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 11:28 AM | Message # 67
Missing nin
Kami with no emotion on his face, stares down Shoiro with killing intent, "So, how are them arms and leg holding up?" Kami smirks with a evil crack of his neck, then takes a deep breath. "That sands must be making it hard to form chakra...To bad."

Message edited by Kami - Thursday, 2009-12-17, 11:33 AM

ShienTheBestDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 11:34 AM | Message # 68
Sannin
Shoiro releases the storm and summons shadow pillars from the ground,after doing the handseals.Then he uses the dragon and the tiger handseal.And the pillcars shoot fire balls and wind attacks at Kami.

KamiDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 12:04 PM | Message # 69
Missing nin
Kami unwilling to move takes the fire and wind blows. Just then two hand shot up grabbing Shoiro feet and drag him into the ground, leaving the tips of his shoulders and head above the mud. Kami slowly raise up from the ground with killing intent in his eyes, not breaking contact with is opponents eyes. "Don't bother trying to get out its over, this is Swamp of the Underworld," Kami performs a hand seal and hardens the mud to earth and solid as concrete. "On top of that you can no longer mold chakra....You see, you lost even before the battle started. You maybe asking yourself how..." Kami smirks then laughs shortly. "You remember back when I was running and I stopped and placed my hand on the ground...It wasn't cause I was tired, I was making this little swamp here, just millimeters below the earth" Kami cracks his neck once again. "Know as for why you can't mold chakra, Well you see.....

Flashback
"Ishigaki!!" Sending Kami into the air, As he preforms one hand seal. He pauses then sticks his hand out, as number of Sekihashira fire from the ground at Shoiro, who's back is against the wall.

"This hand seal I did was to start my own technique Sand Piercing Technique, Now you see, that the sand I placed in you chakra network, every time I hit you, has been moving around shredding you network every time you used a jutsu. Now see how Fire and Shadow are chakra consuming, you network is done for. This means that... For one you can't move you hands to form chakra, and even if you could both your arms, I have hit, So charka can't flow into them. Along with it being so compacted you can move you body to even try and get lose....." Kami stands there silence for sometime. "I just have to figure out, If I should kill you or let you go..."

ShienTheBestDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 2:57 PM | Message # 70
Sannin
Shoiro stand there calm,waiting for his judgement.

Message edited by ShienTheBest - Thursday, 2009-12-17, 10:50 PM

KamiDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 10:54 PM | Message # 71
Missing nin
"Now, Seeing that your willing to go calmly." Kami throws his head back and laughs. "Your body is forever gone, you can no longer be a shinobi, young one.... Now about this master of yours, Is the leader of a team that wishes to help Akatsuki?"

ShienTheBestDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 10:56 PM | Message # 72
Sannin
"Yes,and i anticipated that i could no longer be a shinobi.But i could be healed if his plan succeds.And if you are willing to help him,then Fuyutamas will gain prestige and power,shadowing all the clans,even the Kurosakis,Uchihas and Hyugas."

KamiDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 11:07 PM | Message # 73
Missing nin
"My clan alone can destory those clans that feel as if the are something so power. As for you being healed, its most unlike likely, with out the most strongest medics... Lucky for you, I would like to meet you master and talk this over with you and him, along side my clansmen." Kami lefts his hand up, pulling a large chunk of earth out with Shoiro inside. "I'm not going to lie, this well hurt like a bitch, If you can stay awake you will be lucky." Kami snaps his fingers the earth turns to sand. "Get ready...."

ShienTheBestDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 11:16 PM | Message # 74
Sannin
"I will survive if you do not take my breathe with that earth.The plan my master has in mind will make him gain absolute power.His goal is even higher than Akatsuki's.Absolute power could heal me.The juubi is not ven the billionth part of the power my master will gain.But he needs help in order to do so."Then a tall fidure appeared."So you are Kami Fuyutama.Honored to meet you.My name is Shien Uchiha and i am [i]the master[i] Shoiro is talking about.I once met a Fuyutama,his name was Waruiketsu.Hmm,we got along pretty well.You resemble him somehow.Now about that negotiation,I assume Shoiro told you the details..."Said the figure now identified as Shien Uchiha.

Message edited by ShienTheBest - Thursday, 2009-12-17, 11:16 PM

KamiDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 11:27 PM | Message # 75
Missing nin
"Yes, ok now step back why i fix you kid here" Kami raises his hand to Shoiro who is floating in the air, he quickly closes his hand. The sand binding Shoiro begins to spin around and enter in through his mouth, covering his chakra network. Shoiro drops to the ground, Just then all the sand shoots out of his mouth, as he screams in pain, till he passes out.

"So Shien, Lets return to my city and wait of Kazeyo to talk over this alliance." Kami looks at Shien and states

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » Shadow before the God: Kami v. Shoiro (Kami Fuyutama vs Shoiro Nara)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz