Monday, 2024-04-29, 11:28 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Eyes Befitting Immortals - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Kami  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » Eyes Befitting Immortals (Masshiro Taiyou vs Kazeyo Fuyutama)
Eyes Befitting Immortals
KaiDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 1:12 PM | Message # 46
Jonin
Group: Chunin
One of the men laughed. "You little squirt. I'll make you regret those words! I'll be happy to drink you're blood, oh yeah!" The man prepared to charge forward, but was stopped by the Ajna Path, which had restored itself on an unseen manner. "Leave him, Hidoi. He may become useful in the future." The Sahasara Path grabbed a small bottle from under her cloak, filled with chakra. "Here, take it." she said, while throwing it to Kazeyo. "We must go now." The Anahata Path came down, making the dome disappear.

KazeyoDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 1:24 PM | Message # 47
Sannin
Group: Jonin
Kazeyo catches the bottle and chuckles a bit, "I'm suppose to be useful, I was going to say the same to you. But not you...Hidoi was it? Regardless, the group Hinode is okay in my eyes." Kazeyo looks over where is rock use to be with a look of dissatisfaction, "So I'm guessing the removal of that chakra draining dome means this fight is run its course...correct?"

KaiDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 1:35 PM | Message # 48
Jonin
"I suppose it is." The Sahasara Path turned around, while the masked path reversed summoned himself and the other paths to another location. "We'll be going now."

The group walked away. After a while, the Sahasara Path spoke to another member.

"Nezumi, have you placed the tracker?"

"Well, of course." The little man grinned. "That Akatsuki leader isn't going anywhere without me knowing where he is."

KazeyoDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 1:46 PM | Message # 49
Sannin
Kazeyo appears to vanish with the wind as he reappears in a undisclosed location where a crescent moon can be seen unnaturally low in the dark sky, "Seiryuu...I think I'll take my break here." Nobody seems to answer as Kazeyo as he walks out on a glistening pond toward the center. He lays back on top of the water, which isn't really behaving like water at all as the same spirit dragon from before emerges out of his sleeve. It begins to dive into the water but instead moves up to Kazeyo's ear, who appears nearly asleep. While nothing can be heard Kazeyo seemingly responds, "Did you observe the fight? Tracking me....I know. Stop them....no, let's find out what could develop from this." A slight smile crosses his face, "If they are tracking me....I can barely imagine what they are thinking of my location now."

KaiDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 1:52 PM | Message # 50
Jonin
"Strange..." Nezumi said. "His location... Should I kill him?" He said, preparing the hand seal that would release the poison, embedded in the microscopic trackers he sent to Kazeyo. "No." The Sahasara Path sad, we have more important things to do. She nodded to another member, apparently a Hyuga, who struck the small mountain they were standing for. A hidden entrance revealed, the members entered the mountain and began to prepare their invasion on Konoha.

KazeyoDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 1:55 PM | Message # 51
Sannin
Kazeyo simply slipped off to sleep not concerned about the predicament he may be in.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » Eyes Befitting Immortals (Masshiro Taiyou vs Kazeyo Fuyutama)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz