Monday, 2024-04-29, 4:14 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Eyes Befitting Immortals - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Kami  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » Eyes Befitting Immortals (Masshiro Taiyou vs Kazeyo Fuyutama)
Eyes Befitting Immortals
KazeyoDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 11:20 AM | Message # 1
Sannin
Group: Jonin
Near a small lagoon Kazeyo Fuyutama sits upon a rock overlooking the edge. The midmorning sun is nearly blocked out by the surrounding overgrown vegetation that surrounds him. He seems lost in thought about the past and the future, especially since he had found himself the leader of a world renowned crime organization. He closes his eyes for a bit and lays back as a single beam of soft sunlight illuminates his face warming it despite the winter air.

Message edited by Kazeyo - Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 11:21 AM

KaiDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 11:24 AM | Message # 2
Jonin
Group: Chunin
Masshiro was walking slowly to the hideout, where the other members were already gathered. As she pushed an overhanging branch away, she sensed the movement of a nearby person, and a moment later she saw him. "Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu", she whispered as a Lighting Release Shadow clone appeared besides her. While her clone walked further, she returned a few metres and sat down under a big tree.

"Let's see how smart this shinobi is."

KazeyoDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 11:30 AM | Message # 3
Sannin
Kazeyo first yawns and without opening his eyes speaks toward the direction of Kai, "I don't know who you are, but you have a large amount of interesting chakra...which is probably why you find it okay to perform incredibly costly duplications."

KaiDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 11:35 AM | Message # 4
Jonin
"Maybe..." Another woman appeared (The Sahasara Path) and spoke to Kazeyo. "But you were right. This took up too much of my chakra then was needed..." The clone disappeared. "I didn't expected you to be cunning." She stopped speaking, the wind lifting up her cloak. "Akatsuki..."

KazeyoDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 11:41 AM | Message # 5
Sannin
Kazeyo opened one of his eyes and looks over a the newcomer, "Indeed I am...you...both of you are aren't to arrest me or something?" Kazeyo thinks to himself that the chakra of these people is nearly identical and somewhat reminiscent of Seireitou Kawahiru.

KaiDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 11:44 AM | Message # 6
Jonin
"We were just passing by..." The Sahasara Path silenced as another path came out of the bushes. This one was masked, but traces of silver hair could be seen peeling out at the back. The two paths stood before the Akatsuki leader, waiting for a reaction; their Rinnegan eyes glimmering.

KazeyoDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 11:49 AM | Message # 7
Sannin
Seeing the Rinnegan, Kazeyo sits up and looks between the two of them, "I thought your chakra was familiar....are you related to Seireitou Kawahiru...perhaps his daughter?" Kazeyo begins to mentally prepare for anything explosive to develop.

Message edited by Kazeyo - Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 11:51 AM

KaiDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 11:51 AM | Message # 8
Jonin
"Related... You could say that. We're.... The same species..." The Paths stood silent again, their cold faces not revealing any emotion.

KazeyoDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 11:57 AM | Message # 9
Sannin
"Always with the freaks," Kazeyo thinks to himself. "Despite what you said earlier...you seem like you want a fight, am I right?" he responds not sure which one to look at when speaking.

KaiDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 11:59 AM | Message # 10
Jonin
"If you insist." One of the paths spoke. Suddenly, another, male, path appeared behind Kazeyo and aimed a flying kick for his head.

KazeyoDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 12:10 PM | Message # 11
Sannin
Kazeyo casually rolls off the rock he was sitting on and, before hitting the ground, rebounds off the rock and lands on the ground roughly twenty feet from the three paths. Takatama! He raises his hand and fires three, incredibly quick, hawk shaped wind apparitions in the general direction of his opponents. It should be noted that at this time the male path should be falling towards the water of the lagoon now.

KaiDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 12:14 PM | Message # 12
Jonin
As the hawk shaped winds flew at the paths, the masked path formed a hand seal. "Summoning Technique... Giant Turtle" A Giant Turtle appeared (duh) , his shield protecting the paths from harm.

Meanwhile, the Ajna Path (male path) raised his hand to the rock that Kazeyo was sitting one before. "Matter Manipulation Technique" he muttered as the rock came of the ground to the Ajna Path, providing him support and putting him back on land.

KazeyoDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 12:20 PM | Message # 13
Sannin
"That dude could have used a Earth Release, but I doubt it," Kazeyo thinks lowering his hand and finally opening his other eye. "I think I'll let you make the next move Ma'am...Sir...Uhh...could I get a name and gender by which to refer to you as?"

KaiDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 12:23 PM | Message # 14
Jonin
"I'm Hope. We're Hope" The Sahasara Path said as the turtle disappeared. The masked Path formed another hand seal, and another path appeared, a woman with long silver hair. (The Muladhara Path)

KazeyoDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 12:33 PM | Message # 15
Sannin
"So that's a no on the gender," Kazeyo says looking around at the quickly multiplying enemies. Well, if your all going to stand in the same general location I guess there is no helping it. Kazeyo forms a hand seal as mist begins to surround the area impeding sight almost completely. Hidden in the Mist (Teehee) Kazeyo begins to perform a chain of unusually slow hand seals.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » Eyes Befitting Immortals (Masshiro Taiyou vs Kazeyo Fuyutama)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz