Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 3:21 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Mind and Illusion: Manaka Dorifuta vs Meimu - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Mind and Illusion: Manaka Dorifuta vs Meimu
Mind and Illusion: Manaka Dorifuta vs Meimu
AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-07, 5:26 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
A small smile crossed his face. "You sure you want to do that? I just might turn on you and attack...." He warned.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-07, 5:28 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
"You wouldn't want to do that. With my Bankai I could literally show you hell, Manaka-san."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-07, 5:30 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
Closing his eyes, the red-headed man merely shook his head. "You? You couldn't show me Hell even if that was your Bankai's ability..." He said, his smile turning to an amused smirk. "I've seen it too many times to count."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-07, 5:34 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
She walked up to him. "Then would you prefer I show you a peaceful place? Bankai...Tenrai Sekenki." She muttered. "Broadcast." Her Zanpakuto shattered again and the illusion enveloped them both. This setting was different this time. They were standing in a flower-infested plain, and with butterfly's here and there, and the occasional wild animal.

"This is where I go to escape the stress of everyday life." Meimu explained. "This is place is quiet and what Earth would be like if without man's cruelty."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 1:54 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
Manaka's curious eye turned towards the environment itself, gazed into the environment, and commented, "How ironic."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 4:00 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
"How so?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 4:03 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
"We live in the Soul Society....the afterlife for the living that pass on...." He said, his eyes directed towards the sky. "In itself, it should be a heaven, a place of prosperity and crime's destruction. And yet, it seems just like the real world, only without money." He allowed himself to scoff at the thought. "I guess illusions are the only heaven existance will ever get."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 4:05 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
"True." She said as they looked upon the scene and saw lion's playing with Antelope's. "Unfortunately, hell is just as real as people describe."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 4:07 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
"I fought in it." Manaka said softly, slightly confused at the actions of the lion and the antelope. "At least, when I was alive...."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 4:09 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
"What do you mean?" She asked as the sun in their illussion began to set and they started to walk a bit.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 4:11 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
"When I was in the world of the living...." Manaka paused for a moment to gaze at her with his pale yellow eyes. "...I was a soldier, fighting in the battlefront of the Middle East. There, my destiny was to become nothing but a killing machine, which would result in the deaths of hundreds, or even thousands. Both the innocent and the guilty lost their lives to us, but there was no sympathy. It had no meaning..."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 4:14 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
"I see. I would never be able to understand that. I was born here in the Soul Society, and I lived mainly in peace. My family was decent, I had lots of friends. I wouldn't be able to fully understand a life like yours."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 4:17 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
"If you lived in peace.... why did you defect?" He asked curiously, cocking an eyebrow in order to emphasize his point.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 4:19 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
"After I entered the Soul Society, I excelled. When I became a member of the Gotei 13, I soon unlocked my Shikai and rose quickly through the ranks. But after the higher-up's found out about my abilities, they tried to have me killed. Possibly, they didn't want another Aizen. So I left."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 4:22 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
That made the red-haired man chuckle heartily. "I hope you didn't have to go through fighting anyone." Surprisingly, he seemed easy-going in his statements. "I sure did."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Mind and Illusion: Manaka Dorifuta vs Meimu
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz