Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 4:00 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Blackened Ash: Kyashi vs Midoriko - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » The Blackened Ash: Kyashi vs Midoriko
The Blackened Ash: Kyashi vs Midoriko
AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 5:18 AM | Message # 16
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Ahatake sighed. "Well that means I'm giving half your inheritance to Mido."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 5:20 AM | Message # 17
Daimyo
"Like hell you are! I didn't work this much just to see half o' my pay go to Ms. Dark-and-Emo over there!"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 5:22 AM | Message # 18
Daimyo
"It's not your fault. You're insulting everything your mother and I am, and everything your sister and is trying to become."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Saturday, 2009-12-12, 5:31 AM

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 5:26 AM | Message # 19
Daimyo
Taiki's smile immediately faded. "Become what, Dad?" He asked dryly, raising an eyebrow. "Dependant? I don't care what my family does with their powers, but I refuse to throw away my pride just for power. I told you, I'd be relying on an external source if I used a Hollow Mask to augment my strength. I'd have to pretend that I destroyed my enemy alone, although it was the truth that I was actually fighting together with a Hollow. It.... just doesn't seem right to me."

Message edited by Achrones - Saturday, 2009-12-12, 5:27 AM

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 5:32 AM | Message # 20
Daimyo
Ahatake sighed. "There goes the house."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 5:37 AM | Message # 21
Daimyo
"....Dad, I'm being serious here." Taiki's gaze grew impatient. "If I'm protecting someone, I'd like to actually say that I was the one who did it, me and my own strength alone. If I overcame and defeated an opponent who was destined to beat me a thousand times, I could easily say with pride that my power, not some Hollow's, was able to do it. If you can't understand that.... then please drop the discussion, so we can get back to training."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 5:39 AM | Message # 22
Daimyo
"Your Hollow is you." Ahatake replied, raising his hand. In an instant Adela was there.

"Taiki, did you ever get to see the Los Noches Ruins?" She asked quickly

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 5:42 AM | Message # 23
Daimyo
Taiki passed an infuriated glare over at his father's direction. "My Hollow is NOT me. It's just what it is: a Hollow. Do I look like I like to consume human souls and I lost my mind?" Calming down for a moment, he turned to Adela. "And no, I've never got to see them. Our fight prevented me from doing so."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 5:44 AM | Message # 24
Daimyo
"I can make amends by guiding you there." She said pointedly.

Ahatake sighed. "Kiddo, do I consume souls and have lost my mind? Has your mother?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 5:47 AM | Message # 25
Daimyo
Taiki simply raised a finger to Adela, his head turning once again to his father. "You and Mom are not Hollows, remember?" He asked, folding his arms across his chest. "You only have Hollows inside of you."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 5:50 AM | Message # 26
Daimyo
"We are part Hollow. As is your Aunt. The Hollow is like our Zanpakuto. It is part of our soul."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 5:55 AM | Message # 27
Daimyo
"It's a dead part as far as I'm concerned." Taiki replied dryly. "You all can rely on it all you want. But I'm not resorting to using a Hollow as my power source."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 5:56 AM | Message # 28
Daimyo
Adela spoke before Ahatake could. "Ahatake-san, leave Taiki alone, he has his own opinions, which are changeable. Taiki would you like to see the ruins or not?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 5:58 AM | Message # 29
Daimyo
At least there was someone on his side.

"Thank you, Adela." He immediately dropped the subject, turning over to nod mirthfully over at her. "I'd love to."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 5:59 AM | Message # 30
Daimyo
Adela waved her hand and a Garganta appeared. "Oh and Ahatake-san. If you hurt Taiki, you will wake up to find yourself on a raft somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean." She told him, her voice like ice.

Ahatake was speechless.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » The Blackened Ash: Kyashi vs Midoriko
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz