Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 3:06 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Blackened Ash: Kyashi vs Midoriko - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » The Blackened Ash: Kyashi vs Midoriko
The Blackened Ash: Kyashi vs Midoriko
AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 6:02 AM | Message # 31
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Looking over his shoulder, with that fox-like grin of his, he gave a mockingly cheerful wave at his father. It was the same one he had used on Adela when he and Ahatake had left Hueco Mundo through a Garguanta. Even his words remained the same, as he passed completely through.

"Bye bye, now!"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 6:03 AM | Message # 32
Daimyo
The Garganta closed and the Kurosaki father-daughter duo was left in the room white fragments falling from Midoriko's face.

"Father when did they become so chummy?" She asked.

"I'm not sure, but she may be lucky to make it back alive." Ahatake replied motioning for Mido to follow him. "Come."

"Of Course Father." She replied and they walked out of the training room. "Honey, Mido and I are going for a walk, and Tai and Adela are in Hueco Mundo."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Saturday, 2009-12-12, 6:13 AM

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 6:14 AM | Message # 33
Daimyo
"...." No response this time, but light snoring could be heard from the upstairs room.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 6:16 AM | Message # 34
Daimyo
"Seems Mother is asleep." Midoriko muttered.

"So it would appear." Ahatake replied and they walked out the door.

"Father why is acquiring such power so hard?" She asked looking slightly down.

"I'm sorry. Because your my kid, you seem to be resistant to my spiritual pressure, so you haven't obtained Hollow powers like Akiko."

"But Akiko's your sister." She replied.

"My half-sister. And we didn't grow up together so she wasn't attuned to me. You were my favorite and I spent more time with you when you were a baby than Tai and and your mother vice-versa."

"Oh." She yawned a bit. "Father doesn't the air feel uneasy?"

"A bit, but what could possibly go wrong?"

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Saturday, 2009-12-12, 6:22 AM

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 6:26 AM | Message # 35
Daimyo
For Ryuka Injiki, there couldn't have been a worst time to go wrong.

Against an abandoned house, he coughed in pain, blood spewing from his mouth with every spasm of his throat. With every spark of pain he felt, he cursed himself. Granting a measly Gillian access to his weak point and leaving himself open like that was.... humiliating. Now, he wasn't sure if he could make it through today without having to resort to death first.

He could only gaze up at his blonde-haired and female savior, croaking out only one thing: "Why.... are you helping me....?"

She gave him an annoyed stare. "If I don't, you're gonna die." She replied simply.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 6:33 AM | Message # 36
Daimyo
"Father, should we check with Kisuke and see if he can actually make us a Hogyoku?" She asked.

"It would be worth it, just to get your training moving."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 6:36 AM | Message # 37
Daimyo
"Now, hold still. This is gonna hurt like a motherfucker...."

And boy, when she wrapped his own torn sleeve around his shoulder wound tightly, he sucked in breath in order to keep himself from screaming. After all, he was an 11th Division member, and showing pain meant showing weakness. "D-don't you think that's too tight....?"

"Hardly. It'll stop you from bleedin' to death." She replied bluntly, now concentrating on the other wound that covered one side of his mid-torso.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 6:38 AM | Message # 38
Daimyo
Midoriko placed her hand to her face as they walked trying to draw out a mask. "No result.

"It's not working."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 6:40 AM | Message # 39
Daimyo
When she tightened his grip, he couldn't restrain himself this time.

"GAH--"

A loud one erupted from his mouth before he had a chance to cover it up. But it only made the blonde gaze at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh, suck it up, you panzy..."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 6:41 AM | Message # 40
Daimyo
Midoriko tried again and a mask began to form but stopped and reversed.

"Hey that was better than nothing." Ahatake said encouragingly.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 6:45 AM | Message # 41
Daimyo
Kyashi stood back up. "I'm gonna get a little bit of 'help'. You stay put here until I get back.... no use trying to head back to Soul Society if all you're gonna do is collapse at the door." That made him grin a bit, even as she turned her back and Flash Stepped away. The black-haired man placed a hand to his forehead in exasperation.

"This could NOT be worse than it is...." He grumbled.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 6:47 AM | Message # 42
Daimyo
Midoriko's "mask" began to form again but it reversed once again.

"You're doing O.K." Ahatake grinned. "Keep it up."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 6:50 AM | Message # 43
Daimyo
"Ain't no sunshine when she's gone...."

As she hopped from roof to roof in search of the exit from the neighborhood, Kyashi began to hum to herself quietly - a trait she had gained from listening to too much "music", as the humans called it.

"Only darkness every day...."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 6:52 AM | Message # 44
Daimyo
Midoriko tried forming her mask again. No progress.

"Try again. We have all day-" Ahatake started then growled. "I know this spiritual pressure. Ryuka's around here...again!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 6:56 AM | Message # 45
Daimyo
That made Kyashi stop in her tracks, already on the outskirts of the neighborhood. Her blue-green eyes spotted the two figures that sent a shiver down her spine, but yet filled her with a small hope. A look of ponder crossed her features as she laid herself upon the top of the brick wall, waiting to be spotted.

They could be the key to helping her.... both in healing Ryuka, and testing her own theory out.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » The Blackened Ash: Kyashi vs Midoriko
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz