Tuesday, 2024-05-21, 1:23 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Blackened Ash: Kyashi vs Midoriko - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » The Blackened Ash: Kyashi vs Midoriko
The Blackened Ash: Kyashi vs Midoriko
AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 7:20 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
The blonde couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. "Of course not. They're the ones who helped Soul Society fight against that tyrannist Aizen. Why do ya ask?"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 7:25 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
"Ryuka hates us all." Ahatake replied. "Pity too. If the guy would stop hunting us, I'd bet we'd get along."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 7:26 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
"Eh...." Kyashi couldn't help herself from shrugging again. "That's funny. Last time I heard, you were soooo eager to kill 'im."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 7:27 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
"I am. And I will. Unless he apologizes. Then MAYBE I'll let him go."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 7:29 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
The blonde stretched a little, yawning in the process. "Well.... that's up to you guys to settle out. Right now, I'm just taking a little vacation in this realm. Then I'll be back off to the Soul Society."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 7:32 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
"No." Midoriko muttered. "Stick Around."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 7:34 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
"What if...." A lazy raise of an eyebrow was given in response. "I don't want to?"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 7:35 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
"I'll make you . We haven't seen you in MONTHS and you wanna leave as soon as we've exchanged pleasantries."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 7:37 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
"Get off my back...."

Even as she complained, Kyashi placed a hand to her head as if she had gained a headache. "I've been really fuckin' busy with royalty business. Not my fault I can't slip away like that anymore...."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 7:38 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
"Well I guess I can just kidnap you." She said. "Then keep you in my room on display."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 7:43 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
This time, she didn't respond.

But, she did Flash Step behind Ahatake, before re-appearing in a standing position at the wall. "I'm gonna ignore what you just said.... but I will need these." She said coolly, raising up the bag of Ahatake's healing beans up to sight level.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 7:44 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
Ahatake vanished and snatched them back. "Tell me why and I'll give you some."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 7:52 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
It seemed like a bit of a challenge. And, it was so tempting to annoy the Kurosaki right now. She just had to give in to mischief...

Smirking, she performed the same maneuver that he had done to take the bag from her, and once again escaped Ahatake's clutches. Re-appearing a safe distance away, she continued to raise the bag tauntingly. "I would.... but this method's a lot more entertaining, wouldn't you say?"

She was reflecting that challenge back at him, just to ease her boredom.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 7:53 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
Ahatake sighed and snatched the bag away at top speed and stuffed in one of his many pockets. "Not really. I hate irritating pests. WHy do you need them?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 8:00 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
"Ah, ah, ah...."

What he had actually grabbed was an after-image. "Almost got me there. But you're severely underestimating a heiress." Kyashi called lazily. Her body then flickered once again, this time out of view. It was a signal that she had escaped.

Speed? She wasn't the master that her sister was.... but she was pretty good. She could hold herself against him for a little while, just enough time to bring her out of her gloomy mood. If he chose not to follow, she sould simply have no trouble reaching her objective.

She smiled.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » The Blackened Ash: Kyashi vs Midoriko
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz