Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 4:03 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | True Feelings: Aftermath - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » True Feelings: Aftermath (Sachi actually has emotions....WHADDYA KNOW?)
True Feelings: Aftermath
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 9:12 AM | Message # 16
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Sachi, however, could not sleep.

Switching out of her royal gear, she replaced it for mor common wear so she wouldn't draw much attention. Leaving her parents's house, she had decided to take a breath of fresh air, as the news of Kyashi's death would sink in any time soon.

Now, as the streets of the Seireitei were mostly empty, she was quite alone. Just the way she wanted it...

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 9:17 AM | Message # 17
Daimyo
A man with a fox-like smile was walking through the streets of the Seireitei his arms in front of him, each one in the other sleeve, as if he was about to bow. "This place is never exciting."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 9:19 AM | Message # 18
Daimyo
Unaware of his presence due to her own musings, the blonde was stepping towards him, about to pass him by. Her eyes were shadowed by the bangs over her hair, hidding her expression.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 9:21 AM | Message # 19
Daimyo
The man turned around, feeling a spiritual pressure of sadness.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 9:23 AM | Message # 20
Daimyo
Her face passed him by as she walked, blonde hair training behind her. She didn't even pause for a respective nod. Obviously, what had stricken her affected her moreso than she thought. She pushed it down, continuing to walk forward, but aimlessly at the same time.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 9:24 AM | Message # 21
Daimyo
Morio turned around. "I don't mean to pry, Miss, but is something wrong?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 9:27 AM | Message # 22
Daimyo
She stopped in her tracks. "...I'm just stressed." She replied firmly.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 9:28 AM | Message # 23
Daimyo
"Do you need any help? I'd be more than willing." He said, his normal smile fading and fox-like expression of concern forming on his face.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2009-12-20, 9:29 AM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 4:40 PM | Message # 24
Daimyo
Her gaze finally turned towards him. She held the look of a noble, staring at him with intensely serene and apathetic eyes. Her mouth had curved to a more neutral look, effectively hiding any emotion that was sure to come through. "Does it matter?" She asked, her voice mild as to not cause any hostility.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 10:17 PM | Message # 25
Daimyo
Morio stared at her. Now that he could see her face, she was very beautiful. "No...no, I guess not. But if you do have any problems, I'll be around for awhile." He replied and walked off.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 10:21 PM | Message # 26
Daimyo
Closing her eyes, Sachi continued to walk down the path for a few more steps... before Flash Stepping away. She would need somewhere a bit more quiet in order to discern her own thoughts.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 10:23 PM | Message # 27
Daimyo
Morio decided to follow her. He had nothing else to do, and she looked like one of those potential suicide victims. So he followed her, suppressing his spiritual pressure to avoid detection.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 10:29 PM | Message # 28
Daimyo
Eventually, she had reached her spot: a cliff overlooking the Soul Society. Her dead eyes stared at the moon, gleaming down on her as if to bring out any fortune. But for the stoic woman, there was no such thing. Sitting herself down cross-legged and resting her arms on her lap, she closed her eyes and sighed.

Suki had told her that Kyashi had wanted death to come to her. Despite Midoriko being her murderer, Kyashi insisted on protecting her from the wrath of Tora. It somewhat annoyed her that both Kyashi would have such seemingly absurd wishes. Even more so of Suki for wishing to uphold them.

Through her actions, and past her mask, only her parents would've known the truth: she was grieving. Had she been a lesser woman, she would've chuckled at the thought. But she continued to meditate silently.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 10:31 PM | Message # 29
Daimyo
Morio watched this from a safe distance.

"There is something wrong with her..." He thought. "I can feel her emotions from here.."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 10:37 PM | Message # 30
Daimyo
Boom....

The sound of thunder came to her ears, signaling a rainfall to descend upon the area. But she was too lost in herself to think about it as important. But she did turn her eyes once again to the sky, and only the slightest wavering was seen in them.

Kyashi was her supposed enemy. She had wanted to kill her, laugh and spit on her corpse, and slice her up into little pieces. Time and time again, Sachi herself had prevented that opportunity and continued to belittle her for her failure, only increasing the muderous intent Kyashi had. Even so, she still regretted having to see that corpse on the floor, and the reason leaving after setting the body on fire was because she did not want to see it burn.

Another question came to her mind: Since Sachi envied Kyashi so much... did she look up to her, as well?

She felt a drop of rain come to her face.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » True Feelings: Aftermath (Sachi actually has emotions....WHADDYA KNOW?)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz