Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 10:57 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | True Feelings: Aftermath - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » True Feelings: Aftermath (Sachi actually has emotions....WHADDYA KNOW?)
True Feelings: Aftermath
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 10:40 PM | Message # 31
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Morio sat there sighed quietly. "Is she going to sit there?" He muttered.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2009-12-20, 10:43 PM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 10:54 PM | Message # 32
Daimyo
She lowered her head, as more and more drops came down from the sky. She couldn't even feel them now, only insignificant pinches at her skin. She remained silent for a moment more, not even pausing to get herself up.

Now she knew. There was no hatred involved in their rivalry, but a desire to overcome one another. There was no murderous intent, but the eagerness to reign supreme over the other. For Sachi, Kyashi had done something even her parents haven't done: recognize her as something more than a heiress. Only her sisters had done so, and that had kept her from completely isolating herself from her family.

The one she had been so grateful to.... was dead now. No more...

As she came to that horrible realization, the water that stained her face now was not only just the rain anymore. Slowly, she stood up, her head lowered still out of respect for Kyashi. The main thing that she was thankful for now was the rain itself.... she could grieve all she wanted, and no one would see it. She could keep her pride as a noble, but still show her own sign of emotion.

There would no one to see her cry on that day.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 10:57 PM | Message # 33
Daimyo
"Excuse me.." Morio murmured walking over to her. "It's not advisable to sit here, unless you want to catch pneumonia."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:00 PM | Message # 34
Daimyo
"....the same would go for you...." Sachi replied evenly, looking over her shoulder. "Why did you follow me here?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:02 PM | Message # 35
Daimyo
"You seemed depressed and look like you would commit suicide." Morio replied, a soft wind blowing around them. "I came to make sure that didn't happen."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:04 PM | Message # 36
Daimyo
She closed her eyes and scoffed lightly. "Killing myself would mean discarding my duty to the Seireitei. Suicide won't happen any time soon." She said dryly, but keeping her voice mild as to not provoke any hostility.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:06 PM | Message # 37
Daimyo
[hide]"I hope so." Morio replied. "But discarding your duty to the Seireitei doesn't sound to bad. No ties to anyone, no one to froce you to do as they please. No betrayals..." He trailed off.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:07 PM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:09 PM | Message # 38
Daimyo
"From the way you speak... you must be a simple man, wandering the Soul Society." Sachi allowed herself to turn around to face him. Even though her face was her usually serene one, the tears that ran from her eyes. She would've dismissed them as simple raindrops, anyway.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:11 PM | Message # 39
Daimyo
"Yes. It's what I do now. I come back here and every now and then, but I live in the World of the Living. There's nothing there to tie me down. No orders, no missions. Just freedom for the next 2,000 years or so. You really out to try it." He told her, donning his fox-like smile.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:14 PM | Message # 40
Daimyo
"Freedom, hm....?" Sachi's eyes turned away to look over the Seireitei for a moment. The wind began to pick up, blowing her hair to the side and biting into her skin, which she ignored. "I suppose you have a point. But before that's to be considered... I wish to finish my work here, in the Soul Society."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:16 PM | Message # 41
Daimyo
"Why are you so attached to this world?" Morio asked. "There must be something...more out there.."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:19 PM | Message # 42
Daimyo
"....why are you so anxious to convince me otherwise?" Sachi cocked a slight eyebrow.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:20 PM | Message # 43
Daimyo
"I try to convince everyone." Morio replied. "The Soul Society will fall." He smiled.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:24 PM | Message # 44
Daimyo
"So, in other words, you're an apocalyptist." Sachi muttered. "I don't know about you.... but I was born and raised in the Soul Society. My life, even without political ties, has a strong bond to the place. Even if what you say is true, I won't leave, until my work is finished."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:27 PM | Message # 45
Daimyo
"I was born here as well. And I loved the Soul Society, until I was betrayed my captain." Morio replied. "And if I ever used Bankai, I could easily cause an apocalypse-like situation."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » True Feelings: Aftermath (Sachi actually has emotions....WHADDYA KNOW?)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz