Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 5:15 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Revival: Jinchuu's Intentions - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Revival: Jinchuu's Intentions
Revival: Jinchuu's Intentions
AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 1:50 AM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
It was black at first. She could see nothing at all but the color of darkness. She couldn't hear a thing, not even the sound of wind. Her skin felt numb, and she couldn't seem to move any part of her body. There was not a doubt.... she was certainly dead.

She held no regrets though. She hoped she did show her student a proper lesson: to throw away mentality and morality when the situation didn't need it. She hoped Midoriko never regretted killing her. Hell, she might've jumped for joy if she spat on her grave. It would at least tell her that she had succeeded...

Now, as her mind came swimming to consciousness, and she slowly opened her eyes, she expected herself to be on rocky ground, with fire sweeping over her. As her body found its nerves, she slowly moved herself up onto her knees, and she looked around. One of her hands unconsciously reached for her arm, feeling fabric--

Wait a minute.

Her eyes immediately shot open, and she began grabbing the clothed parts of her body. She was wearing some sort of bathrobe, the bottom part exposing her bare legs. It was colored white, and not blackened ash as she had thought it would've been. Her mind was shocked as it was confused. Hadn't she died...?

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 1:53 AM | Message # 2
Daimyo
Arturo was wondering around the base, finally having healed from Jiriki's uncalled for assault. "Stupid bastard." He hissed. "I should kill him in his sleep!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 1:58 AM | Message # 3
Daimyo
That was when her eyes finally fell onto a still form beside her. Eyes closed, and dark long hair strewn all over his face, it was clear he was in the same position that she had previously been before. Her heart skipped a beat when she recognized who it was, the faint spiritual energy still familiar to her.

Her arms immediately grabbed him and pulled his upper body on her lap. "Ryuka...." She muttered, looking on with a seemingly depressed look on her face. What had happened to them?

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:00 AM | Message # 4
Daimyo
Arturo was still complaining to himself and he fired a cero through the wall next to him.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:02 AM | Message # 5
Daimyo
"HOL--"

Kyashi blurt out suddenly, as she heard a violent explosion go off. That made her hold Ryuka closer to herself out of shock, her breathing slightly harder. Her arms were shaking, and she hadn't seen any sign of her Zanpakuto anywhere. Along with Ryuka, she was defenseless.

"Heh.... I guess Arturo's pretty pissed today."

That made her turn her head around, eyes widening to see a familiar face. "Taiki?" She questioned. "Why are you...?"

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:07 AM | Message # 6
Daimyo
Arturo sighed. "I forget why I even joined this organization." He muttered taking swivels and turns, not knowing he was heading towards the container room.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:09 AM | Message # 7
Daimyo
Taiki merely gave a warm smile down at them. "If you see a guy walkin' in here wearing white, that's Arturo." He explained. "I'll handle him. As for explanations, I'll wait until he actually gets down here." He turned his attention away from them and leaned against the wall, arms folded across his chest.

Message edited by Achrones - Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:18 AM

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:11 AM | Message # 8
Daimyo
Arturo, still muttering, entered the container room, only to encounter Taiki.

"Hello kid." He muttered, not even noticing the other two.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:12 AM | Message # 9
Daimyo
Taiki calmly nodded his head. "One of our projects is awake, she is." He said calmly, causing Kyashi to cock an eyebrow indignantly.

"Projects?! You're kidding me...."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:14 AM | Message # 10
Daimyo
"Oh, Jiriki's collection is active?" He muttered. "This should prove amusing enough to take my mind off that bastard."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:16 AM

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:20 AM | Message # 11
Daimyo
Looking down at the man in her arms, Kyashi gently began to shake him, slight nervousness in her mind. Taiki, however, grinned at Arturo.

"He's left for the moment, but he told us to instruct these two on re-connecting with their Zanpakuto and re-master their two releases." He explained calmly. "For you, it shouldn't be too hard with Jiriki not breathing down your neck."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:21 AM | Message # 12
Daimyo
"I'm not a Shinigami, so I wouldn't know." Arturo replied. "This is your little chore."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:25 AM | Message # 13
Daimyo
Taiki's voice turned to that of a 6-year-old. "Aw, come on...." He whined. "Once they've released their Zanpakuto, I was hopin' that you could spar with 'em a bit, seeing as how you like fighting!"

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:27 AM | Message # 14
Daimyo
"I like to kill." Arturo replied. "And I don't think Jiriki would take kindly to me destroying his new toys."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:30 AM | Message # 15
Daimyo
That brought Kyashi's attention immediately towards the Arrancar. Her eyes had widened, and her teeth bared into a furious snarl. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLIN' A TOY, YOU SON OF A BITCH?!" She snapped. "IF ANYTHING, I'D KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!"

In normal situations, that would've been completely uncalled for. But she was in a prisoner's position, not knowing where she was or what to do. As far as she was concerned, she had every right to be furious.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Revival: Jinchuu's Intentions
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz