Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 5:38 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Revival: Jinchuu's Intentions - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Revival: Jinchuu's Intentions
Revival: Jinchuu's Intentions
AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:17 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Instinctively, the Injiki raised the broken blade to block, gritting his teeth as the bigger sword gave Taiki the advantage of strength. Crouching down, he twisted around to deliver a sweep kick in order to knock the other man down.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:18 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
Taiki blocked it with his free arm, and aimed a kick at Ryuka's gut.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:21 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
Now low to the ground, Ryuka raised his own arm to block the attack and roll over, standing on his two feet again as quickly as he fell. He narrowed his eyes, running backwards in order to gain some distance between himself and Taiki.

What could he possibly be doing wrong here? What exactly was he missing? What was blocking his ears from hearing his Zanpakuto's name?

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:23 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
Taiki merely followed. "Are you now scared of me Ryuka?" He asked. "Have the tables been turned?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:26 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
"Of course not!" Ryuka retorted. "I just need to think!"

Wait a minute. That was it!

He had been so focused on the battle at hand... he hadn't been paying attention to himself at all! So concentrated he was in fending off Taiki, that he had virtually forgotten to reach into himself in order to find his inner spirit again! Now he knew what to do.

The problem was: how was he going to escape to get some free time of his own? A plan slowly formed into his head as he retreated...

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:27 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
Taiki sent a wave of pure power at Ryuka.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:30 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
The Injiki stopped immediately. Raising what was left of his blade over his head, he summoned up his own amount of reiatsu, and slammed the sword into the ground. The result was an explosion of sand and dirt to envelop him from view. As he fled, he made sure to mask his spiritual energy in order to delay Taiki. Soon, he had disappeared out of sight, having taken refuge.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:31 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
Taiki followed, looking around. "Where are you?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:34 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
Sitting down, Ryuka rested to regain his breath. With half-lidded eyes, he looked upon his katana, staring at it with what seemed like curiosity. "Zanpakuto...." He muttered. "I know that you have been watching me battle without you. I know you're trying to see if I am worthy of wielding you. I couldn't listen to you before because I was too distracted. But now... I'm all ears."

He closed his eyes, waiting for a moment.

It wasn't soon after that he had heard the voice he expected to: "Then by all means... you'll get your wish."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:36 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
"He sure is good at hiding." Taiki thought looking around for him.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:42 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
"At least you hear my voice clearly, Ryuka....so I shall tell you my name." The voice spoke. "Hear it and remember well. The command is the spark to the fire, the start to the engine, and the first swinging of a sword in battle. My name is the solar flare of the sun itself. The statement to awaken my power is...!"

Instead of shouting, he put on a smirk, and whispered it. "Ignite.... Taiyoufurea."

All around him, his spiritual energy exploded in full force, with the appearance of a sky-scraping pillar of fire.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:43 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
Taiki noticed it and rushed in that direction. "About time!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:45 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
Once Taiki came into view, all Ryuka had to do was raise his sword in the air. The pillar was immediately dispelled, revealing an unscratched scimitar in place of the broken katana. It glowed with an orange energy, filling the darkened city with its artificial sunlight.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:47 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
"Shiny." Taiki commented.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 7:48 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
"Thanks...." Ryuka replied, lowering it. The glow soon faded, revealing the blade in all of its glory. "So, does that mean this little scuffle is over?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Revival: Jinchuu's Intentions
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz