Thursday, 2024-04-18, 3:10 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Jinchuu Again! Is it War? - Page 12 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 6:21 AM | Message # 166
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Shit..."

Gasping in pain, Tereya struggled to stand back up and barely managed to do so. Her head was lowered, and only her open mouth could be seen taking the agonized breaths of one severely injured. "You sick little bitch..." She swore.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 7:27 AM | Message # 167
Daimyo
"Can I help it if I like to eat?" She asked cutely.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 7:34 AM | Message # 168
Daimyo
Slowly, Tereya raised her head... and the black and yellow color of her now dangerously narrowed eyes were visible. Then, the sickening sound of flesh melding together was heard. The previous wounds Tereya had sustained had began to speed up her regeneration rate alarmingly. The wound in her lung, along with the shoulder wound was healing themselves. She reached over to pick up her sword, the eerie color not fading from her eyes. The fragments of a mask were now forming on her face.

Then, her spiritual energy exploded full-force, and it was like a tornado was erupting from her body. It was frightening and amazing to watch the display. Still, that didn't deter Ryuka from concentrating on the clash of energy before him. The flames slowly began to expand, feeding off of the wind that blew against it. They began to rage even further, complimenting and being complimented by Tereya's own frightful display of power.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 7:37 AM | Message # 169
Daimyo
"Regeneration?" Azami asked. "Why bother?"

Warai expanded his power and fired two more Kamitachi blasts, augmenting the power of his originals.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 7:43 AM | Message # 170
Daimyo
Simultaneously, Ryuka and Tereya smirked. The Injiki's reason was due to that of Warai's attacks, which only seemed to anger the furious fire raging in front of him. It expanded even more, its flames becoming even brighter and hotter. The Injiki was forced to take a step back, the winds blowing his hair back.

He swung his sword, and those flames moved at his command. They immediately began to surround, encircle, and move in on Warai in a predatory manner. Beads of sweat dripped down his face, and it was soon that he had to close his eyes.

In that instant, Tereya herself kicked into a Shunpo, mimicking Azami's movements and appearing off to the side. They were now arm against arm, and Tereya's blade moved with immense power and precision to strike with.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 7:48 AM | Message # 171
Daimyo
Warai grinned and moved down from the flames, and then caught himself in the air, kicking off with Shundo. "You sure seem to like heat alot.." He muttered, wiping sweat from his brow.

Azami now had to work, blocking Tereya's attacks but somehow getting hit as well. "What did you do?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 7:52 AM | Message # 172
Daimyo
"That's a stupid question." Tereya said smoothly, her strikes furious, one-handed, and rapid like a river. "Thanks to her, I can now unleash a more offensive weapon against you. I would've released my Zanpakuto, but there would be the problem of my wounds. Now..."

Her sword swung downwards, glowing with ominous and dark energy. "Here I come! Sister!" She shouted, both her voice and her Hollow's voice falling down upon their opponent's ears.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 7:54 AM | Message # 173
Daimyo
"Doesn't matter." She replied. "I'll still eat you, just you wait!" She blocked the blade, thought the force of it pushed her down. "Nothing keeps me from my meal."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2010-01-17, 8:02 AM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 5:08 PM | Message # 174
Daimyo
Ryuka stepped into view to gaze up at the airborne Warai. "I had to thank you for that one, really..." He said in a complimentary manner. "Now I've got much more of a weapon to use, and I only had to waste little spiritual energy on it."

Raising her left leg up, Tereya performed a fast and reflexive sideways kick while only parting swords for a small distance.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 11:02 PM | Message # 175
Daimyo
The blow connected with Azami's ribs and she heard a large crack as they broke. "Shit..!"

"What do you mean?" Warai asked. "And the last I checked, wind blows fire out."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 1:17 AM | Message # 176
Daimyo
"On the contrary...." Ryuka raised a free hand in a waving gesture. "Winds can expand the flames of a wildfire, making it much more dangerous. That's exactly what you did there with your wind power. A fatal tactical error that I now can use to my advantage." He swung his blade again, pointing the flames like an army charging for a base.

Eyes widening, Tereya raised her blade down and swung hard at Azami's head.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 1:19 AM | Message # 177
Daimyo
"That may be true, but fire feed's off of Oxygen." Warai replied. "All I need to do is cut the oxygen from my blasts and I'm all set."

Azami blocked the blade at the very last second, and she made a movement towards Tereya's stomach to bite her yet again.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 1:26 AM | Message # 178
Daimyo
That set Ryuka in a dumbfounded and partially shocked state. "What in the he--?!" He exclaimed, raising that same free hand in the air. "You can't just separate an element from something! That screws up the entire property of the wind!"

Tereya gritted her teeth into a feral snarl, raising her knee up as a defensive blockade against Azami's attempt to cannibalize. If correct, the blow would connect with her chin, and she would be safe.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 1:29 AM | Message # 179
Daimyo
"I never said it would be easy." Warai replied. "I'd need time, which is something you probably won't give me."

Azami instinctively moved out of the way, dodging the attack but losing her position next to Tereya and her chance to heal.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 1:33 AM | Message # 180
Daimyo
"You're damn right!"

Immediately, Ryuka charged in, raising his blade again for another attack. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Tereya raise her finger and charge the deadly beam of energy the Hollow were known for - a Cero blast.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz