Friday, 2024-03-29, 1:07 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Jinchuu Again! Is it War? - Page 10 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 4:26 AM | Message # 136
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Oooh, I'm so scared!" Tereya mocked playfully.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 4:30 AM | Message # 137
Daimyo
"You should be." She replied and went to sit next to Ahatake. "Onii-san why do you have such a bitch for a wife?"

"Hm..." Ahatake considered it for a moment. "She's not that bad, and to me, her bad attitude is actually cute."

"You have weird taste, Onii-san.."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 4:31 AM | Message # 138
Daimyo
Tereya and Ryuka didn't waste any more time.

Seemingly as if they could read each other's minds, they threw themselves forward at their chosen opponents, swords raised and poised to kill.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 4:37 AM | Message # 139
Daimyo
"Let's get cracking kiddo." Warai ordered.

Warai charged in the direction of Ryuka and they clashed they're blades.

Azami, however took a more cautious approach, and moved back as Tereya's sword barely missed her and hit the ground. "Hado 13, Kirābī!" She cried and bullets of Reishi were fired from around her, all speeding at Tereya.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 4:45 AM | Message # 140
Daimyo
Tereya's movements and sequence of attacks were swift as a swallow.

Her figure began to flicker and abruptly shift from movement to movement, both evading and deflecting the projectiles. Her speed was such that she was leaving slight after-images in her wake. Eventually, she managed to deflect them all.

...Upon the clash of blades with Warai, Ryuka quickly raised his foot up and thrust it inward, kicking the warrior back and into the stomach. He flicked his wrists, twisting his blade and swinging an uppercut.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 4:51 AM | Message # 141
Daimyo
Warai used his huge blade as a shield, one of Zansatsu's perk's, and uses his strength to not only force Ryuka back, but up into the air.

"She deflected them!" Azami thought. "She's good." "Hado 11, Tsuzuri Raiden." Her blade began to crackle with Golden Electricity, and she charged to Tereya, aiming to cut her.

"Something tells me we should be helping out.." Ahatake said, watching the battle.

"Aw let 'em fight." Akiko replied.

"You forget WHERE they are fighting." Ahatake told her. "In a small cramped room."

"Oh..."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 4:56 AM | Message # 142
Daimyo
CRASH!

Ryuka was sent up to the roof, crashing debri all around him. He managed to touch down safely, eyeing the newly created hole he had just gone through. He stood back up, leaning over and looking down through the dusty smoke for his opponent.

"Oh, good idea, Injiki!" Tereya commented, swiftly avoiding the attack and turning towards the nearest wall. Poising her sword, she swung down and crushed the wall open, her figure swiftly jumping out and onto the cold ground.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 4:58 AM | Message # 143
Daimyo
"Hey!" Azami cried out. "No running away!" She followed after her with Shunpo.

Warai launched himself into the air, wind swirling around his blade he fired it at Injiki.

"They're destroying a dead man's house..." Ahatake muttered. "Real nice.."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 5:03 AM | Message # 144
Daimyo
Ryuka acted evasively once again, sliding out of a Flash Step into a crouched position. His free hand was on the ground, and his eyes studied the attack. "Wind, huh? You're gonna be a tough one to topple, then..." He thought, smiling a bit as he stood back up.

"Who said I was running away?" Tereya countered, skidding to her own stop and facing down Azami.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 5:08 AM | Message # 145
Daimyo
"You sure looked like you were running." Azami replied. "Just stay still so I can finish you off. You won't feel a thing...I think." She vanished with Shunpo, reappearing behind Tereya with her blade to her back. She thrust...

Warai swung his sword around. "I can tell you like my blade." Warai grinned. "Zansatsu is the best Zanpakuto there is."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 5:15 AM | Message # 146
Daimyo
Ryuka chuckled. "For the best Zanpakuto there is, it sure looks quite a pain in the ass to lug around with you. I prefer mine better."

"Fuck...!"

The good news: Tereya's sudden side step was able to keep her from the clutches of death.

The bad news: The blade had pierced through her left lung, leaving her less ways to breathe than usual.

Due to the sword sticking through her, she couldn't afford to move any further, as the wound would certainly deepen. A trickle of blood ran down her chin as she glared over her shoulder. Quickly, she twisted her blade to point behind her, thrusting it to what she hoped was Azami's heart.

Her speed was quite intimidating.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 5:18 AM | Message # 147
Daimyo
Azami moved to avoid being killed, as she had moved up the blade pierced her liver. She coughed up blood.

"Your's is rather plain." Warai said, attaching what looked like a chain to Zansatsu. He twirled it around and then chucked it at the Injiki, the chain keeping it close to him.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 5:21 AM | Message # 148
Daimyo
"That's what you'd say to any other Zanpakuto, wouldn't you?" Ryuka questioned, twisting his body around in a 360-degree spin. His blade, coupled with his momentum and physical strength, batted Zansatsu away from cutting him. "Of course, you might not think that once I showed you my release!"

Tereya managed a smirk, despite her condition. "Looks like... I'm not the only one.... who fucked up...." She panted, gritting her teeth as she pulled herself off of Azami's blade. She held the affected spot, her blade lowered for the moment.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 5:24 AM | Message # 149
Daimyo
Azami pulled the offending blade out of her. "Actually...just you.." She grinned.

"The do it." Warai laughed. "Show me your release."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 5:28 AM | Message # 150
Daimyo
"As you wish."

In unison, Ryuka and Tereya readied their blades, staring down their respective opponents. But it was Ryuka who had spoken, his words loud and firm. They were only two, but to his spirit, they would compensate for any speech. "Ignite...."

The katana began its shifted to the scimitar that was its true form. It glowed with the power of the fire phoenix, ready to burn a path of destruction at its master's command.

'....Taiyoufurea."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz