Thursday, 2024-04-25, 12:11 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Jinchuu Again! Is it War? - Page 9 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 3:47 AM | Message # 121
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
They both jumped in through the only window in the room.

"Azami, Holgazaan would have been too lazy to even make it this far." Warai told her, nearly tempted to slap her.

"Aw shut up. You're just jealous that he has more power than you." She replied hotly.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 3:48 AM | Message # 122
Daimyo
Ryuka couldn't help but smirk, folding his arms across his chest in an amused manner. "Lively pair, aren't they?" He said to his companions.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 3:51 AM | Message # 123
Daimyo
"Very." Ahatake replied. "And easy prey too, just standing there not even paying attention, right Akiko?"

Akiko was nowhere to be seen.

"Get off me!" Azami grunted trying to push Akiko off.

Akiko had her arms around Azami, as if she was trying to hug her to death. "Onii-san, I like this one!" Akiko called out, despite have a hand in her face, could still speak rather fluently.

"That's nice.." Ahatake laughed.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 3:54 AM | Message # 124
Daimyo
Tereya raised a palm to her face, her other hand on the hilt of her Zanpakuto. "God, you are such a dumb bitch..." She muttered under her breath, obviously embarrassed by the behavior of the female companion. She did, however, note Ahatake's point-out statement: they looked like sitting ducks.

Without hesitation, she lunged forward at the trapped Azami and Akiko, blade swinging downwards with a swift and deadly motion.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 3:56 AM | Message # 125
Daimyo
Warai vanished and reappeared in front of his companion, who still hadn't thrown off Akiko.

"You obviously don't have any sense of sighting etiquette." Warai spoke up, blocking the offending blade easily. "Attacking an opponent before her blade is even drawn?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 4:00 AM | Message # 126
Daimyo
Eyes widening in surprise, she was forced to jump back and eye Azami's savior. "Sorry..." She drawled. "But you two were so busy pussy-footing around, I couldn't help but notice how open you were."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 4:02 AM | Message # 127
Daimyo
"Tereya were you going to kill me along with her?" Akiko called out angrily, Azami finally managing to push her off.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 4:04 AM | Message # 128
Daimyo
"Hmph, if you were stupid enough not to let your female fetish get in the way!"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 4:06 AM | Message # 129
Daimyo
"I'll get you for that." Akiko hissed, and turned to the two others. "Were you the ones who killed this building's inhabitant?"

"Yes," Warai replied. "What about it?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 4:08 AM | Message # 130
Daimyo
That's when Ryuka stepped forward, unsheathing his own blade and staring down the two with disdain. "Then you will both be detained for investigation and questioning, under the orders of enforcement." He said firmly. "Any resistance will be countered!"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 4:12 AM | Message # 131
Daimyo
"You actually think we'll come quietly?" Warai asked, fighting the urge to laugh.

"You can take him." Azami said. "But I ain't going."

Warai's eye twitched. "I save your life and you sell me out?"

"Yes." She replied, smiling.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 4:18 AM | Message # 132
Daimyo
Tereya rolled her eyes, stepping forward to look at Azami. "I guess since Akiko's too infatuated, I'll take on the girl." She said, balancing her katana on her shoulder. "That'll make things easier on ya, eh Injiki?"

That surprised Ryuka for a bit, and caused him to stare with wide eyes at her offer of assistance. But he said nothing more. He would need help in defeating the two of them if they wished to get anywhere. "All right..." He agreed, turning back towards the two.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 4:19 AM | Message # 133
Daimyo
"Awwww..." Akiko whined. "You bitch!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 4:21 AM | Message # 134
Daimyo
A smirk found itself onto Tereya's face at the supposed insult. "I know."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 4:23 AM | Message # 135
Daimyo
"Just you wait.." She muttered, walking past Tereya. "I'm gonna rape you when you least expect it.."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz