Thursday, 2024-04-25, 3:34 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Jinchuu Again! Is it War? - Page 8 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 3:04 AM | Message # 106
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Hmm...."

Turning from the place he was searching to, Ryuka turned to Akiko. "Any chance you can identify substances that were in the blood?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow and folding his arms across his chest.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 3:09 AM | Message # 107
Daimyo
"When it comes to blood Ryuka, nothing is impossible for me." Akiko said cheerfully. She opened the container and thrust her Zanpakuto into it.

"Everyone shut up." She ordered, though no one was even talking. It took a few minutes before she finally closed the container. "Hmm...from what I could gather, there we two types of toxin's in the blood. That was all I could find unusual. Would you like me to examine the toxin's too?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 3:10 AM | Message # 108
Daimyo
"That could help. What type of poison could also determine what kind of user had done the damage."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 3:11 AM | Message # 109
Daimyo
Akiko again thrust the blade into the container.

"Everyone shut up." She echoed herself. It was quiet for a few minutes. "Th..this is unusual.."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 3:13 AM | Message # 110
Daimyo
"Hm?" Ryuka raised an eyebrow and walked up beside her to inspect the container carefully. "What is it now?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 3:15 AM | Message # 111
Daimyo
"The toxin's.." Akiko replied. "One of them is obviously meant for killing..but the other has no killing properties whatsoever. It's odd."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 3:16 AM | Message # 112
Daimyo
"Were they mixed together or something? The victim could've taken forced to take both."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 3:18 AM | Message # 113
Daimyo
"No..they exist independent of one another." Akiko told him withdrawing her blade. "But the one that killed was injected first and the unusual toxin was injected after. I can't understand why though.."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 3:22 AM | Message # 114
Daimyo
"That's going to be one for the books..." Ryuka muttered, obviously annoyed at the investigation puzzle. He turned his head away out of thought. "The second toxin was probably used to effect the first in some way, possibly to slow it down. This wasn't a scuffle.... this was another 'test' run by the Jinchuu."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 3:25 AM | Message # 115
Daimyo
"You're probably right." Akiko replied. "But why would they want to slow a toxin down?" She asked.

"Probably for torture and interrogation." Ahatake suggested.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 3:28 AM | Message # 116
Daimyo
"Well, that's great and all...." Tereya said dryly, eyeing the container. "But do we know who in the hell actually did it?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 3:30 AM | Message # 117
Daimyo
"What do you mean?" Ahatake asked. "The Jinchuu did it, we know that."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 3:33 AM | Message # 118
Daimyo
Tereya held out her arms out in exasperation. "I mean, who actually came here, nabbed the guy, and put him through this shit?" She demanded. "The whole group of Jinchuu sure as hell wouldn't waste themselves on one victim! There would be only a few or at least one who set this up!"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 3:36 AM | Message # 119
Daimyo
A voice spoke up and it was laughing. "You must be looking for us then." The voice was a male's.

A girl's voice spoke up. "You really have no sense of stealth Warai. Holgazaan could have done this better than you."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 3:44 AM | Message # 120
Daimyo
That caused Tereya's eyes to narrow. She lowered her arms and turned herself to stare down at two faces. She heard Ryuka say, "Oh, damn...." before he turned around as well.

The female wore the standard Shinigami outfit that was famous in the ranks of the Gotei 13. She sported short brown hair and peached skin Critical brown eyes were focused on her partner upon the berating, the former having a more unique appearance. He bore a white-outfit that was patched with light, decorated armor on his left shoulder, lower torso, and groin. The last piece reached down almost to his feet.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz