Friday, 2024-04-19, 1:06 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Arrancar returns. Arturo vs Taiki - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » The Arrancar returns. Arturo vs Taiki
The Arrancar returns. Arturo vs Taiki
AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 4:03 AM | Message # 31
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"I'll take that as a compliment." Arturo replied, slightly confused with the boys smile.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 4:12 AM | Message # 32
Daimyo
"What was the reason you joined Jinchuu?" Was Taiki's first statement, leaning himself over and preparing to jump off of the ground. "I never really did understand your attitude in such a prosperous organization..."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 4:14 AM | Message # 33
Daimyo
"Amusement." Arturo replied simply.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 4:16 AM | Message # 34
Daimyo
"Oh?"

With a simple push, the Kurosaki boosted himself off of the branch and onto the ground, landing on two feet and one hand. "Despite what you were heading into, and even your subsequent punishment, you decided to simply work under Jiriki's hand for amusement? How droll of you."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 4:21 AM | Message # 35
Daimyo
"He usually had something amusing planned." Arturo replied. "Bringing people back from the dead...THAT was a good one."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 4:24 AM | Message # 36
Daimyo
"It's a shame they turned out the way they did..." Taiki commented, his gaze looking off to the side for a moment. His hair once again started to blow in the wind. "They would've been great allies to fight alongside."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 4:25 AM | Message # 37
Daimyo
"They just didn't like your group I guess." Arturo replied, his hair as still as a statue. "Pity that death threat by melting didn't scare them."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 4:28 AM | Message # 38
Daimyo
"Threats do not phase warriors." Taiki said cryptically, raising a finger to point it temporarily at the blond. "Not you, not me, not them. It's quite a funny thing about us, actually... even in the face of death, we do not falter." He turned his back to Arturo for a moment, spreading his arms out in a welcoming gesture. "Even when the whole world is against us... we know what to do. It's only natural for us to stare down the barrel of a gun for most of our lives."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 4:32 AM | Message # 39
Daimyo
Arturo sighed. He was getting to wrapped up in the conversation. Didn't he come to kill the boy? His hand reached for his blade.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 2:08 AM

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 2:20 AM | Message # 40
Daimyo
"Hm?" When Taiki turned back around, his head tilted inquisitively to the side. "Too civilized for you? Then again, actions are louder than words..."

His hand reached for and gripped around the hilt of his own Zanpakuto, the sudden contact causing a clicking noise. Yet, his body did not tense out of the frustration that usually stemmed from the body facing danger. "I believed this time you were looking for Tou-san... why are you going after me, if I may ask?"

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 2:22 AM | Message # 41
Daimyo
"For starters kiddo..." Arturo replied icily. "I never liked you."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 2:33 AM | Message # 42
Daimyo
Taiki couldn't help but chuckle at the declaration of feelings. "That's something I didn't know..." He replied in mild sarcasm. He pulled on the blade a little further, unsheathing it little by little.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 2:35 AM | Message # 43
Daimyo
"Then obviously you never payed much attention." Arturo replied, smirking. He drew his white daito.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 2:40 AM | Message # 44
Daimyo
"Is there another reason?"

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 2:42 AM | Message # 45
Daimyo
"Not really." Arturo replied, shrugging. "Have I ever really needed a reason to kill?"

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » The Arrancar returns. Arturo vs Taiki
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz