Friday, 2024-04-26, 1:51 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Arrancar returns. Arturo vs Taiki - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » The Arrancar returns. Arturo vs Taiki
The Arrancar returns. Arturo vs Taiki
AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 2:50 AM | Message # 46
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"For deliberately choosing me... I believe you do."

Taiki allowed his blade to fully unsheathe, raising it to point the tip at Arturo. His eyes, although narrowly neutral, held the same level of amusement as when they were partners. "But, either way, whatever you're reason is, you will be disappointed." He taunted calmly.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 2:52 AM | Message # 47
Daimyo
"You think you can beat me?" Arturo asked, bowing for no reason at all. "You won't even be able to crack my mask."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 3:03 AM | Message # 48
Daimyo
"Still the arrogant fool back then as you were now."

Taiki, lowering his blade for a moment, raised his free hand to point a chiding finger at the Arrancar. "The same one you had narrowly avoided death to, I was able to fight head-on." He reminded. "To believe that you are upon a level I can't reach... is complete foolishness."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 3:05 AM | Message # 49
Daimyo
"What makes you think I haven't gotten stronger boya?" Arturo asked, laughing.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 3:09 AM | Message # 50
Daimyo
A simple Shunpo was all it took for the white-haired man to re-appear, slightly off to the right side, and back-to-back with Arturo. "I don't." He replied evenly, switching his blade to his left hand and swinging backwards.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 3:11 AM | Message # 51
Daimyo
Arturo reacted on impulse and turned, swinging his blade his blade to meet with Taiki's. "If you underestimate me boya, you're going to regret it."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 3:15 AM | Message # 52
Daimyo
"Boya?" Taiki's own repeat of the word was followed by a mocking chuckle. "It's hard to take you seriously when you use such stupid words." He taunted. "Has the lack of Jiriki's influence caused you to regress?"

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 3:17 AM | Message # 53
Daimyo
"No, it's just a word I picked up from this cold blonde girl." Arturo replied pleasantly.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 3:26 AM | Message # 54
Daimyo
The pleasantry in Arturo's voice almost made the Kurosaki step back out of surprise. Was this the same Arrancar he had became partners with in the old Jinchuu? He didn't think so.

Instead of pushing away or pulling back, Taiki reached up with a free hand and grabbed Arturo's wrist, initiating a wrestling struggle with their arms. His right leg reached up and swung at the nearest thing it could - the ribs.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 3:31 AM | Message # 55
Daimyo
The blow struck, but he didn't feel it thanks to his Hierro. He wrenched his arm out of Taiki's grip and punched him in the face.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 3:40 AM | Message # 56
Daimyo
The punch made his face spin sideways, and he was forced to stagger back a few steps. In an instinctive move to defend himself, he used a wipe, sweeping swing for a horizontal attack.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 3:41 AM | Message # 57
Daimyo
The blade met Arturo's still outstretched arm, and blood spurted out. "Crap, I was careless." He hissed clutching his arm.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 3:41 AM

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 3:44 AM | Message # 58
Daimyo
Recovering his vision, Taiki's sword blade pulled itself back, free hand's fingers pressed onto the blade. This pose was only maintained for a split second before he thrust it inward, continuing his offensive.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 3:46 AM | Message # 59
Daimyo
Ignoring the stinging in his arm, Arturo swung his blade and it clashed with Taiki's. In that instant he muttered two words. "Blanco...Muerte.." A Flash of white enveloped them both as he unleashed his ultimate sealed attack at point-blank range.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 3:53 AM | Message # 60
Daimyo
Those same two words would tip the white-haired man off to the next move.

Acting quickly, and with the reflexes of a captain, he kicked himself into a Shunpo a millisecond before the blast could annihilate him. A tactical maneuver went into play; in the blinding light, he now hid himself in a good position for his next attack.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » The Arrancar returns. Arturo vs Taiki
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz