Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 4:56 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Arrancar returns. Arturo vs Taiki - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » The Arrancar returns. Arturo vs Taiki
The Arrancar returns. Arturo vs Taiki
AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-28, 3:09 AM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Block after block. Punch after punch. Kick after kick. It was the pattern that Taiki's attack style was following as he fended off attack after attack. Every time he threw in one of his own attacks, it was either blocked, caught, or dodged. It was quite an intense stalemate between him and his fellow combatant as he struggled for dominance.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-28, 3:12 AM | Message # 77
Daimyo
"I actually didn't think you'd be this good, brat." Arturo hissed, catching a punch of Taiki's and retaliating with his own, they're blades laying forgotten on the ground.

"The orange haired one is out target?" Isshou asked quietly. "Strange...he looks like that Kurosaki Ichigo."

"Yes, he is our target." Awai replied simply.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-28, 3:21 AM | Message # 78
Daimyo
"I knew you wouldn't." Taiki smirked, jumping back to give himself room to fight. "Maybe that's what Tou-san easily put you on the end of his Cero!"

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-28, 3:24 AM | Message # 79
Daimyo
Arturo however was moving in closer. "I was weaker than I had anticipated back then. But now I am stronger." He closed the small distance between him and the boy who looked so much like Seireitou, and aimed a punch at his face.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-28, 3:30 AM | Message # 80
Daimyo
That boy raised his wrist and batted the oncoming fist away, thrusting his free palm out in an open blow straight for the chest. Strangely, it wasn't the same kind of hand-to-hand that his father used - this was more accurate and professional, as if he had just taken CQC from the Gotei 13's training quarters himself.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-28, 3:37 AM | Message # 81
Daimyo
Arturo vanished with Sonido and reappeared moments later on the ground and gripped his blade. "It seems you are a bit of trouble. But I am the strongest. I will now show you my true power. And crush you!" He gripped his blade. "STRIKE...MIEDOSO!" He was enveloped in white spiritual pressure as he activated his Ressurecion. When the smoke cleared, a full, honest-to-goodness Hollow was standing where Arturo had been. It was holding a dual bladed weapon with scythe like blades and gripping it by the hole in it's center.

"Wow.." Isshou whispered. "Looks mean."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-28, 3:53 AM | Message # 82
Daimyo
A heavy sigh escaped Taiki's lips, his eyes staring at the Arrancar disdainfully. "So it's come to this..." He muttered, walking over and picking up his own blade. He gripped it with both hands and readied himself. "Sharpen your teeth and taste the blood. The tunnels will be blocked, but the tunnels shall flood...."

His blade separated into the two kunai-like counterparts, one wielded in both hands. "Zainin."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-28, 3:56 AM | Message # 83
Daimyo
"A Dual bladed Zanpakuto?" Awai murmured. "Looks like this was a good idea after all. We get to watch his battle style."

The Hollow roared and swung it's blade in circle's emitting an aura so terrible it made Isshou feel sick.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-28, 4:02 AM | Message # 84
Daimyo
"....Pretty show."

Taiki raised his swords defensively, even as the derisive taunt escaped his lips. His body was reacting under the the aura's pressure, sweat beading down his face, and his own insides feeling sickened. "But it's still not going to make a difference." He said firmly.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-28, 4:05 AM | Message # 85
Daimyo
"BLANCO MUERTE!" The Hollow cried out, and sent a spiraling, disc like blast of white energy at Taiki.

"It's fast!" Isshou gasped, fighting the urge to vomit.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-28, 4:10 AM | Message # 86
Daimyo
Taiki wasn't one to act so frightened. He simply raised both of his blades forward, the tips pointing straight at Arturo; one of the blades was positioned slightly back. The blast slammed into the lead blade, but at the same time, a blast of white energy shot out and fired back at Arturo in the form of a high-density beam.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-28, 4:12 AM | Message # 87
Daimyo
Arturo punched it, sending it right back. "What was that he did?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-28, 4:13 AM | Message # 88
Daimyo
"Oh? So you want to play a game of catch, now?" Taiki raised an eyebrow, but simply stayed in his position. "All right, then..."

He mirrored his previous moments, and once again the blast headed straight towards his enemy.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-28, 4:15 AM | Message # 89
Daimyo
Using his blade this time he spun it, catching the blast and vanished, sending it back at Taiki from a different angle.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-28, 4:17 AM | Message # 90
Daimyo
In a partial pivot, Taiki allowed himself to spin in that direction, raising his blades correspondingly. In doing so, he fired the blast once more at Arturo.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » The Arrancar returns. Arturo vs Taiki
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz