Thursday, 2024-04-25, 1:31 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki (The Taiki Arc starts! See Ryuka Arc first.)
Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki
AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 2:48 AM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
The black haired girl was standing on the roof. The sleek heel boots she was wearing would have made a normal person fall but she was maintainng perfect balance. Her brother hadn't been annoying her for awhile so she wasn't used to the quiet. He and the Arrancar had been enjoying each others company more often than normal since the children had been born.

"It would be nice to hear his annoying voice at least once." She muttered.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 2:52 AM | Message # 2
Daimyo
"Yo."

His slightly matured voice came to her ears. He had Flash Stepped behind her, in a crouching position while looking in the same direction she did. He had matured greatly; his hair had grown longer, and he had a more muscular physique that augumented the proof of training. His smile had dimmened to a much less annoying one, warmer, and less forceful. His eyes rarely squinted shut anymore, signaling a genuine kindness.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 2:55 AM | Message # 3
Daimyo
Midoriko had also changed. She was kinder, less cruel, and didn't kill Humans for fun anymore. Like Taiki, her hair had grown longer and she was taller, her skin slightly more peach than pale.

"Hey Brother." She replied. "Long time, no speak."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 2:57 AM | Message # 4
Daimyo
"Yup. How do ya do?" After this question, he chuckled softly, his long hair blown slightly in the winds. For once, it was quite a peaceful setting between the two siblings since four years had passed.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 3:00 AM | Message # 5
Daimyo
"So-so." She replied. "Just watching those two go at it." She pointed down at the two girls on the ground exchanging clashes of their blade.

"Don't you think you have those two train too much?" Midoriko pointed out.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 3:03 AM | Message # 6
Daimyo
"Train too much? Of course not." Taiki replied, folding his arms across his chest. "Fighting's born in the Kurosaki bloodline. It's an informal education, teaching its participants many things. Right now, they're probably learning something Adela-chan and I haven't yet. Besides, we know their limitations when they come."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 3:04 AM | Message # 7
Daimyo
"Limitations?" Midoriko laughed. "I haven't seen any member of our family whose power has a ceiling in sight."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 3:06 AM | Message # 8
Daimyo
Taiki nodded. "Maybe in their future, that'll happen. But right now, they're at quite a young age. Their power hasn't quite developed to the likes of ours." He said observantly. "It's what happened with us. They just have to find their own hidden potential."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 3:09 AM | Message # 9
Daimyo
"I know." Midoriko replied. "Aoi tried to use Cero awhile ago...and my room was in shambles. The repairs were expensive too."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 3:10 AM | Message # 10
Daimyo
"Be thankful that she didn't know how to use it properly yet. There would've been much more to pay for." Taiki remarked, grinning.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 3:12 AM | Message # 11
Daimyo
"I know." Midoriko replied. "I was going to yell at her, but she said she was really sorry, so I let her off Scott free."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 3:14 AM | Message # 12
Daimyo
Taiki's grin shifted to a smirk. "Heh. Expect more events to happen like that in the future." He said sagely. "And be glad you aren't an actual parent. Adela-chan and I've had to rush back and forth to buy a whole lot of kid supplies.... real pain in the bootocks, if you ask me."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 3:16 AM | Message # 13
Daimyo
"What I'm surprised about," Midoriko said. "Is how Arrancar can even have kids. I don't get that."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 3:18 AM | Message # 14
Daimyo
Lowering his head, Taiki shook his head slowly, but continued to smile. "Naive as ever, I see.... An Arrancar's anatomy is similar to that of a human's, or a Shinigami's. It's not like they're some un-humanoid, tentacle-backed monster. Aside from their above-human abilities, Hollow hole, and the remant of their Hollow Mask, they're completely like us."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 3:22 AM | Message # 15
Daimyo
"Well isn't that interesting." Midoriko replied. "Hey you two!" She called down to the two girls. "Take a break!"

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki (The Taiki Arc starts! See Ryuka Arc first.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz