Thursday, 2024-04-25, 8:44 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki - Page 18 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki (The Taiki Arc starts! See Ryuka Arc first.)
Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki
AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 6:30 AM | Message # 256
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Immediately, Kyuui's footing stopped, and so did the bokken sword she used. Abruptly, the tip dropped to the ground, and her breathing was slightly hitched. "...yeah..." She managed to say, raising one hand to wipe the sweat off of her face. "That's the greatest idea you've had...."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 6:33 AM | Message # 257
Daimyo
Aoi put down her sword too, laid down and opened her umbrella forcing it into the ground.

"Lay next to me Kyuui." She said. "This umbrella will give us some shade at least."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 6:35 AM | Message # 258
Daimyo
"Thanks...."

Gratefully, Kyuui accepted the gesture of kindness and laid herself on her back. As her face came through the shade, multiple sweat drops could be seen on her skin, implying that she had been sparring for quite some time. She took in slightly deeper breaths to re-gain her air much faster, all the meanwhile keeping her eyes closed.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 6:37 AM | Message # 259
Daimyo
"It's always peaceful when the adults aren't here." Aoi sighed staring at the clouds. "So quiet."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 6:39 AM | Message # 260
Daimyo
Kyuui allowed her head to turn over towards her sister, raising her hands behind her head in a relaxed position. This caused stray strands of hair to fall over her cheek, but she paid no heed to it. "Too bad it can't stay like this..." She said in slight regret. "I would be glad to have just an entire day like this."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 6:40 AM | Message # 261
Daimyo
"Me too." Aoi replied and she raised a hand and rested it on Kyuui's face. "I heard from grandpa that when we were babies we were inseparable."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 6:43 AM | Message # 262
Daimyo
The sudden, but gentle brush of contact made Kyuui's eyes widen slightly, and she blushed for a split second. But, it quickly softened. After all, this was her sister. "I heard you'd always threw a tantrum when you were separated from me." She teased, putting on a soft smile.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 6:44 AM | Message # 263
Daimyo
"That's what grandpa said." Aoi replied, laughing

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 6:49 AM | Message # 264
Daimyo
Kyuui shared in the laugh, resulting in a brief chorus that seemed to light up the approaching night sky, at least for a moment. When they stopped, Kyuui couldn't help but look over at her sibling again. "If anyone of my family was seperated from me...." She said quietly, a glint of sad thought flickering in her pupils. "I...would've done the same."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 6:50 AM | Message # 265
Daimyo
Aoi smiled. "I hope the adults are okay."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 6:51 AM | Message # 266
Daimyo
"Don't worry. They're strong...." Kyuui replied, an effort to slightly encourage Aoi. "They'll be able to take care of things... especially that killer."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 6:52 AM | Message # 267
Daimyo
"Yup. And maybe grandpa will give us his blood to drink."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 6:55 AM | Message # 268
Daimyo
If Kyuui's gentle mood was glass, that would've been the hammer to instantly smash it into pieces.

Her pupils shrank, expression turned to one of comical shock. One of her eyes started twitching slightly and uncontrollably. "S-sister...." She managed to stutter, only to realize her mouth was twitching as well. "Please don't say things like that...it creeps me out."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 6:56 AM | Message # 269
Daimyo
"I'm sorry." Aoi muttered laughing. Then she decided to take advantage of her sister's confusion and leaned in and kissed her.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 7:00 AM | Message # 270
Daimyo
That was a smack to her face.

Now, Kyuui's eyes shrank completely, and her face, having blushened too furiously, was reminiscent of a red apple. Yet, she was too shocked to pull away, only managing to form the three words in her head that anyone could've asked at that point:

"What the hell?!"

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki (The Taiki Arc starts! See Ryuka Arc first.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz