Saturday, 2024-04-20, 9:43 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki (A stumble upon evil, a jump into death. This is how it ends.)
Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki
AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:13 PM | Message # 16
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"You're usually more talkative, Kyuui." Aoi said, as she charged in at Kyuui, crying out "Mehn!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:15 PM | Message # 17
Daimyo
Slowly, Kyuui's arm raised, the wooden blade efficiently blocking the first attack. With a sidelong swing, she was able to bat the opposing blade away, but in another swift motion, she pulled her own back, fingers gripping the sidelong tip. She maintained that stance for only a millisecond, before she thrust the point at her sister's chest.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:17 PM | Message # 18
Daimyo
Aoi's eyes were wide. "What the..?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:18 PM | Message # 19
Daimyo
The wooden tip struck her straight where the heart would've been, knocking her on her back. Kyuui didn't move from her position, her bokken still in a finished lunge position. Then, she retracted it to her side, allowing the tip to hover centimeters from the ground.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:20 PM | Message # 20
Daimyo
Aoi went to retrieved hers. "Hmm....if that was a real fight, I would have been dead." She muttered jumping up into the air and standing there. "Can you take me on up here?"

Adela's eyes were wide. "So that's what you've learned." She replied. "That's very good, Aoi."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:24 PM | Message # 21
Daimyo
Kyuui's vision turned upwards to stare at the aerial Aoi, eyes narrowed in concentration. She lowered her legs into a crouch, knees bent to the ground, but her legs close together. Once again, it was a stance she would maintain only for a second, in order to initiate her real attack.

Then, she thrust her legs up. She felt the burst of spiritual energy leaving her body, leaving a shockwave in her wake. With the same speed Aoi herself demonstrated, Kyuui was in the air and rushing at Aoi. Half-way, she allowed her body to spin around in a 360-degree angle in order to increas momentum, while simultaneously unleashing a backhand attack with her bokken.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:26 PM | Message # 22
Daimyo
Aoi blocked with her own boken and spiritual pressure crackled everywhere. "Are you trying to KILL me?" She asked incredulously.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:29 PM | Message # 23
Daimyo
"'Course not." Kyuui replied softly, retracting her bokken and floating away from her sister. The movements were comparable to that of a ghost's, silent, slow, and unwavering. "Wooden sticks like these weren't meant to kill." Her eyes had gotten a little more softer, though her mouth was still in a neutral position.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:30 PM | Message # 24
Daimyo
"If you add enough reishi, the victim can still suffer from any injury that can be caused by blunt forced trauma.." She replied.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:32 PM | Message # 25
Daimyo
"True...." The white-haired girl only allowed a small smile to cross her face. "But I wasn't using any reishi in any of my attacks. Just my pure ability with a weapon." She admitted.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:33 PM | Message # 26
Daimyo
"Just making sure." Aoi replied. "And it's about time, I've got you talking."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:34 PM | Message # 27
Daimyo
She lowered her head, causing her white bangs to fall over her eyes. "I'm hurt, nee-san... to think that you would believe I would actually kill someone of my own family...." She said, though her tone was showing the slightest of amusement.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:36 PM | Message # 28
Daimyo
"It's just the way you were fighting." Aoi replied. "You've never one like that before. It was unusual. Like how you've been avoiding me."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:38 PM | Message # 29
Daimyo
"You should know why I was avoiding you in the first place..."

Although mentally annoyed, she still put on that mirthful expression, eyes squinted slightly shut, and her smile widening slightly. "I.... just needed time to think, about what happened." She admitted quietly.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:40 PM | Message # 30
Daimyo
"What happened?" Adela asked.

"Nothing important." Aoi replied. "Not yet anyway."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki (A stumble upon evil, a jump into death. This is how it ends.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz