Friday, 2024-03-29, 6:06 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki - Page 15 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki (A stumble upon evil, a jump into death. This is how it ends.)
Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki
AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 7:00 AM | Message # 211
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"In terms of how they behaved, even up to the time of their death... they are, Arturo." Jiriki said. He walked to the right, in order to face the two last containers. "These ones, are in fact, have been the most noticeable, more prominent, and will be released sooner than expected."

Taiki's eyes fell onto them, and his eyes widened in shock. "...No way....!"

"I'm sure you recognize them, Taiki?"

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 7:01 AM | Message # 212
Daimyo
"You know them, Kid?" Arturo asked, not recognizing the two last bodies.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 7:04 AM | Message # 213
Daimyo
The one on the left was the most uninjured, at least compared to the one on the right. It was male, long black hair swirling in the bubbling green liquid. His head was hung down, so his expression was masked. It was clear how he died: on his chest were two large scars, in the form of a lopsided X. "This man had a hatred of Hollows." Jiriki explained, looking at him for a moment. "Stemmed from the beliefs of the former Chamber 46. It was instinctual, making him actually think that his hatred was natural."

Taiki nodded. "He did hate my family...."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 7:06 AM | Message # 214
Daimyo
"So what makes you think he will cooperate with you, Jiriki?" Arturo asked. "He hates Hollows, so naturally upon awakening, the first thing he would do is attack you." His voice had no concern. It actually sounded amused.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 7:08 AM | Message # 215
Daimyo
Jiriki merely smiled. "Don't worry. He will not. He does not hold that extreme of hatred. He may look upon me with hatred, but he is intelligent to know that I have a great deal of power. Killing me would be extremely difficult."

Meanwhile, Taiki's gaze had fallen upon the other container. "What about this one....?" He managed to whisper, raising a finger to point.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 7:09 AM | Message # 216
Daimyo
Arturo looked. "A blonde? Where'd you find this one?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 7:15 AM | Message # 217
Daimyo
Indeed. Although difficult to tell, it was definitely the figure of a blond female. Her head was also hung, and her hair was flowing outwards due to the flow of the liquid containing her. Her body was much more gruesome: burn marks tattooed her entire body, although only slightly deeper than minor thanks to extensive treatment. At the center of her chest, the remains of a massive hole was sitting in plain view, signaling that she had been impaled through the heart by something.

"This one, I thought I wouldn't be able to save in time." came Jiriki's voice. "I had to move in quickly, after the heiresses of one of the Soul Society's royal families had set it on fire. She proved to be quite different from her family... always the one to engage in a fight, quite an enjoyer of combat and pain. I believe that she was practically looking forward to her own death."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 7:17 AM | Message # 218
Daimyo
"That huge hole there is going to minimize her usage." Arturo laughed. "Unless you have some puppet strings."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 7:19 AM | Message # 219
Daimyo
Taiki couldn't help but pass a slight glare in Arturo's direction. Had he been Midoriko, he would've slaughtered the Arrancar right then and there.

"That will heal in time. Had I found her not sooner, she would've been nothing but bone." Jiriki replied. "That's how useful this technology is. Had I been using regular methods, this would've taken years instead of months to do."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 7:20 AM | Message # 220
Daimyo
"This is why I never regretted joining." Arturo grinned. "You always have something amusing planned."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 7:26 AM | Message # 221
Daimyo
Jiriki only smiled in return. "Planning ahead is quite necessary." He agreed. "But, now that your family's involved in the search, we're going to have less time on our hands. I will have you two later on to provide various distractions in order to continue to lead both the Seireitei and this new group off of our trail. I expect no mistakes... any will prove to bring the distruction of the Jichuu. Though..."

His eyes drifted towards the two of them as he turned around. "With Taiki's intelligence, and your ability to use brute force and coercion when necessarry, you shouldn't find it too difficult."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 7:28 AM | Message # 222
Daimyo
Arturo was the first to reply. "I won't make a mistake. You don't live 500+ years without learning a thing or two."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 7:31 AM | Message # 223
Daimyo
"You have my full trust, Arturo. As do you, Taiki." Jiriki nodded respectively towards the both of them. "Tomorrow, I will have you on another run. Plans will be made as soon as the late morning has arisen. You are dismissed."

"Yes, sir." Taiki nodded, turning his back and walking off with his new partner in tow. Now, it was time to head home, and get those groceries he had hidden just in case they asked questions....

End

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki (A stumble upon evil, a jump into death. This is how it ends.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz