Thursday, 2024-04-25, 2:11 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:33 AM | Message # 46
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Taiki already could predict what his father was thinking, and that made him smile even more. "What would that be?" He questioned, cocking an eyebrow.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:34 AM | Message # 47
Daimyo
"I'll sic my Zanpakuto on his instead." Ahatake replied cheerfully. He jumped down from the roof and returned with Kisuke's Bankai "doll". "Unless you have any objections of course."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:36 AM | Message # 48
Daimyo
"Oh, no, not at all."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:40 AM | Message # 49
Daimyo
"Alright then kiddo." Ahatake unsheathed his Zanpakuto. "Kyuu, Aoi step back." Ahatake trust his Zanpakuto into the doll and the doll shattered, smoke enveloping them all. When it cleared, a man identical to Ahatake, just with longer hair, lighter skin and a slimmer figure. He was wearing a purple shirt, black jeans and black boots, and a sword was attached to his waist.

"Yo." He said, turning to Ahatake. "What do you want kid?"

"You should already know." Ahatake replied sheathing his blade. "Why are you asking me?"

"Breaking the ice." The Hollow replied.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:42 AM | Message # 50
Daimyo
Slowly, Taiki stepped back and his silent bodyguard stepped forth. His blade was now fully unsheathed against the afternoon sun, bathing it in a bright orange tint.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:45 AM | Message # 51
Daimyo
"So you want me to fight him?" Kuǎnwánguó asked. "And if I refuse?"

"Urusai." Ahatake replied, sighing. "You'll vanish in 24 hours anyway. Don't you want to get some exercise?"

"Can't argue with you there." Kuǎnwánguó unsheathed his blade.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:48 AM | Message # 52
Daimyo
With Ryuka's attention now focused on the Hollow, Taiki freely turned towards Aoi and Kyuui. Non-chalantly, he leaped off of the roof and onto the ground, his arms folded across his chest.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:50 AM | Message # 53
Daimyo
Aoi and Kyuui followed him leaving Ahatake, Kuǎnwánguó, and Ryuka to their happy task.

"Don't kill him." Ahatake replied.

"No guarantee, kid." And he was off his face cracking into a wide grin as he sung his blade down on Ryuka...hard. This display of such speed and power shocked even Ahatake. He hoped Kisuke had given him the timed doll.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:53 AM | Message # 54
Daimyo
In turn, Ryuka raised his own blade up to block it.

His defenses were like a metallic wall, the blow reverberating off of him and into the existance. Like he would with any attack, he swung his sword to the side and batted the opposing Zanpakuto away from him. Then, he gripped both hands with his sword, twisted the blade, and swung upwards in a sweeping uppercut.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:55 AM | Message # 55
Daimyo
Kuǎnwánguó blocked with his blade and was surprised by the force the "zombie" Ryuka was exerting. He pushed and, forcing Ryuka into the tiles of the roof, still laughing.

"This idiot has no idea how much money I will have to pay to get that repaired."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:58 AM | Message # 56
Daimyo
His feet landed first, and he raised his sword again up in defense. His emotionless eyes stared down his opponent as if attempting to instill some kind of fear or helplessness. Of course, seeing his opponent's status, it would do little more than excite him even more.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 6:01 AM | Message # 57
Daimyo
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Kuǎnwánguó laughed maniacally, which rang through the building. He swung his blade down as it clashed against Ryuka's, vanishing a reappearing only to be blocked by his opponent.

"I'm digging this!" He laughed. "I haven't gotten to cut loose like this in a long time!" He vanished and reappeared above Ryuka's, still laughing as he swung his blade down like a Guillotine.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 6:27 AM | Message # 58
Daimyo
The Injiki's movements were cold, swift, and murderous. His head raised up to gaze at the overhead Kuǎnwánguó, and he leaned back quickly. He could feel the wind being cut as the slash passed him, his hair billowing in the slightest way. But, in turn, he unleashed a counter-attack of his own, backed with equal strength and speed.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 4:10 AM | Message # 59
Daimyo
The blades clashed and spiritual pressure shocked the area.

"I have a question for you Injiki." Hollow Ahatake asked, a grin on his face. "What the shit are you?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 4:19 AM | Message # 60
Daimyo
For a moment more, Ryuka remained silent, and continued to gaze at the Hollow with stoicism. Under the sword lock, both of their blades quivered as they pushed against each other. The constant clicking noise that resulted was the only thing keeping the area from being deathly silent.

"It is not I you are asking who of." He said quietly, speaking the first words ever since his transformation. "It is we." His eyes began to glow a distinct purple, his pupils and irises shadowed over. There was not one voice that ran from his lips, but three altogether giving their speech.

"We are the shield, sword, and body of a warrior."

His words were dry, but they had as much meaning as any action could.

"We are the gun, bullets, and the trigger that kills our enemy."

His eyes narrowed briefly in what looked like an intense stare.

"We are one... and this one, shall destroy you."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz